• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever Sinnoh Trainer Like That? (PG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Trainer Name: Calder Ablaze (Cold Water Set On Fire) (A Pun to him being Quiet yet having a fiery background)

Appearance: Calder is about 6'3-6'4 in height towering most people he meets. Calder's right eye has a burn mark around it from an accident that happened as a kid and is usually the first thing noticed about him, if not his height. Calder's muscles are sort of big from the training in his father's gym.

Calder's hair and eyes have a special effect about them as they change color, his hair changes depending on the temperature if exposed to it for long, for example it gets darker the colder it is and it gets brighter the warmer it is. His eyes change colors at random, one day they could be yellow and one day black. Calder's outfit is composed of a long sleeve white shirt and dark green vest with brown pants and white shoes.

Region You Hail From: Sinnoh Resort Area (Came from Choza, but has a house in the resort area when invited)

Good or Evil?: Evil (Anti-Hero)

History: Calder grew up with his father in the Lavarock Town of the Choza region where his father was the 6th Gym Leader in his Fire/Steel Gym, located inside a volcano. Calder grew up with his family pet Growlithe which he grew to adore bringing his Growlite with him to school. Being the gym leader's son, he had to do chores for the gym since he was 10 like setting up traps, getting supplies to the volcano from town, and making sure no trainers were harmed in the gym.

Later he become a trainer on the path inside the gym for challengers to face before fighting his father, using his Growlithe, Heatran, and other Pokemon special to the Choza region. One day when Calder was 14 he walked in while his father was training on a slow day at the gym, his father's Arcanine was going crazy for some reason and ended up giving Calder a nasty burn on his right eye. Calder was so hurt he ran away without a word, thinking his father did it on purpose for some reason. With only his Heatran he took on the Choza Region growing stronger all the time and never contacting his father ever again leaving his pet Growlithe behind.

At the age of 17, Calder became so strong his region got rather boring for him so he traveled by boat to the Battle Area of Sinnoh. He bought a house in the Resort Area using his battle winnings and stored his trophies there. After spending a year in this area getting as strong as he could he got invited one day to be a Gym Leader which he gladly accepted partly to stick it to his father.

Personality: Calder usually keeps to himself now a days, if someone is being messed with right by him he will ignore it under most circumstances. Calder is was trained in a volcano and trained in different fighting styles so if needed he can protect those he deems special. He usually thinks alot and keeps his ideas to himself, rarely he will speak his mind, and only if it is important. Calder also acts differently in battles as he usually taunts the enemy and makes fun of there weakness.

Your Team of Pokemon:
    Party:

PC:

Your Gym of Choice: Tigertree City, The City of Intrigue

Sample post: "That was a joke!" Calder smirked as his opponent's Heracross was defeated by his Absol. "Challenger Ian was defeated by the Ace Calder!" the announcer screamed while the crowd went while, the wind blowing extremely hard blocking out their effort. "The best around? Ha! Your a joke" Calder pointed to his chest on the right side of his dark green vest laughing and returning his Absol while his opponent returned his Heracross saddened by his defeat. "Man...you did your best Metabee" his opponent whimpered. "I'll take my winnings now" Calder smirked leaving his opponent on the ground crying.

Man this is getting so boring, every day, same skill, same tournament, same everything, WHERE'S THE CHALLENGE? Calder thought as he walked back to the resort area carrying his trophy and prize money. The mail was just coming around at the time Calder was heading back home. He noticed the man shove a package in the mailbox outside his house. Man I hope its not another trophy or Dad trying to contact me again with bribes. he grunted as his feet where tired from walking and he just wanted some sleep. He grabbed the package, sent out his Pokemon into their area of the house to get fresh air, set his trophy in the trophy case and laid on his bed, starring at the mystery package. To Mr. Ablaze he read to himself, he sighed as he opened it expecting a trophy or bribes from his father.

