• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event for Manaphy already in US Ranger?

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    That's what Serebii told on the site circa November. But now it says that you have to go to a Nintendo event to unlock the special mission. Which piece of info is telling the truth?

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    Well, we don't really know at this point. It's definitely not already in Ranger, but you may not need to go to a Nintendo event. You could possibly download it through WiiConnect24. That's just one of the rumors.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    In that case, we've got to figure it out! There are just too many button combinations though. I'm still going with my WiiConnect24 theory, but hey, anything's possible.

I believe Serebii reviews the Jap. versions. To get Manaphy on that version, you had to go to the movie. I believe that's what the site is talking about.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    That's what Serebii told on the site circa November. But now it says that you have to go to a Nintendo event to unlock the special mission. Which piece of info is telling the truth?

Believe me, I've already gone through the entire Ranger Net and Manaphy isn't there. As far as how to get it, I'm betting either a download will be added to D/P when it gets over here or WiiConnect24 like the others guessed.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I heard that it is a Pokemon Nintendo event. it has to be because Pokemon wouldn't be famous with out its "gotta catch them all" and there is no other possible way of get Manaphy without cheating. But they should have put Manaphy in the game, that would of made things easier

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The other bit of it is that the label for the Ranger Net has the wireless symbol on it......which means that there's a wireless factor in it....*smirk*

crasher191

The raw power of dragons...
    Years
    The mission for manaphy is unlocked as such. When you unlock ranger net, you have one choice to go to on the first screen. If you hold left, l, r, x, a, and y(correct me if im wrong!)you will unlock a thing called enter a password. Here you can enter a password and if it is the right one, you will presumably unlock the mission for manaphys egg. You then get another title at the first screen where you can look at the egg and choose to send it over to diamond or pearl via wifi. It has not been 100% confirmed by it is presumed, bout 90 % chance. It has also been said that the code will be revealed or givin a hint on the 15th of december, next friday. Noone has got it yet. this is for the american and european versions

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Not sure if this already hasn't been posted, but in the Pokemon.com website, if you go on to the Ranger part of it, it says that later in this month they will release the code and some details.

And, if you're really interested, they talk about the Manaphy movie, but that belongs in the Movie Section.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    the manaphy egg, its just a way for people go buy ranger, then, they will probably say...
    U CAN GET THE MANAPHY EGG!!!
    just go to a nintendo event..

Uh...

............WHAT??

It's gotten via a password, that'll show up on Pokemon.com supposedly in the next week...

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
    Years
    Sry to say this, but it's New Year's (Jan 1st), and it's not on there. :(

Also, instead of waiting, why don't we try every possible code in the Ranger thing? My friend has Ranger (*Le gasp* I don't! <:O), so I might be able to help. MIGHT!!!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Here is the Manaphy code: P8M2 - 9D6F - 43H7
    Altenatively, press X + R + Left to activate 'Enter Password' section in Ranger Net.

Back