• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event appears every night rather than one night a week

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2018
    I have an event pokemon that is supposed to only be there on wednesday night. It appears every night for some reason. My first event page for conditions I have 2 switches: pbIsWeekday(-1,3) and s:PBDayNight.isNight? I have a conditional branch that checks if u defeated, caught, or tied with the pokemon and if any of those are true I have a script that says pbSetEventTime
    On the wiki it says that this script also sets self switch A to true so I will assume this is true. On my second event page I have nothing besides one of the conditions being self switch A is on. Now on my third and final event page for the condition I have a switch: s:cooledDown?(86400)
    and then the event itself is autorun and has control self switch A = off and script: setTempSwitchOn("A")

My guess is that it has something to do with the cooled down switch only being set to 1 day but it confuses me because even on a save where I have never interacted with the event it still appears on the wrong day. Any solutions to this?

Back