Calder pulled the contents on the package out and laid them on the counter. What is all of this? he examined the contents and noticed a ticket for a yacht to some island, he also noticed a note. Blah Blah Blah Pleased to invite you Blah Blah Blah Island Blah Blah to become a Gym Leader? Woah! Calder had always wanted a challenge, being a Gym Leader would surely bring a challenge, it was also on some fancy new island. Where's the official league seal that proves this is real? I wonder where it is. he found what appeared to be the seal on the package so he let his guard down. I got to pack, this is going to be fun!

Last edited:

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Im updating my post now that it was approved and umm Eevee you forgot to add me to the Sinnoh slot at the bottom of the first post lol

rockshock28

Salamence Fan Club President.
    Years
    Okay, i'm going to post it in a minute, but so no one takes it while i'm writing, please reserve Kanto and Blossomwood.

Trainer Name (First and last, please) : Alex Morrison

Age (between 15 and 18) : 15

Appearance (One good paragraph, at least) :
    Alex is 5'7, with short, brown hair. He is thin, and has

green eyes. He's not very strong, but he's generally

good-looking. He always wears baseball caps, and casual

clothes. (Jeans and t-shirt.) He also always wears blue

sneakers.
    Region You Hail From (Two per region, no exceptions) :
    Kanto.
    Good, or Evil? :
    Good (Is this for later, when everyone finds out?)
    History (must be 2-3 paragraphs, with 3-5 sentences a

piece!) :
    Alex was always the loner, the kid in the back of the

class that no one cared about. He wasn't loved, he

wasn't hated, he was just there. If you asked anyone in

his class to define him in one word, they would say

"Normal." But nobody knew the real reason why he didn't

hang out with anyone. Nobody knew he was too busy with

his Pokemon. He was obsessed. Ever since his father

bought him his first one, he loved them. He spent days

and nights training them outside of his home city,

Vermillion. After a while, it stopped being a hobby. It

became a career. When he was ready, he went to Pewter

and defeated Brock easily. But, it didn't stop there. He

went from city to city, town to town, and managed to

beat every single Gym Leader. However, he lost to the

Champion, Sean (Me, after beating Red.) He was

devestated. He didn't know what he did wrong. He

couldn't afford any more potions, so he went home. He

dropped of his Pokemon in the P.C, and hasn't used them

since.
    Personality:
    Alex is nice, can crack a few jokes, but you do not want

to make him angry. If you do something to him, he will

turn on you in an instant. He holds grudges, and never

lets go until he gets payback.
    Your Team of Pokemon:
    Machamp, Fearow, Clefable, Poliwrath, Golem, Arcinine
    Your Gym of Choice (first come, first serve!) :
    Blossomwood.
    Sample post (must be at least 2-4 paragraphs, with 3-5

sentences a piece!) :
    "Alex!" Alex's dad yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
    "The cab's here, and I'm not buying another plane
    ticket!"
    "I'll be down in a minute, Dad!" Alex said casually from
    the top of the stairs. He needed to soak everything in.
    He got a call a few days ago form a man telling him to
    come to a place called Erientanto Island. He said that
    they needed the best trainers from around the world to
    come. He was going to be a Gym Leader. He was so
    excited, he went straight to the P.C, took out his
    Pokemon, and prepared. He stood up, and went downstairs.
    The car was waiting for him. He got in, and said goodbye
    to his dad. "Don't forget to call, i'd like to know how you are
    doing."
    "I will, Dad." Alex closed the door.
    After the long flight, Alex landed in Erientanto. He had
    to take another car to Blossomwood. When he got there,
    he stepped out of the car. It was amazing. Everything
    was so, colorful. He saw the Gym. It was painted an
    amazing shade of Green. He smiled. He knew that this was where he belonged.

Last edited:
    Years
    Erm... One problem, rockshock28. Your entire post is so... Spread out. Could you fix that, please? Then I can read it, and tell you whether you were accepted or not.

