• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever Had a Dream About Pokemon?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well... Over the past 9 years of my life, I've had many dreams about Pokemon, and I know some of my friends have had Pokemon related dreams at times.

I also know that we're not the only ones...

So....Had a dream about anything Pokemon related?
    Do tell...

(Fun topic I thought about whilest posting something on Serebii.. )

I'll post some dreams of my own after random other people reply. x3

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    Yup! I have some! About May and Drew, About Ash and Misty, About Ash and May XD
    I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear those...Anyhow, I'll tell you one that is *not* related to Romance XD
    You see, in real life, I had a rival. Let's just name her Shantene. So, you see, She like Torchic, while I like Mudkip! ^_^ She loves Fire-Type Pokemon, I love Water-Type Pokemon, and we became rivals...fighting who was better. So, in this dream, I dreamt I woke up and was dressed in Hoenn Clothes(I'm a girl) and then headed downstairs. No one was there. So, I found out I was in Pokemon world XD I walked over to the Professors lab, and somehow, I picked Torchic. O.o...In my mind it was all, "Torchic is your favourite Pokemon! So, choose it!" Yeah, so I chose it, but when I woke up I whacked my head. But back to the dream, anyhow, I saw Shantene picking Mudkip, and then we had a battle, and I won...And I was very happy and the dream ended. When I woke up, I whacked my head. Why on earth did I choose Torchic when I liked Mudkip? XD
    ^Stupid dream. I have plenty more dreams of Pokemon, but mostly they are about May and Drew XD And this is the only dream that I had that has no romance...XD

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    I did once. It was kind of weird. I dremt I was a pikachu and I was acting crazy because I could only say "Pika" and "Chu". I tried explaining tit to someone but then he threw a pokeball at me >_<. I ran away and inot a woods where I was chased by a houndour wearing a purple party hat onto the beach weher there was this huge luou type thing and everyone else had a purple party hat. Then it rained. Then there was a large pack of wailmer in the ocean and I was giong to ride on one but I was hit with a pokeball and I woke up... only to find that a book form my bookshelf had hit me on the head.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    XxRosesxX said:
    So, you see, She like Torchic, while I like Mudkip! ^_^ She loves Fire-Type Pokemon, I love Water-Type Pokemon, and we became rivals...fighting who was better.

Wow, that's funny, something is familar about the Torchic/Mudkip thing XD

Hmm, I can't remember too well...I dunno if I have or not, Oh wait! Yes I have, I remember these!

I had a dream that my cat was a Delcatty, and I was a coordinator, so we trained and stuff, it was a pretty much, "go-nowhere" dream, but I really can't complain about a Pokemon related dream.

The other one was kinda weird, kinda cool. I was May, or just seeing through her eyes, and Harley had captured her or whatever, and then Drew came in and saved May, and they kissed, meaning, I got to experience it too! But right after that, I woke up, due to the fact my cat had fallen asleep on my face again.

Yeah, I wanna have more ContestShipping dreams, but it seems like that never happens. I hardly ever dream anything Pokemon :(

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Yep I have! But it made absolutely no sense whatsoever... it involved pikachus and auroras and robots chasing me all around the college campus where I live... Oo;; Then again, I NEVER have a dream that makes sense. something is always bizarre, like my last Pokemon one... Giovanni broke into my house and me & my sister were trying to barricade doors, then my sister said, "wait, I need to take a shower now." then she broke through a wall. And Giovanni's attacking the door with a Nidoking to break it down... and she wants a shower? ...yeah. There were more Pokemon parts, but it was a loooooong dream

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Yeah I've had heaps of Pokemon dreams mostly involving Ash&Misty or Ash&May I had one where I was actually Ash and Misty and May went nuts cause apparently I stole a cup cake from them that they made and after the caught up with me all they wanted to do was kiss me kinda freaked me out I woke up just after I was kissed to find myself on the floor intead of in my bed

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    yeap...I was battling against mewto,Deoxys,and alot of other anime characters with my best friend.....when I was battling mewtwo(and I mean DBZ fighting)we were in some place that looked like a big football colliseum(lines and everything)and after I turned into a seraph version of my self,I beat him with a single energy beam....then Deoxys came outta nowhere ,and since I was weak from the last fight,he knocked me out..then my best friend turned into a humanoid-dragon,fought and won against Deoxys.....then we went back to our rooms,and I had ....."Relations" with and older misty...alot more happened,but that's the only part involving poke'mon.......

all the dreams I've ever had for some reason are action-packed.....wanna hear more about the dream,or other dreams,.....pm me,so I don't waste time here.....

