• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events Up For Trade

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I'm interested in both of your 10 aniv Celebi's.

I can give,
    npower Pikachu, complete saikyou event, world's lucario, 08 shaymin and 07 deoxys.

I also own the batonnage game, NA colosseum bonus disc, JP colosseum bonus disc for unlimited promo's.

I'm interested in the world lucario and the pikachu.
    When can you trade??

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    Thank you for the reply.

We can make the trade right now if you are able. Please use my FC in signature.

Let me know when you are online. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    By any chance, do you update the list and remove the ones you traded away already?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    I'm assuming you do duplicate Pokemon (correct me if I'm wrong)...

Just a thought it would be kind of nice (and common courtesy too) to make it clear in the topic that cloning is anticipated...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I'm assuming you do duplicate Pokemon (correct me if I'm wrong)...

Just a thought it would be kind of nice (and common courtesy too) to make it clear in the topic that cloning is anticipated...

Sorry didn't know that, as this is my 1st thread as to me copying (not cloning) my pokes, but will make it known.

~Michael

FC: 4051 5427 3536
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    LOL. is ho-oh an event. im not sure cos u can trade over from other games

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    hey i can trade now but i cant trade the mew now cause its in my bros game and his game aint here

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    hey i can trade now but i cant trade the mew now cause its in my bros game and his game aint here

Ok so it was my channel jirachi (shiny), DL Entei, Tanabata jirachi, and modest deoxys for your shaymin, Haley mew (trade for it later), tru manaphy and electivire??
    I'll trade you the deoxys when you get the mew?

Back