• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Trading Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
  • Sure! Its 1822 0226 2009 and my IGN is Lucy, also just so you know, all my Pokemon are clones.

I am on Greenwich Mean Time here in folly ol' England too, so we may have to organize a time to trade.

I am also interested in more events you have, and I believe you said earlier you like more of mine?

After we complete this trade I hope we can arrange another, Thanks!

alright we are currently both on would you like to trade now?

lucy lapras

XY Event collector
    Years
  • ready when you are

Hello, hit a small snafoo, the leafeon you asked from me, when i checked it i realized it was a powersave date and havd gotten rid of it a while back but must of forgotten to remove it from my thread, apololgies :(

I have these natured same event leafeons which are not powersave :)

Docile
    Sassy
    Bold
    Jolly

would you like to pick one of these instead and we can continue the trade?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Hello, hit a small snafoo, the leafeon you asked from me, when i checked it i realized it was a powersave date and havd gotten rid of it a while back but must of forgotten to remove it from my thread, apololgies :(

I have these natured same event leafeons which are not powersave :)

Docile
    Sassy
    Bold
    Jolly

would you like to pick one of these instead and we can continue the trade?

yeah its not a problem at all could you give me the bold one instead please?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Hello, i am very interrested in your PC tohoku christmas victini
    i dont care about the nature or iv's or anything except that it has bolt strike (not fusion bolt)

I have to offer:
    a pokemon movie 14 diancie hasty (asian language OT english name?)
    a PC tohoku shiny jirachi (jolly)
    a SPR2013 meloetta (timid)
    i also have pokescrap victini's that are kalosborn and gtsable(no idea if it is legit)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back