But yes, the Good/Evil part is for later, when everyone finds out.

rockshock28

Years
    Trainer Name (First and last, please) : Alex Morrison
    Age (between 15 and 18) : 15
    Alex is 5'7, with short, brown hair. He is thin, and has
    green eyes. He's not very strong, but he's generally
    good-looking. He always wears baseball caps, and casual
    clothes. (Jeans and t-shirt.) He also always wears blue
    sneakers.
    Region You Hail From (Two per region, no exceptions) : Kanto.
    Good, or Evil? : Good (Is this for later, when everyone finds out?)
    History (must be 2-3 paragraphs, with 3-5 sentences a
    piece!) : Alex was always the loner, the kid in the back of the
    class that no one cared about. He wasn't loved, he
    wasn't hated, he was just there. If you asked anyone in
    his class to define him in one word, they would say
    "Normal." But nobody knew the real reason why he didn't
    hang out with anyone. Nobody knew he was too busy with
    his Pokemon. He was obsessed. Ever since his father
    bought him his first one, he loved them. He spent days
    and nights training them outside of his home city,
    Vermillion. After a while, it stopped being a hobby. It
    became a career. When he was ready, he went to Pewter
    and defeated Brock easily. But, it didn't stop there. He
    went from city to city, town to town, and managed to
    beat every single Gym Leader. However, he lost to the
    Champion, Sean (Me, after beating Red.) He was
    devestated. He didn't know what he did wrong. He
    couldn't afford any more potions, so he went home. He
    dropped of his Pokemon in the P.C, and hasn't used them
    since.
    Personality:
    Alex is nice, can crack a few jokes, but you do not want
    to make him angry. If you do something to him, he will
    turn on you in an instant. He holds grudges, and never
    lets go until he gets payback.
    Your Team of Pokemon: Machamp, Fearow, Clefable, Poliwrath, Golem, Arcinine.
    Your Gym of Choice (first come, first serve!) : Blossomwood.
    Sample post (must be at least 2-4 paragraphs, with 3-5
    sentences a piece!) :
    "Alex!" Alex's dad yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
    "The cab's here, and I'm not buying another plane
    ticket!"
    "I'll be down in a minute, Dad!" Alex said casually from
    the top of the stairs. He needed to soak everything in.
    He got a call a few days ago form a man telling him to
    come to a place called Erientanto Island. He said that
    they needed the best trainers from around the world to
    come. He was going to be a Gym Leader. He was so
    excited, he went straight to the P.C, took out his
    Pokemon, and prepared. He stood up, and went downstairs.
    The car was waiting for him. He got in, and said goodbye
    to his dad. "Don't forget to call, i'd like to know how you are
    doing."
    "I will, Dad." Alex closed the door.
    After the long flight, Alex landed in Erientanto. He had
    to take another car to Blossomwood. When he got there,
    he stepped out of the car. It was amazing. Everything
    was so, colorful. He saw the Gym. It was painted an
    amazing shade of Green. He smiled. He knew that this was where he belonged.

Sorry, I was writing it on Notepad so it wouldn't log me out. And okay, that sounds good.

Years
    It starts when every spot is filled, yes. There is only one person left who has to give me their SU, and if she is accepted it is then that we will start to figure everything out. We'll need to get a posting order situated, and we'll do that once the OOC is accepted. And it may be tomorrow before that happens. So, yeah. I guess it really depends on when the OOC is up as to when we'll all start.

fawny

RPerrr~
    Years
    Sorry I took such a long time! D8 This behemoth of a post took forever to type up. ._. But anyway, here it is:

Trainer Name (First and last, please) : Callista (kuh-LISS-tuh) "Lissa" Evans

Age (between 15 and 18) : 15; turning 16 in two weeks

Lissa has almond-shaped, sea green eyes and hair that falls to her shoulders in reddish-gold waves. Because she is pale and burns easily, especially on her face, she must apply liberal amounts of sun block when going out into an extremely sunny area like the beach. She has the lithe build of a runner, and she's 5'5". Her usual outfit consists of a long-sleeved olive green shirt, a black-and-white scarf, and dark blue skinny jeans.

