• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EvilCrazyMonkey's Splinter Leagues

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    Okay, I am making a league, like the ones in the official games. Actually, there will be three different leagues total. They consist of only 6 gyms each, for a total of 18 gyms. There will be one of each type and a diverse gym. Instead of having an Elite 4, it is an Elite 2 (except for the last one, which is as normal). There is going to be a champion at each one. It will open when we have one member for a regular gym. If you want to become a gym member or Elite member, fill out the form below:

Gym Type/Elite 2/4 Position #: (league and type/number in Elite 4)
    Battle Style/Clauses: (Any clauses you want to include or extra battle styles)
    Nickname: (like a screename)
    Roughly what the team will be: (include names, items, abilities, and moves)

Make sure to PM it to me, not reply here, so that people don't know your team. You must have at least 2 Pokémon on your team that match the type of your gym (they can be dual-type) if your gym has a type. You can only have ONE legendary on your team (Rotom is not a legendary). Also, if you do not like the names of the badges I created, then you can change the name as long as it still suits the type. That doesn't apply for the Elite 2/4, as they have to be the same (unless if you have a better idea, then suggest it to me).

When you battle the leaders, there is a cap of battles per week so that you don't annoy the leader by challenging him/her too much. You can only battle them four times per week, twice per day. For example, if you battled me twice Sunday, you would have to wait until Monday to battle me again. If you battled me twice Monday, you couldn't battle me again until next Sunday. The only exception to this rule is if either the leader lets you, or the gym leader has a bigger cap.

The only prizes you will obtain will be badges, unless the leader says they have a prize for everyone that beats them. You will obtain the prize ONE time. No more, unless the leader lets you.

There may or may not be many types of gym battling. I will post it here if the certain gym leader does have special rules.

If you want to design gym badges for me, please do. I will give full credit.

You can go towards any gym in any order, but you must beat every gym in a league before fighting the Elite 2 of that league. The last league has an Elite 4 instead, and you must defeat the first two Champions to gain access to that Elite 4. Also, since I am the Champion of the last league, I may not get much battlers, so you can PM me for a battle any time if you want to (note that it won't count towards anything).

If you want to take over a gym, you have to defeat the gym leader five times total, not consecutively. Or, the gym leader can hand it down to you. The same applies for Elite 2/4 and Champion positions. However, in the Elite 2/4, you get knocked down a level, and the lowest person has their job taken away. For example, if you defeat me five times, I get sent to the 4th of the Elite 4, and the 4th person is sent down to the 3rd level, and so on, until the 1st person of the Elite 4, and he/she is deprived of his/her position. Also, note that I randomly generated types, so if you wanted a certain type and it is on a low place on the list, don't blame me.

These are all Lv. 100 Single Battle styles, unless said otherwise.

And the gyms:

League 1, the Amber League:

1. Electric Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Voltage Badge

2. Ghost Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Shady Badge

3. Bug Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Beetle Badge

4. Flying Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Aerial Badge

5. Water Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Tsunami Badge

6. Grass Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Plant Badge

Amber Elites:

1. No Elite yet.
    Badge: Amber Shard A

2. No Elite yet.
    Badge: Amber Shard B

C. No Amber League Champion yet.
    Badge: Amber Jewel

League 2, the Amethyst League:

1. Poison Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Toxic Badge

2. Dragon Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Legend Badge

3. Dark Type
    Leader: dunlop86
    Badge: Evil Badge
    Clauses: Sleep, Hax Items, Evasion, Hack, Uber

4. Ice Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Frosty Badge

5. Steel Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Solid Badge

6. Normal Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Regular Badge

Amethyst Elites:

1. No Elite yet.
    Badge: Amethyst Shard A

2. No Elite yet.
    Badge: Amethyst Shard B

C. No Amethyst League Champion yet.
    Badge: Amethyst Jewel

League 3, the Aquamarine League:

1. Fighting Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Muscle Badge

2. Rock Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Granite Badge

3. Fire Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Hot Badge

4. Psychic Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Thought Badge

5. Ground Type
    No leader yet.
    Badge: Fissure Badge

6. Diverse Gym/No Type
    Leader: SharinganFlames
    Badge: Random Badge
    Clauses: Sleep, Hax Items, Evasion, Hack, OHKO, Legend, and Uber

Aquamarine Elites:

1. No Elite yet.
    Badge: Aquamarine Shard A

2. No Elite yet.
    Badge: Aquamarine Shard B

3. Henry =)
    Badge: Aquamarine Shard C
    Clauses: Sleep, Hax Items, Evasion, Hack, OHKO, Legend, Uber, Explosion, Item, Species

4. No Elite yet.
    Badge: Aquamarine Shard D

C. EvilCrazyMonkey (me)
    Badge: Aquamarine Jewel, Pokémon of your choice (no legendaries)
    Clauses: Sleep, Hax Items, Evasion, Hack, OHKO, Legend, Uber, Explosion

If you have no idea what clauses are, they are extra rules used to make the game more fair. If you break any of these clauses (which can only happen on purpose), you are immediately disqualified, no matter what the battle results are.

These are some common clauses:

Sleep Clause: You can only put one Pokémon on your opponent's team to sleep. The exceptions to this is if the person uses Rest(in which your opponent controls it), or you have an ability that induces sleep(such as Effect Spore).

Hax Items Clause: You cannot use items that bring a factor of luck into the game. These items are Quick Claw, King's Rock, Bright Powder, and Lax Incense.

Evasion Clause: You cannot use moves that increase your evasion.

Hack Clause: You cannot use extreme-hacked Pokémon. By extreme-hacked, I mean that it is unobtainable by all ways inside the game. For example, it has the wrong ability, 999 stats, and/or a moveset such as Mind Reader, Fissure, Sheer Cold, and Lock-on. You are able to use hacked Pokémon, as long as they have legal movesets, a legal ability, and stats that fall inside their caps.

OHKO Clause: You cannot use moves such as Horn Drill and Sheer Cold that cause a One-Hit KO all the time.

Legend Clause: You cannot use legendaries. It's simple. Phione and Rotom do not count.

Uber Clause: No uber-tier Pokémon allowed. These are Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbeffet, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys (every form), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, and Arceus.

Explosion Clause: If the battle ends in a draw due to Explosion, Selfdestruct, or Destiny Bond, the user of that certain move loses instead.

Item Clause: No duplicate items allowed.

Species Clause: No Pokémon of the same species allowed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If I could just ask a couple of questions :)

For each gym will the leader have to have all of his team in the same type? (Eg. The grass leader has 6 grass types as opposed to 4 grass types and 2 other random pokemon?)

And do the pokemon need to be level 100? Or will they just use the auto-level function (Gym leader has several pokemon around level 60 but auto levels to 100 in the wifi battle option?)

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    If I could just ask a couple of questions :)

For each gym will the leader have to have all of his team in the same type? (Eg. The grass leader has 6 grass types as opposed to 4 grass types and 2 other random pokemon?)

And do the pokemon need to be level 100? Or will they just use the auto-level function (Gym leader has several pokemon around level 60 but auto levels to 100 in the wifi battle option?)

Actually, the gym leader only needs two Pokémon of that certain type.

And for the 2nd question, is auto-leveling an option? I've never fought a friend on WiFi before.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Actually, the gym leader only needs two Pokémon of that certain type.

And for the 2nd question, is auto-leveling an option? I've never fought a friend on WiFi before.
    wow

yes your pokemon auto level to 100 and retain thier ev spread ....

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    We don't need anymore leagues on this board. But do tell me if you ever finish getting all your leaders. I will challenge.

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    Actually, you're rules say there can be only one legendary, but you have a legendary clause, how does that work?

I don't use any legendaries. The gym leaders/Champions must also follow the clauses, so if a gym leader has a legendary clause, for example, then the gym leader won't carry legendaries with them, or else they will lose when that legend is sent out.

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    can be Dark leader? filler

Uh, ok, just what clauses/battle style do you want me to put down.

I'm not trying to mini-mod, but these forums (Wireless Battle Stadium and Wireless Trade Center) don't require the four-word and character limit. Seriously, read the rules.

Last edited:

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
  • Uh, ok, just what clauses/battle style do you want me to put down.

I'm not trying to mini-mod, but these forums (Wireless Battle Stadium and Wireless Trade Center) don't require the four-word and character limit. Seriously, read the rules.
    yes I know but it still has to be 25 letters long (which is a rule I quite don't understand) anyways yeah just standard rules like sleep and evasion clauses no hax items, lv.100 single battles only! and yeah that pretty much sums it......

Back