• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Events?

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    maybe a pointless thread, but what kind of special event pokemon do you want to see?

i say a shiny gold ho-oh (from 1st episode) and shiny silver lugia. or shadow lugia.

Last edited:

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Mewtwo with the armour on from the First Pokémon movie... oh it'll never happen I know and I can't think of any reason why it should be there... but it looked so awesome >.>

Years
    first things first, theyll probably send out exclusive legendaries (like darkrai or shaymin for d&p) thats my guess anyway
    although i would like to see something like a shiny tyranitar/dragonite maybe :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I would like to see a Shiny Ho-oh and Lugia. But I doubt its going to happen :/

Years
    Mewtwo with the armour on from the First Pokémon movie... oh it'll never happen I know and I can't think of any reason why it should be there... but it looked so awesome >.>

I so want this, it could be like an item that gets given out and changes mewtwo's stats and sprite :P

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
    I'd love to see more "special" pokemon events like the Spiky-eared Pichu.
    Even something silly like... a ninetales with only one tail... it's just special <3

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Mewtwo's armor would be great!

Although, you don't see many Pokémon walking around with a battle mace and a shield around, right?

It would be nice where you could get those little Zorua things without ordering tickets to see the movie.

Back