Her hair is the one thing about her appearance that Lissa actually likes, although she is very touchy about its color. As a child, Lissa received many compliments about her hair's quality, which boosted her ego, but she was also teased for being a "blonde redhead." Thus, anyone who refers to her as a blonde will probably be punched or have something thrown at them. If she allows somebody to call her a "strawberry blonde," that is a sign of trust and friendship on her part.

Although Lissa is not big on accessories, she does wear two every day: a pink heart necklace worn under her shirt and a brown beaded bracelet. The former was given to her by her mother and the latter by her father.

Region You Hail From (Two per region, no exceptions) : Sinnoh, Hearthome City

Good, or Evil? : Good

History (must be 2-3 paragraphs, with 3-5 sentences a piece!) :
    Spoiler:

Personality: Lissa is...odd. She has a quirky, sarcastic sense of humor that not many people understand, and she is a lazy procrastinator. When upset, she will retreat to her room and fall into the universe of a good book; rarely does she ever spend time with others while unhappy, and when she actually does seek companionship, it is that of her Pokemon. Lissa is very opinionated, but she has a tendency to sugarcoat the truth if it offends anyone, a fault that she is working to fix. If someone can get past these faults and onto her good side, however, they will have a friend for life. Which could be either good or bad for you.

Officially, she is an INFJ.

Your Team of Pokemon:

Current

Spoiler:

Previous

Spoiler:

Your Gym of Choice (first come, first serve!) : Rainbow Gym

Sample post (must be at least 2-4 paragraphs, with 3-5 sentences a piece!) :

Spoiler:

Rainbow Town, The City of Happiness

"Home is where the heart is." While this is not technically true for Rainbow Town, it nevertheless is very peaceful and homey. The town itself is quite small, actually, but that only contributes to the cheerful, cozy feel of the place since everyone knows everyone else. Unfortunately, this also means that everyone knows everyone else's business--but hey, they're all friends, so it's all right.

Rainbow Town is located on the northwest coastline of Erientanto Island. Thick forests border Rainbow Town to the west, while a sheer stone cliff is about six miles to the north. In the east, Rainbow Town is very close to a beach that is a five minute walk away. In the south, more forests blanket the land, but most of these trees are saplings. It is suspected that the southern forest was once as large and lush as its western cousin, but something happened a while ago that caused the trees to die. The new saplings seem quite healthy, but residents of Rainbow Town check on it periodically anyway.

One main road, a trampled-down dirt trail, stretches out in a winding path. All the houses are built on the sides of this path, so officially speaking, everyone is neighbors. The houses themselves are all varied, like the characters who live in them: some prefer simple, Spartan settings while others are large and cluttered with luxuries.

Colorful flowers bloom everywhere in Rainbow Town, allowing it to truly live up to its name. Many of the folks dwelling there are very connected with nature and plant plant plant. As a result, Rainbow Town is covered in flora that blooms especially well, what with the sunshine that always smiles upon Rainbow Town and the TLC given by the town's inhabitants.

People come in to visit this picturesque oceanside town to see the amazing scenery and experience the aura of happiness that other tourists have raved about feeling. However, not nearly enough people visit every year, so a gym leader has been hired in order to draw in more tourists.

Points of Interest

Rainbow Park: Covered in lovely flowers that take great pictures, Rainbow Park is located to the west of Rainbow Town and sprawls out into the woods. Its benches cause it to be a popular hangout spot for teens, but its other features make it a great place for a family to frequent, too. A vegetable and fruit patch grows in the center of the park: much of the town receives their supply of food from this one incredibly fertile and well cared-for spot. Small hills provide entertainment for children, who love rolling down them. Every Saturday, contests of all sorts are held here, some involving Pokemon trainers and some including everyone.

