• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evd Pokes up for trade!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hello,
    i just looking for TRU and movie shaymins!
    Here is a ev list : Azelf / pikachu / shiny salamence with dd / cresselia / gengar with fp / gengar normal / lapras curse / lapras dd / garchomp / vaporeon with wish / shiny charizard / scizor with bullet punch and superpower / lugia / shiny breloom / marowak / mixape with hp ice (!!) / latias / porgon-z with return / standart porygon-z / shiny hariyama / alakazam / politoed / persian / frosslass / shedinja / ludicolo / celebi / meganium / ambipom / clefable / heatran / jumpluff / tangrowth / espeon / exxeggutor / regice / shiny azumarill with aqua j. / milotic with mc / xatu / weavile / sunflora / togekiss / rexblisar / shiftry / walrain / vespiqueen / weezing / swampert / shiny umbreon with wish / toxicroak / machamp
    so that was it.
    When you have a TRU/Movie shaymin legit and you are intersted please pm me or post in this thread :)

All my evs are fully legit!
    I dont like hacker...
    dont try to trade me hacked pokemons!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I've got a Jap. movie Shaymin and a TRU Shaymin, I'll give you my TRU shaymin for the Shiny Salamence with DD!

PM me if interested!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Could you provide some info on the Lugia if you don't mind? :) (nature, ev spread, ect.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Lugia from colosseum trained in Kanto: (100)
    nature : bold
    416/169/374/252/213/363
    aeroblast / ice beam / recover / calm mind

ゴンベ

Credit For Drew For The Avi.
    Years
    Hey would you be interested in any of these events?

Shaymin / lv50
    Ot - Movie11
    Adamant or docile
    Moves : Seed flare / Aromatherapy / Substitute / Energy Ball
    Date - Apr. 11, 2009

Thanks

Munchy

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I think this is not a legit Shaymin dude oO..

or is it a USA event ? When yes i want it :P

Last edited:
    Back