• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EV Training for Shinies

Lahtiirah

Breeder
Years
@trenthamboy: I will PM you (I just did) when I am finished

@master.jimmy: I replied to your PM :) You can reply here if you prefer, though

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Any UT shiny (or shinies) will be accepted.
T is okay, but I prefer UT

What did you want EV'd?

Well I'll post info tomorrow, but what I need is 3 IVd breed, and a couple of evd I would provide. Would you take 12 UT shinies for the job? :D

Lahtiirah

Breeder
Years
Well I'll post info tomorrow, but what I need is 3 IVd breed, and a couple of evd I would provide. Would you take 12 UT shinies for the job? :D

wow big order! lol
It'll take a while, but I can do it :D
Can you PM me with what you want? That way I can keep track of what I'm supposed to do~

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
wow big order! lol
It'll take a while, but I can do it
Can you PM me with what you want? That way I can keep track of what I'm supposed to do~

Of course I'll PM you tomorrow. :) CMT thread if you like, most shinies are UT, and if you want to select some for possible future work after the current project once I send you the order, cause I always need evd service :D.

Lahtiirah

Breeder
Years
Of course I'll PM you tomorrow. :) CMT thread if you like, most shinies are UT, and if you want to select some for possible future work after the current project once I send you the order, cause I always need evd service :D.

Hmm... I like Charmander, Dratini, Starly, Riolu, Gible, Skarmory, Totodile, Squirtle, and 10 ANIV Charizard (I'll EV 2 Pokemon for the Charizard)
Does that sound okay?

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Hmm... I like Charmander, Dratini, Starly, Riolu, Gible, Skarmory, Totodile, Squirtle, and 10 ANIV Charizard (I'll EV 2 Pokemon for the Charizard)
Does that sound okay?

Hm sounds nice, but were these for the ev job I'll send info on or for future as I have mentioned :).

Back