• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ev trained pokemon wanted!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    I need EV trained pokemon, if you have 1 post thier lvl and stats and nature please.

shinies that i can trade.
    Shiny Umbreon (ev trained)
    Shiny Deoxys
    Shiny blissey (ev trained)
    Shiny Darkrai
    Shiny Eevee
    Shiny Beldum
    Shiny Raikou (nicknamed pepsi)
    Shiny Entei
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Shiny Mew
    Shiny Male Nidoran
    Shiny Mightyena
    Shiny Meditite
    Shiny Togetic
    Shiny Golbat
    Shiny Ditto
    Shiny Dratini
    Shiny Charizard
    Shiny Milotic (Ev trained)
    Shiny Dragonite (Ev trained i think)nicknamed might
    Shiny Gallade
    Shiny Lapras
    Shiny Tyranitar
    Shiny Nincada
    Shiny Porygon
    Shiny Riolu
    Shiny Azumarill
    Shiny Snorunt
    Shiny Quagsire

Now if i trade you a hacked shiny (I dont think anything is hacked but just in case)then i will give the person a full refund of thier pokemon they traded me for it. and i need to clone the pokemon before we can trade so you have to be patient with me please if you want a curtain pokemon.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    id be willing to trade a shiny ev trained kyogre for your shiny ev trained blissey. But you'd have to wait a week, is that cool?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    i'd be willing to trade my old EV trained team- lucario, weavile, luxray, sceptile, for four shinies:
    umbreon
    darkrai
    t'tar
    dragonite.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    Ok i can do that but i have to clone them first so please be patient. im gonna start now

Back