• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everything you need to know about the 3DS

How do you like the 3DS?

• Amazing!

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Great!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Okay.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I could use work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it. :U

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • Possibly... :\ But they were able to redesign the Nintendo DS "Phat" when they developed the DS Lite, and that converted the button to a switch just fine... But the DSi went back to the power-button format.

I'm hoping there's a 3DS redesign that shifts the power "button" back to a switch, though... But I'll have to try out the depicted 3DS model to see if button placement will be a problem anyway (which I am anticipating it could be...)

I think I like a button better than a switch. I'm always paranoid I'll turn my game off. :U

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    A little bit of an update, just added a new trailers section and put in a Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle trailer.

Delphinus

Auxiliary bro
    Years
  • I actually had no plans to buy this. I mean I was intending for waiting for the eventual "lite" version since more games would be released and the 2nd version of a handheld is usually my favourite.

...But then Mask of Miracles and Professsor Layton Vs Ace Attorney happened and.....

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
  • Who's Getting this? I'm Getting This!!!
    I can't wait. Especially for the Kingdom Hearts game. Though, if I don't get it immediately, I may for the lite, depending how bulky this one is

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    $300 is quite pricey, but I cannot resist it because of the OOT remake and Resident Evil: Revelations. Those games are calling my name, and the 3DS looks pretty sweet as well. Guess I'll have to save up. :P

Back