• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen EV Training

XxCharizardxX

Go Tampa Bay Rays!!!!!!
    Years
    I was wondering that if im going for 100 EVs in speed and i get all 100 EVs and i dont level up what do i do???

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    :/
    Nothing? You could train another stat, or use a Rare Candy to level up. For in-game play, I'd level up as normal. On Wi-fi, the Pokémon's level and stats are automatically adjusted so you don't really need to do anything once EV training is done.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I'm not sure what you're asking. If you don't level up, you won't see any of the increases in EVs that you're supposed to.

XxCharizardxX

Go Tampa Bay Rays!!!!!!
    Years
    EV's

ok i got my 100 speed evs so that will bring up 25 points to speed???

and my gyarados has 70 speed right now and with the 100 evs he will have 95 is that right??

his attack is 107 and im gettin 16 atk so i will have 111???

and his hp is 120 and im getting 216 in that so itll be 174??

and last his def is 59 and im getting 176 in that so his def will be 103??

and are u supposed to EV train at lvl 100 or wat?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I still have no idea what the hell you're asking. But what I can tell you is that you're supposed to have your EVs before level 100. At level 100, you can't gain EVs at all.

Back