• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone's Mad Here [OU RMT]

The Red Chain

Dark Azelf has been wanting me to make an RMT for months.
    So, I finally got off my butt and made one of my favorite types of teams for your rating pleasure.

F r e i h e i t
    @ Lum Berry
    Ability : Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 68 Atk / 108 Def / 80 SpDef
    Relaxed nature [+Defense -Speed]
    Trick Room
    Stealth Rock
    Gyro Ball
    Explosion
    Comments ; Lum Berry is there to stop any sleep leads and to ensure the Stealth Rocks get up without any annoying obstacles.
    Explosion for when my team gets into a tight spot, or just for some extra damage.
    This is my team's first Trick Roomer so it lets me get it up right from the get go to add pressure to my opponents.
    Gyro Ball is for STAB and stops rampaging dragons well.
    Overall not alot to say about this guy, but he is a fantastic and reliable lead that has never let me down.

A p h r o d i t e
    @ Leftovers
    Ability : Levitate
    EVs : 252 HP / 124 Def / 36 SpAtk / 96 SpDef
    Relaxed nature [+Defense -Speed]
    Trick Room
    U-turn
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Comments ; Mesprit is here mainly to stop Gyarados, and take any Earthquakes that it could be holding.
    Psychic for STAB and to decimate up fighting Pokemon [which this team has issues with] and U-turn to clean up the mess ; as well as get a safe switch for a waiting team mate.
    Thunderbolt is because Taunt Gyarados is immensely irritating.
    Mesprit is also my second Trick Roomer and because of it's bulk it is able to pull it off no sweat.
    Mesprit is this team's MVP as it's U-Turn often let's me keep the momentum in matches.

Y o k o z u n a
    @ Leftovers
    Ability : Thick Fat
    EVs : 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpDef
    Adamant nature [+Attack -Special Attack]
    Belly Drum
    Cross Chop
    Ice Punch
    Stone Edge
    Comments ; Belly Drum for the obvious attack boost, and Ice Punch to deal massive damage on Dragons.
    Stone Edge has great neutral coverage and stops Gyarados amongst other Pokemon that resist fighting types.
    It's often hard to set this guy up.. but when under Trick Room, something WILL go down with him when he's played well.
    Thick Fat over Guts to help with Heatran and the like.
    Hariyama is also a very good stall breaker I have found.

F a r a d a y
    @ Life Orb
    Ability : Magnet Pull
    EVs : 176 HP /80 Atk / 252 SpAtk
    Quiet nature [+Special Attack -Speed]
    Flash Cannon
    Hidden Power [Grass]
    Thunderbolt
    Charge Beam
    Comments ; He's here to stop Steels, mainly.
    This also stops Scizor from spamming Bullet Punch which is very annoying and NEEDS to be removed if either Marowak or Hariyama hope to sweep.
    This beats Lucario as well. Go to Mesprit to set up Trick Room as it Sword Dances [it'll likely go with Crunch since it's not common a Psychic will switch out when faced with a Fighting type],
    then trap it with 'Zone. Pretty effective I'd say. ;3
    Thunderbolt for STAB whilst HP Grass is for Swampert to stop it from Roaring everything.
    Charge Beam is so I can hopefully get some boosts and go on a mini sweep since I can set up on trapped steels.
    Flash Cannon is a filler coverage wise, but it does hit Tyranitar and Gliscor pretty hard.

M a s q u é s
    @ Thick Club
    Ability : Rock Head
    EVs : 252 HP / 252 Atk
    Brave nature [+Attack -Speed]
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Fire Punch
    Substitute
    Comments ; Earthquake for the STAB and Rock Slide to nail any fliers.
    Fire Punch to hit floating steel types and Breloom who could otherwise make things painful for Marowak, and to get some damage on Steels like Skarmory.
    Substitute is to ease scouting and well, when you have a Thick Club you already smash everything.. so the Sub serves as an insurance policy to further accomplish that goal.
    The Sub also prevents the annoying cripple known as status.

M a g i
    @ Life Orb
    Ability : Oblivious
    EVs : 212 HP / 44 Def / 252 SpAtk
    Quiet nature [+Special Attack -Speed]
    Slack Off
    Surf
    Grass Knot
    Trick Room
    Comments ; Slack Off to restore any lost HP, especially from the Life Orb, which actually makes Slowking a decent sweeper under Trick Room.
    Grass Knot to get rid of pests like Starmie. Slowking is my last Trick Roomer and dependable against fire types who would otherwise trouble this team.
    His other resistances go a long way.. letting him beat Pokemon like Azelf and what not 1 on 1.
    People often switch Scizor into Slowking and thus will get demolished by his Life Orb Surf. (b'-')b

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Trick Room team? I'd suggest putting a Clamperl on your team, once I was battling a Trick Room team, a Clamperl came and swept my team easily.
    Use this set:
    @ DeepSeaTooth
    Nature: Quiet
    EV's: 252sp.atk/252HP/4def
    Moveset:
    ~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power Grass/Hidden Power Eletric
    ~ Toxic/Confuse Ray
    With a DeepSeaTooth, Clamperl's Sp.Atk is a phenomenal 540. Quiet nature cuts speed, a good thing. You can have HP Electric if you want to defeat Gyarados, and if Swampert is giving you worries, use HP Grass. The last slot is a filler, it's your choice.
    You could replace Slowking for Clamperl, since both are good Scizor counters with Surf, as well as being Water types, but it's your choice.

Back