• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event and shinies Thread - with shiny Movie Shaymin and shiny Movie Regigigas now!

Years
    Cobart Blue, I had a problem, I cant migrated the pkmns yet, can you wait? T________T
    @Vedark: *W* Then I'd like the shiny deoxys, shiny dakrrai and...what's the nature of your pokefesta events?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    Cobart Blue, I had a problem, I cant migrated the pkmns yet, can you wait? T________T
    @Vedark: *W* Then I'd like the shiny deoxys, shiny dakrrai and...what's the nature of your pokefesta events?

How long will I wait?
    And what is your F/C?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009

Wobbuffet is Impish
    40707 Jirachi is serious with apicot berry
    Electabuzz is Naughty
    Magmar is Quiet
    Metang is adamant

rather keep my electabuzz and magmar because last time I tried to clone them my metang kind of... went away...

Years
    then is it ok:
    ALAMOS Shiny Darkrai, Gamestop shiny Deoxys, and magmar and electabuzz for the 3 shiny pkmns?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    then is it ok:
    ALAMOS Shiny Darkrai, Gamestop Darkrai, and magmar and electabuzz for the 3 shiny pkmns?

would you do

My:
    Shiny Darkrai (Careful)
    Shiny Gamestop Deoxys (Hasty)
    Pokefesta Wobbuffet (Impish)
    Pokefesta Jirachi (Serious)

for your:
    COLOSSEUM Entei # shiny # ID No. 51926 # lonely # UT
    COLOSSEUM Raikou # shiny # ID No.28409 # careful # T
    COLOSSEUM Suicune # shiny # ID No. 60391 # lonely # BT

I really don't want to trade my Electabuzz and magmar, is this okay?

Otherwise I can do 2 for 2

Also do you still haev the shiny shaymin? What nature is it? If It isn't quiet or lonely i'll trade a quiet or lonely shiny shaymin for it

Years
    *_______* Thank you!!! Are they legit? I promise I wont trade them to anyone ^_^ but if you really dont want to trade them, well, I will choose another pkmn ^^

EDIT: Oh and I discovered my shiny Movie Shaymin quiet is an hack =/ It was from 22th July, what about yours?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    *_______* Thank you!!! Are they legit? I promise I wont trade them to anyone ^_^ but if you really dont want to trade them, well, I will choose another pkmn ^^

EDIT: Oh and I discovered my shiny Movie Shaymin quiet is an hack =/ It was from 22th July, what about yours?
    Those aren't hacks, they can be from anytime the movie is playing, I know because that was mine...

I have a clone of it if you deleted yours

Years
    Just a moment, I had that quiet Shaymin too, but someone said me it is an hack °°
    And a questin: how have you got 2 USA shiny events got by yourself and a 3 JAP shiny events got b y yourself?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Just a moment, I had that quiet Shaymin too, but someone said me it is an hack °°
    And a questin: how have you got 2 USA shiny events got by yourself and a 3 JAP shiny events got b y yourself?
    Because i'm a spoiled rich person who goes to japan for pokemon... Only reason I learned japanese was to play dp when it was announced..

I spend too much time on this game is why I have the shiny events. And the Shiny regigigas was traded to me yesterday, along with the second shaymin so..

Back