• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Evil's Pokemon Remix!

Years
    Hey there!
    Evil here!
    Evil's Pokemon Remix is a Pokemon Essentials based game, featuring *Drumroll please* The Mandapa Region!
    It's basically a whole NEW region full of mysteries!( At least in the storyline I've planned out...) But the thing is, I'm NO good at spriting though I'm trying to learn (not sure how that's gonna go).

Here are a few screenshots of the gameplay experience!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Play along and uncover the true nature of Bilius and his father's sinister company. Discover the riches of Zorius City!
    Featuring Zen's, Mystical crystal-like items which together forms a key!
    Featuring Arenas! Fight the Greek god and goddesses in their true form!
    Stop the sinister organization, Team Cracker from exploiting the God's riches!

So yeah, I need a good and proper spriter (doesn't need to have prior spriting experience though would be helpful if you had) who would like to help me with making a few tilesets and player sprites.

If anyone wants to help me, Private message me or DM me on discord EvilThunderer#5787 .

Attachments

• Evil's Pokemon Remix!
      Pokemon Essentials 3_8_2021 8_20_23 PM.png
      10.6 KB · Views: 75
    • Evil's Pokemon Remix!
      Pokemon Essentials 3_8_2021 8_20_48 PM.png
      13.2 KB · Views: 70
    • Evil's Pokemon Remix!
      Pokemon Essentials 3_8_2021 8_21_15 PM.png
      5.5 KB · Views: 68
    • Evil's Pokemon Remix!
      Pokemon Essentials 3_8_2021 8_32_13 PM.png