• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EVENT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YA EVENTS HERE!

ddark624

Jirachi collector
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    only showing me the shineys u wnat and have and a lnk 2 ur trade thread maybe its in a pic but all im gettin is a red x box

tragik

Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn.
    Years
    need ur friend code ect lol

what ya sayin mate? il give ya an aura mew for taht jirachi u offered me if u like?
    I want your Jirachi too, so I offered my Jirachi (the 60707 one in my post). So if you accept it would be my two Jirachis for your 40707 Jirachi and Aura Mew.

ddark624

Jirachi collector
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    I want your Jirachi too, so I offered my Jirachi (the 60707 one in my post). So if you accept it would be my two Jirachis for your 40707 Jirachi and Aura Mew.

i only want 1 jirachi m8 lol i have no use for 2 of the same but like i say il trade an aura mew for 1 if u want to

tragik

Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn.
    Years
    i only want 1 jirachi m8 lol i have no use for 2 of the same but like i say il trade an aura mew for 1 if u want to
    They're not the same, but whatever. I can offer a 10 ANIV Espeon or a Cherish Deoxys for the Jirachi atm. I have more, but my cloner isn't on.

ddark624

Jirachi collector
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    They're not the same, but whatever. I can offer a 10 ANIV Espeon or a Cherish Deoxys for the Jirachi atm. I have more, but my cloner isn't on.

i like the cherish deoxys he untouched?
    I have a Shiny ut Rayquaza, would you trade it for the ut Tanabata Jirachi?

i will if the raqaza is untouched

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i'd like an ountouched aura mew and an untouched movie darkrai, holding the berry, for a shiny lugia, shiny ho-oh and shiny squirtle?

ddark624

Jirachi collector
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    sorry i didnt get back to u guys site went down

im interested in the ho-oh lugia and squirtal they untouched?

Back