• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ever showed off your platinum team to anyone?

Years
    Meh, no one really plays pokemon 'round these parts. The only friends I had that played pokemon have all moved off to various locations, so I haven't really shown anyone my team in......10 years? Not since the original G/S have I had any pokefriends, lol.

Armand

The Wild Eagle
    Years
    Hi there,

about platinum, I have two major teams (although I have all the legendaries except Arceus, but not all of them are good for me :) )

anyway, first team is

1- Infernape
    2- Luxray
    3- Leafeon
    4- Lapras
    5- Crobat
    6- Dragonite

Team 2 is

1- Dragonite
    2- Latias
    3- Latios
    4- Typhlosion
    5- Roserade
    6- Dialga

Lucario and Gallade are tough really, but I donno why I couldn't find a good combination of moves for them , maybe coz I used all good moves available for the above :)

Thanks for the topic.

Mawile

The Flying Beast of Beyond!
    Years
    Does showing off prospective teams count? XD

God, I remember being obsessed about getting a team full of Eeveelutions back in Gold/Silver days...literally, every evolution AND an awesome Eevee. Never materialised, though.

I've showed off my ultimate prospective team, whose centerpiece is...Shuckle. My friend laughed. I'm determined to show him that Shuckle is full of win.

craZ pokefan

BEST POKEMON FAN EVER!
    Years
    Staraptor lv 51 soothe bell
    magmortar lv 53 exp share
    torterra lv 51 soothe bell
    floatzel lv 50 exp share
    luxray lv 54 exp share
    golem lv 54 exp share

my friend roberts team :D

all badges but not defeated E4

Ever showed off your platinum team to anyone?

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Psyrose

I Want Ur Soul
    Years
    I've never showed off my teams. But that's only if you don't count trades. :/

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    There's no one to really show my team off to. My one friend still plays pokemon, but we don't really battle or do anything like that. We just talk about which pokemon we have on our teams and how far we are in the game. We don't compete or anything.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    I show off all the pokemon I have on my Platinum game to my best friend who just started playing not too long ago. Before that I didn't know anyone irl that still plays xD

Back