• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~~EvanMiesterX and PKMN's Trading Center~~~~

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
    so do i... like teddiursa, pachirisu, magby, miltank, eevee, skarmory, magmar, magmortar, gardevoir, snover, jolteon, gallade, yanmega, rotom, charmander, lugia, regigigas, registeel, zubat, golbat, im pretty sure thats it...

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Finally PC is back and running. By the way, i added the new pokemon i mentioned yesterday. Since i couldnt add them since i was using the PSP. Anyways, hope you like the new shinies.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    hi what about me?
    hey PKMNCollector i like these, and i guess i could help with your newfound problem by giving a copy of any back.......
    Poochyena
    Combusken
    Blaziken
    Drapion
    Armaldo
    Mantyke

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    hi what about me?
    hey PKMNCollector i like these, and i guess i could help with your newfound problem by giving a copy of any back.......
    Poochyena
    Combusken
    Blaziken
    Drapion
    Armaldo
    Mantyke

I cant clone my pokemon. I'd have to pass em over to diamond so i can clone them there in the GTS. So if i where to trade these pokemon, i'd have to find someone to clone them for me.

Back