• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

events, shinies and legends for trade

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    i quote myself so you can answer me please, i remembered this now that i saw you online.

hi Darth I just checked the Entei and legit check said that it's not quite sure if it's fully legit. although I did get it from a friend. I don;t want to trade out questionable pokemons hope you understand.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    hi Darth I just checked the Entei and legit check said that it's not quite sure if it's fully legit. although I did get it from a friend. I don;t want to trade out questionable pokemons hope you understand.
    completely, don't worry, but i want to know which celebi, ho-oh and deoxys do you have....i mean from which events?

Back