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    i'm not sure, but i think i dreamed that i could transform into ho-oh onetime! :P
    well, atleast a bird-kinda-thingie XD

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Oh oh! I had once before.. I dreamt that I threw a pokeball and caught sth.. when I released it, it was a racoon, which magically became a furret XD But just when things were getting fun, my mum woke me up (ARGH!!). I wished I had more dreams on Pokemon.. I've been dreaming to dream of one more (lol)

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I had a dream once that I found a whole bunch of Pokemon cards and $150 and $200 bills on the ground (Yes, I know those don't exist o_O). It turned out the Pokemon cards were all fake, so I went to Target and bought some more with the money I found. That's the only one I've ever had. I don't collect Pokemon cards any more though.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Of course, though a really long time ago. I still remember it. Mewtwo was on top of my old elementary school and tried to jump me after school got out XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yes. I had a dream about pokemon once. It was really weird 0-0 This is what happened:

I was in a baseball stadium and everyone in the audience was....Ash O__O; It was really freaky x3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I can't think of any Pokemon-related dreams I have had ATM...though I do know of one my mother had a long time ago. XD It was several years ago, back when my siblings and I were crazy about Pokemon. And well, because she's our mom, of course she got caught up in all the Pokemon frenzy and such.

So anyway, according to her, her dream involved her waking up in her bed only to find a Charmander, Pikachu, Squirtle and Nidorino running and dancing around in circles in her bedroom. o__O; She said she just sat there and watched them (no doubt "WTFing" the whole time XD) and then woke up IRL...and literally thought "WTF." XD

So yeah...my mom's weird, to say the least. o-O

~Kelsey

Absent

Absent > You
    Years
    >.> Last night I had this dream that I had become a Pokémon Trainer.

I had this Pokédex (which was a spiral notebook o.o) and I would go around to capture Pokémon.

The first one I "caught" was Speed Deoxys. And like... all of the Pokémon were really small. I just cupped my hands and it jumped into my hands.

xD In order to have the entry in the Pokédex, I would have to literally put the Pokémon in the notebook. So I put Deoxys towards the end, closed the book, and kept going.

I found a crab (which I called Krabby), grabbed it, and stuck it into the notebook.

Those were the only two I actually got. I ran into my sister who had this pink anklet on. She said, "I found this anklet, and it lets me catch Mew!"

x.x And she was right. Mew came, did some energy/light thing, and when I was practically blinded from all the light, I woke up.

Odd, I know.​

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I had a dream once, long before the release of Pokemon R/S and Animal Crossing (Gamecube). (That's the European release btw)
    I dreamt that I was in an Animal Crossing style town, filled with Pokemon. Some of them were even talking. I remember entering a forest filled with Spoink.

I can't remember the exact details of my dream, but it was really wierd. I always tend to have computer game style dreams. But I hardly get them now.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    yes,but it was really weird O.o
    i randomly walking along in a forest,and a pinkish red glow apperd infront of me and i touched it and i turned into latias!i wasnt in the forest any more but i was in the tree of origin with mew!then meowth and pikachu were there and i could understand them!

it was freaky.
    i had just played pokemon dungeon red,and watched the lucario movie(japenese)
    so go figure >_>

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD ahahahaha! Now everyone's posting the word 'dream' in red. XP
    ... oO I don't even remember why I made it red... Just to make it stand out, I suppose.

Rai said:
    Yes. I had a dream about pokemon once. It was really weird 0-0 This is what happened:

I was in a baseball stadium and everyone in the audience was....Ash O__O; It was really freaky x3

XD That reminds me... I was at the pool the other day, laying out in sun, and I feel asleep..
    Oo Only for about 5 minutes, but in my dream, I was at the same pool, all the people were there and it was all good...
    But Ash was there! ...I remember thinking 'oo, yay! Ash!' .....But after that I woke up. ^^;

Last edited:
    Back