Cuisine à laRainbow: Cuisine à la Rainbow is one of Rainbow Town's most popular restaurants. A minute's stroll from the beach, its seafood and service is praised by enthusiastic beach-goers. Plus, who wouldn't love the amazing view of the ocean?

Shannon's Shop: Shannon's Shop is an alternative to Cuisine
    à la Rainbow for those who don't wish to walk so far. This home-run business is a jack-of-all-trades: people can buy home-made meals, books, medicinal herbs, and little necessities like toothpaste (it's surprising, how many people forget it), or they can just hang out with Shannon Wilson, the owner of the store, and hear the latest, juiciest gossip. Shannon even offers a bed for the night for those who cannot pay Hotel Arcabaleno's rent.

Hotel Arcabaleno: A large, lofty building by Cuisine
    à la Rainbow, Hotel Arcabaleno is a fancy resort for those tourists who come to Rainbow Hotel. It caused a major controversy when it was built, as there were some who believed that such a large hotel would detract from the calm and simplicity of Rainbow Town. Nevertheless, it was built, and many still pay the fees to rent a room for the night (though they later regret spending such a substantial amount of money).

Arcabaleno Research Facility: Arcabaleno Research Facility is owned by the owner of Hotel Arcabaleno, hence the similar names. It is located beside the aforementioned hotel and very high-tech. The scientists there work 24/7 to learn more about Pokemon. Sometimes they ask Pokemon trainers to battle, and they observe and record the battles for later study.

Crescent Beach: The main reason why most travel to Rainbow Town, Crescent Beach is one of the most breathtaking sights on the island. The golden sand, sunny weather, rippling waves of turquoise seawater, and curious, playful sea-inhabiting Pokemon invite everyone at least take a peek--and it soon turns into a stare that rolls on for hours. It is also a hot spot for the residents of Rainbow Town.

Rainbow Gym: Rainbow Gym is a new addition to Rainbow Town. There is not actually a gym building in which the battles take place; rather, the gym leader will battle the challengers on the beach. The trainers who want to challenge the leader must first visit the leader's house, where they will then be led to the beach to stage the gym battle.

--

Don't get me wrong. I do love Rainbow Town. :] And Lissa and the others will learn to love it too. In time. xPP

Feel free to add anything in~ :J

Last edited:
    Years
    Erm, not yet. Some things still need to be finished.

And I prefer to wait for the OOC to get up, which will hopefully be tomorrow, and then everyone will need to go there to discuss a posting order. Because with eight different people, it is very, very, VERY crucial to have one.

Years
    Alright everyone, here's the deal. Alter Ego still hasn't been online to approve the OOC, and I'm still not sure that it will even be approved. So, to save more time and not scare you off, I'll post the posting order here. I know I told you all that I would allow your input, but it is my concern that it would take far too long for everyone to agree, or for people to get on and actually tell me what part of the order they want to be. So I'm sorry if it offends anyone (I truly am), but this is the posting order.

1- EeveeEvolutionChain.
    2- Wolf in the Rain
    3- collie
    4- Charizard_Man
    5- rockshock28
    6- fawny
    7- Tachiba
    8- Calder

Note: I know it may cause some controversy, but I decided to have Tachiba and Calder post last, due to their being the lone evil characters. I wanted to have all the characters grouped together, so as to not read 4 "good" character's post, and then a evil one, then good, and vice versa. It would be a little confusing, don't you think? No disrespect is meant to anyone, and I hope that the posting order works for everyone.

Thank you all for joining and making my first roleplay a success (possibly). I'll be posting the starting post sometime soon, and if not soon, then later on tonight.

Last edited:

rockshock28

Years
    Awesome. So, what exactly is going on in our first post? Are we battling trainers, or meeting each other, or something else?

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I updated my post, but the site closed and didn't save the history and such so whatever...

Party:

PC:

Years
    Ever Sinnoh Trainer Like That?
    The Beginning.

"Do you really have to go? Ky-Ky... Do you really, really, have to?"

