• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Event shaymin and shiny wingull for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    I'm about to go to work but I figured I'd post this up and see if there were any takers.

Wingull (shiny)
    Female
    Lv.16
    Hp 39
    Att 15
    Def 17
    Sp.Att 27
    Sp.Def 18
    Spd.36
    Timid nature
    Ability keen eye
    Item pretty wing.

Shaymin (event)
    Lvl 100
    Hp341
    Att 207
    Def 238
    Sp Att 231
    Sp def236
    Spd 250
    Timid nature
    Ability natural cure
    Item micle berry

I'm looking for legends/other shinies.
    Darkrai,lugia,shiny metagross/fly gon
    Shiny starters. I'm open to offers, not sure if this is posted correctly so please inform me if it isnt. I get off work at 11 tonight so I'll try and check periodically over the course of tonight. Have a good day trainers!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    I'll actually be getting an arceus through the gamestop event this week. And I'm hoping to hold off shaymin for a legend. Thanks for the offer though! I'll post up if I change my mind :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    I'll actually be getting an arceus through the gamestop event this week. And I'm hoping to hold off shaymin for a legend. Thanks for the offer though! I'll post up if I change my mind :)

If your interested, i also have a level 100 jirachi I got from a wonder trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back