• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen EV training

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    I not recantly Started EV traing my pokemon and I was wondering, is it better to use Drugs (Carbos, Zinc ECT) or actually EV train?

another question, is it possible to give pokemon from a different ID PokeRus?

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Nicks said:
    I not recantly Started EV traing my pokemon and I was wondering, is it better to use Drugs (Carbos, Zinc ECT) or actually EV train?

another question, is it possible to give pokemon from a different ID PokeRus?
    I would just ev train them becuase carbos and irons cost $9.999 each which is way lots and even why are you going to waste so much on those
    I dont know about pokerus but I think you can gave those drugs to those pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I suppose using a couple of vitamins couldn't hurt if you kept track of them. I think it'd be better to ask this in the Movesets forum since the majority of the people there are more familar with EV training.

The Pokerus should be able to spread fine. It can spread from one of the infected members of your party to any other member in your party. Party, not box.

The Eevee Evolutionary

*Legend of Eevee*
    Years
    To add on the Pokerus thing, the Pokemon that has it... the Pokemon above AND below will be infected with it. However, after about 24 hours, it'll disappear. You'll see a tiny, black dot on the left of the LVL of the Pokemon *I think*. This means the Pokemon can NO LONGER have Pokerus. To keep it *alive* have at least TWO Pokemon in your boxes with Pokerus. Then spread it like the above user said. This will double your EV's. With the Macho Brace, 4X the EV's. It makes training THAT MUCH easier... Using drugs are ok, but it just feels a lot more effective training it than using the drugs. Finding them in towns/battles/etc is ok, but don't spend ALL your money dude...

Years
    Lol, pokerus is good, too bad it's rare. Tch, I only had it once on Silver but I lost my savegame. T_T
    Well if ya keep levelin' yar pkmn up by doin' leagues galore, yeah it'd be a good thing ta buy drugs. Be warned though, choose carefully what EVs ya wanna raise, 'cuz if ya have enough money ta buy 60 drugs ta use 10 times on each stats only 51 of 'em will work. Tch, dunno why that happens but anyways keep that in mind an' be careful with their distribution. Tch, don't leave Sp.Atk. last ta raise if ya wanna raise it 'cuz only one drug'll work on it. >_<

Back