Kyler looked at the faces of his friends, drooping with sadness, and sighed. No... No, he didn't really "have" to go. He just wanted to. Seven times, the Hoenn champion, seven times the greatness of his region. And he wanted more. Which, was why he wanted to go. Seven Hoenn Championships... Nice, but just not enough. Why? Because he had to push himself, he had to be better. Not "the best"... Just better. The Hoenn Championships had been fun, A LOT OF FUN! Just... Yeah. Not enough to make him happy; pleased. He was addicted to the feeling of higher power, and he was addicted to wanting more. That was what made his friends so upset, and his father so angry. They would never understand, though... Never. They hadn't took on the Hoenn Championships, they hadn't felt his happiness... And they also didn't feel his feelings of being a cheater.

"Yes you guys, I do. I've needed a new challenge for so long, and I've always wondered what it would be like to be a gym leader... I need this. I want this! Please... Try to understand?"

There were a few more scoffs from around the group, mostly from the guys, and a few more tears shed by the girls. Friends could be so cruel... Especially his! They could support him when he made his trip through Hoenn, and they had accepted the fact that he wanted to take a trip to Snow Point City and Eterna Forest in Sinnoh, but they couldn't accept him moving to a distant island, to better himself? Harsh.

His father was even worse.
    Kyler had always been daddies' little boy, and he had always been around for his father when he said that he needed him. And his father relied on that. Hideki, Kyler's father, had raised Kyler from his youngest days to be a pokemon trainer; to be superhuman. He had saw so much of his former self inside of Kyler, in the way that he was raising his pokemon, and the way he carried himself into battle. And Kyler knew that, and adored it, but not the attention. No... It had caused some problems when Kyler had left for his badge quest in Hoenn, and it had only got worse for him when he left for Sinnoh. Now? With the new quest to a new place, which was even further... Hideki had been less than supportive.

"Kyler... I'm sorry, but I don't see the point in this! You've reached the top of Hoenn, you've represented Sootopolis City the best that you can... WHY! Why must you be so power hungry?"

"You'll never understand, dad. I'm not power hungry... I want to better myself! You are talking to me like you did mom, when she was alive... I'm not a dog! And she wasn't, either. If you can't support me, or my dreams... Then there is really nothing I can say, dad. I'm sorry... I'm still going."

Those had been the last words the two had exchanged. Kyler had gave his father a "manly" hug before he left, but that was all that it was. Nothing less, nothing more. His friends? A different story! Although the "dudes" hadn't did a lot of hugging, they weren't short of talking. Negotiating deals to catch pokemon for them, to send them all back to Hoenn for them was all they really cared for. Maybe he'd do it. Maybe. The girls though... Were typical girls. Clinging, pouting, crying... Kyler had a good mind to have Vaporeon spray them down with a good ole' Hydro Pump. Luckily for them, the boat that had been sent for him arrived just as he was about to send Vaporeon out.

"I love you guys... I promise to write home. Keep an eye on my dad..."

The boat ride had been interesting, to say the least. He had called out all of his pokemon for the ride over, not wanting them to miss the view of the beautiful waters, even if they were zooming right past them. Vaporeon and Glaceon especially liked the idea, nearly bounding over the side of the boat just trying to get a glimpse of the water and the pokemon that were swimming beneath. Flareon though, as well as Jolteon, weren't so comfortable. A constant hissing noise coming out of the back of Flareon's throat, and it was negotiated that Flareon and Jolteon could go sit in with the pilot. Leafeon? Espeon? Eh... They were down with whatever. Leafeon was too busy licking himself clean, and Espeon too busy sleeping on the chair closest to his trainer to really care. Life was good, great even...

Until they reached shore of Erientanto.

It was far too apparent that this side of the island had just been "colonized", with a rather large amount of bushes and palm trees bounding forward towards the boat. Still... It had a bit of a homely feel to it. Even Espeon, who slept all the time, was excited to get off the boat. Sprinting far ahead of Kyler, running for the forest that seemed to be looming ahead, it took a swift throw of Espeon's pokeball to recapture the overly-excited pokemon.

