• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

event pokemon wanted

booyakaboy

Shiny_Hunter
Years
  • ill take the Lapras is it lv 100 if YES i WILL trade!!!
    :):):):):):):) and mayb i can get u s.frelagtr but NOT 2day sry but ill take lapras but is it Named Lapras or sumfin else if not im NOT interested

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    OH DAMN ITS FROM GTS AND HAS A JAPANESE NAME.................. BUT I HAVE AN IDEA YOU CAN TRADE ME THE POKEMON JUST TO REGISTER THEM ON POKEDEX AND THEN I CAN GIVE YOU THEM BACK.

booyakaboy

Shiny_Hunter
    Years
  • ok sweet ill take the Charizard and itz legit rite and mayb 2morrow i mite give u s.fraligatr 4 the palkia mayb ill PM u if i wanna but not really 2morrow so i want ok but lets trade NOW!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    PLZ WAIT A SEC GO IN WFC AND ILL INVITE U WHEN IM READY

I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU A LOT. COULD YOU PLEASE BATTLE ME WITH DARKRAI SHAYMIN AND ARCEUS?????????????PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Back