• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever feel like a nerd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Always, always, always!
    I have no life, my History teacher even called me a showoff for memorizing the the whole (political) European map. xD
    Don't ask me why I did it, you don't wanna know. xD

Years
  • I'm a nerd in pretty much everything I do, but for some reason I prefer to keep my Pokemon-liking under wraps. I've met one person in my school who actually likes it, and my school is basically where you get beat up for liking stuff like that.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I am a nerd. So yeah, I get the feelin.~

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Constantly xD

I'm a shameless Pokemon fan, when I get bored I read my science textbook, not too athletic (I really try, but...meh...sports, especially things like lacrosse and soccer aren't my thing.) So I suppose I could be a stereotypical nerd. Oh, and I wear glasses, they're not particularly awkward looking or anything (as in, I try to choose decent looking frames xD), but...still...

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I generally avoid the nerdier topics around people. But yes, I occasionally feel nerdy when I play HeartGold or any nerdier game, but then I remember that I don't care what anyone thinks. :)
    My same thoughts, I always tend to feel really nerdy when I play Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back