• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution stones and shiny's

Years
  • So there's a lot of reports on YouTube that niantic are going to introduce evolution stones and shiny Pokemon to the game, in light of gen2! Who is looking forward to this? Any ideas as to how this will be introduced....quite excited by the prospect of picking up the stones at pokestops....and evolving Pokemon such as seadra with them....

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Without a good source, this is pure speculation.

Could you please create lower numbers of threads that are pure speculation? Your posts are taking over this section of the forum, and most have to be answered with:

CITATION NEEDED

Years
  • If you browse the threads Neltharion83, you can see I posted about this topic with citation from the dataminers from the Silph Road. Mareep123's post is building upon that with other means of speculation from youtubers which if you'd like to see is just a quick google search away. And if you haven't noticed this whole section is relatively quiet so these posts are welcome as are everyone's. I say anything and everything you can post to keep up conversation is great!

As for conversation .. do you think we will need a number of stones to evolve each Pokémon like candies or do you think it will take just one?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    If you browse the threads Neltharion83, you can see I posted about this topic with citation from the dataminers from the Silph Road. Mareep123's post is building upon that with other means of speculation from youtubers which if you'd like to see is just a quick google search away. And if you haven't noticed this whole section is relatively quiet so these posts are welcome as are everyone's. I say anything and everything you can post to keep up conversation is great!

As for conversation .. do you think we will need a number of stones to evolve each Pokémon like candies or do you think it will take just one?

For the sake of money, I could see them pull a "you need multiple stones" to evolve things.

As for shinys, I wonder how'll they work. they should be findable but not over the top rare.

Years
  • Without a good source, this is pure speculation.

Could you please create lower numbers of threads that are pure speculation? Your posts are taking over this section of the forum, and most have to be answered with:

CITATION NEEDED

You seem very upset by my speculation as this is not the first time you have commented....at the end of the day questions create discussion....we are or are we not in a forum to discuss Pokemon?

Here is the link....it's trainer tips! Who I have to say I enjoy watching!

https://youtu.be/dKgcaM8m2vI

Years
  • I'm hoping it will be one stone, but I think they will be hard to come by a bit like 10km eggs. The game needs some extra challenge though

Back