"Espeon! Sheesh! I never thought you would be the one to do this... Why are you so difficult all of a sudden? Vaporeon, Glaceon, Flareon, Leafeon... Crew! Let's go! We have a l- Whoah..."

Just as the rest of his pokemon joined his side, Kyler finally saw the limousine that was waiting on he and his pokemon. Looking back to the captain of the boat he had rode in on, he got an approving smile and walked his way over to the door. Hesitantly, slowly, reaching for the door... It opened itself! Out bounced a spunky Umbreon, one that he recognized... Recognized all too well. Who's was he? What was he doing in the back of Kyler's limousine? The little booger... How dare he!

"Umbreon!"

"Umbreon...? UMBREON! How did you get here?! You're not supposed to here...! I'm happy to see you, but I left you in Sinnoh... I know I left you in Sinnoh! How on earth did you get here? Did I... Did you... I'm still lost! Umbreon, I need answers. I know you can't give them to me, though, so find someone who can! Or else you are in quite a bit of trouble, mister!"

"My apologies, sir. Professor Rowan of Sinnoh sent him to the Pokemon Center in Foamleaf, said that he heard you were moving here. That, and that your Umbreon has grown quite restless of all the hours it's been since he's seen you. I apologize for the inconvenience sir, but he beat me to the car... I was going to have him wait back at the estate for you, but he wouldn't let me in the car if he couldn't come. He's... A very smart pokemon."

No longer shocked by the site of his Umbreon, Kyler turned his focus now to the man that had spoken to him. He was well-built, elderly, most likely around the age of fifty. His suit was pressed to a tee, his driver's cap well adjusted atop his head. He seemed to be a decent man... One that Kyler could trust to drive him safely to... Where was it he had said, Foamleaf? Yep. Giving the man a swift handshake, he stared down at Umbreon once more, and then to the others. They looked so star struck... So happy to be here. Vaporeon especially, who had been almost as hungry as Kyler for a new adventure.

"Everyone, in the car. It's not a long ride from here, I presume? No fighting, no biting... None of the stuff you do at home, with granddad. This isn't our car! So... Erm, yeah. Any biting, any fighting... Any more sneaking around! And you'll be put back in a pokeball for the rest of the ride, and possibly until we get settled in at the Gym. Got it???"

There was no answer, only nods from the six (seven if you include Kyler's renegade pokemon) friends of Kyler.

"Alright then. Let's go!"

The car ride to Foamleaf took an even shorter amount of time than the boat over. The road was traced with palm trees, followed soon by evergreen's. Wild pokemon could be seen jumping out and about as well, although nothing that he hadn't seen before. His friends probably wouldn't be too pleased with that, but oh well. This trip was for him, was about HIM. Not them. He was going to be far too busy with being a guy leader for that, anyways. They would understand, right? Sure they would... They were his "friends". They had said they were going to be understanding...

"We are here, sir. Welcome to Foamleaf Estates, your new home, and home to Foamleaf Gym."

Okay so he might have fallen asleep the last few minutes of the ride! Who cares? He was here now, and that was all that mattered. That, and exploring his "estate". He had never had an estate before... Never had something so beautiful. Just the front lawn was breathtaking, it's elegant and well-cut grass popping out at the eyes of any of looked at it. AND THE FOUNTAIN! I don't even need to tell you about the fountain, because Vaporeon and Glaceon has already made the wonder of water their new play place. Again Flareon and Jolteon strayed away from the water, accompanying Kyler past the front entrance of the house, and around back to the Gym. The house itself appeared to be a good four stories, but the gym almost seemed to be five. It towered high into the sky, built out of the finest stones, the lone balcony at the top right built of the finest woods.

"Wow... Just wow... Look at our new homes, you guys. It's... Beautiful."

"Jolt!"

"Flareon!"

