• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Giveaway! (shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy)

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
    Years
    I first encounterd pokémon on a day when I saw my dad for the first time in ages. My stepbrother had a Machop card of the base set. Since that day I collected the Pokémon TCG and became 13th of one year's Pokémon Tournement in Holland. My goal was to win tournements, butt simply collecting the cards, at least one for every pokemon, was my other goal. Since some friends of mine stoped playing the TCG, I figured to play the GBA version Ruby. Again, for the completion of the pokedex.
    Now I know some friends, who play DP at a high level. My team exists purely out of well bred and trained Pokémon and playing with them on PBR is the coolest thing. Even though I play Pokémom for a long time now, still I learn things every day about the cool turn based stategy game. That's what makes Pokémon interesting. You never encounter the same team, and all pokemon have so much attacks, so many opportunities, that it just can't become borring. And now that Platinum is comming out, new strategies and movepools are waighting to survise, if there are new move tutors. And guess what. I will buy that game, because I can't waight playing new strategies with Pokémon battles aqainst everyone! Pokemon For Ever!!!

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    GD it!! My Little Shop, I accidentally quit firefox a couple minutes ago and my entire essay got deleted. Could you please give a bit of an extension? And my new one won't be as good but please consider me because my feeling are still incredibly heartfelt.

HaraQ11

Uber Poke Trainer in his Cave.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    I personally think that WishBoneWade's essay should win. Thats a real story of how pokemon literally changed someones entire life.

Back