• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever Been To a Pokemon Centre?

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
Years
  • That's too expensive unfortunately. ]:
    The item is in Hong Kong so shipping costs are gonna be crazy. XD
    Yeah the canvas plushies are truly great.. but so bloody expensive. ;O;

Edit ; Oooo, the shipping just went to free. 83

oooo hope I helped
    thanks for telling me about the excel shop ;) I'll go there when I go to london which will be soon
    ;~; no one has been

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I've never been to one, and I live on the East Coast as well. It's still an 8 hour drive, so I don't think I could have convinced my parents anyway.

They bought me the plushies from the online store, though, because I collected stuffed animals. I have a Cyndaquil, a Chikorita, Latias and Latios, and a Kyogre. I also have a set of mini-plushies of Pikachu, the Hoenn starters, and, I believe, Plusle and Minun. I have a Lugia somewhere as well. I'm debating whether or not I should donate them or keep them for memories' sake.

I went onto the Pokemon website just for fun and I read the "Parent's Guide for Pokemon." Lulz.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
  • hmm.. I've been to the ones in Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo... I always like going there, but rarely ever buy anything XD It's always fun to just look at everything they are selling :3 The most I've gotten is a Piplup/Pachirisu cover protector for my DSLite from the Nagoya one and a Pokewalker silicon cover from the Osaka one :p This weekend I'm going to be heading back up to the Osaka Pokemon Center to download the Pokewalker course Event ^^ Hopefully I can find something else cool to buy while I'm out there :p

Years
  • There's a small model toys shop about an hour away from where I live who import the Pokemon plushies from the Pokemon Center in Japan, aswell as other items. I managed to buy Dialga, Empoleon, a thermos featuring Shaymin's two formes, a Piplup keychain and a Chimchar one. :D
    o_0 Please, oh god please tell me where this store is. I had no idea such a store existed here in New Zealand!

Back