The inside was even better, if that is possible. Swinging the wide, wooden doors open, Kyler nearly lost his breath. The first floor of the Gym was covered in it's entirety by water, one stone pathway branching off into two more, one to the right, and one to the left, leading to the trainer's podiums. Straight ahead the path lead to a hallway, which then revealed an elevator. An elevator? Oh, right! There was still four more floors to go. And unfortunately for Kyler, Jolteon and Flareon were all too ready to explore, hungry no doubt to get away from the water.

"I know, I know you guys... We're going! What else could this gym possibly hold for us?"

Much, much more...

[Alright. Your posts don't have to be nearly as long as mine! I just felt I lacked a little in my own SU, and like I hadn't explained as much. Also, you can use this to see what I expect of your first post.

Calder- I'm sorry to hear that! You can't be held at fault for that, though, so don't worry about that. At least you got your team of pokemon posted!

From now on everyone, unless you are posting, all questions/concerns are to go to the OOC. It is now approved, so defer everything to the OOC. Thanks so much, and Happy Posting!]

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry it took so long, guys.... but here it is! :3)

"Damn..." It seemed to be the only thing Chris could think to say while gaping at his new home. Although he couldn't see them, the trainer had to guess Rayne and Sakura wore the same expression. Located atop of a hill overlooking the town and the ruins, the gym was easily unlike anything he had ever seen. Bigger than Claire's den, more detailed than the Battle Pyramid, more energizing than Lt. Surge's gym, and yet still having the feel of Monty's gym in Erutek or Erika's garden one in Celadon; the gym was incredible. He thought the town was amazing, even more so the ruins... But this just left Chris speechless.

Stuck in a state of disbelief, Chris entered the building. Almost immediately, Rayne leaped off of his shoulder, sprinting around his new home. Although, Sakura, still perched on his other shoulder, let out a sigh, Chris couldn't help but grin.

On the inside, the gym was just as impressive. In addition to a retractable roof, the building also held stadium seating, and after the reception the townspeople had given him, Chris knew why. These people were obviously itching for a leader of their own, a symbol they were recognized as a major, important city. Hell, when Chris entered the streets of the town, he was immediately swarmed by people, all asking what Pokemon he owned or what his strategy was. It took the police just to get him out of the town! Immediately after, however, he was brought to the ruins by the officers, getting a full tour of the ancient city; maybe it was just a kind gesture or a way to keep him here, but it was still neat either way. Hell, they even said that he could use the ancient stadium for training and battle!

However, was the battlefield in the gym one seemed to be interchangeable, similar to the ones in the Indigo Plateau. Suddenly, the earth below Chris began to shift, leaving him struggling to keep balance, but answering his question. Diving off to the side, Chris watched as the field changed, a small pond forming in the middle where the circle usually was. Slowly, he got up and walked to the center of the field, peering into the pond that formed.

"I thought you might like it. It has 50 different presets as well as 20 custom slots for your preference."

Chris turned to see a woman, about the same age as himself, giggling in the doorway. Like everything else he had seen so far, the girl was stunning. Shining brown hair to her shoulders, pristine blue eyes, and a cute look on her face, she stood in the doorway in a black and white "maid's" outfit, cradling, of all things, Rayne in her arms.

"I found your Pokémon running around. Little curious. He's the one that gave you a scare." She giggled, giving the Totodile a quick scratch under the chin. Meanwhile, Sakura, still situated on Chris' shoulder, let out a low growl and glowered at the woman, although Chris couldn't fathom what about.

The girl seemed to be momentarily lost in thought petting the Pokemon. All of a sudden, she snapped back into reality. "Oh! I almost forgot." she propped herself up and gave Chris a smile. "My name's Lily. I'll be your maid from now on. If you need anything, give me a call. m'kay?"

"Y-Yeah." Chris stammered out, still gazing at Lily as she let Rayne down. She exited as silently as she arrived, leaving behind Chris and his Pokémon. All Chris could do was stare as she disappeared down the hall. This place was amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back