• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Evolution Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    I'm looking for someone to trade my Pokemon with and back to evolve them- Kadabra and Scyther.
    Please note this is to trade them TO someone and BACK to me for the evolution, so it'd probably be better if you need to evolve a Pokemon via trade too so we both get something out of it.
    Thanks!

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
    don't see why you need them to be traded back for the evolution? Why can't the Pokémon evolve being traded away and you get the evolved Pokémon back?

Years
    don't see why you need them to be traded back for the evolution? Why can't the Pokémon evolve being traded away and you get the evolved Pokémon back?

That could be the case if you have the same Pokémon. But I suppose if you already picked some moves, and you're okay with the nature, I don't see why you shouldn't keep it.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
    <p>
    That could be the case if you have the same Pokémon. But I suppose if you already picked some moves, and you're okay with the nature, I don't see why you shouldn't keep it.
    </p><p> </p><p>the way it reads it seems he's wanting to trade his kadabra and NOT evolve it then trade it back for the evolution....</p><p> </p><p>not 100% on how it'll work for the steel coat for scyther though....</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>ahh well :P</p><p> </p><p>I guess the gts is the answer for non-item Pokémon but item.based ones are vulnerable for being ripped.off....</p><p> </p>

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You should try out the Quick Trade Thread, in future. It's the best place to find someone willing to trade with you.

Also, BigSteve, two quick things, the way you posted would be considered as being "Off-topic" given that it doesn't really relate to the opening post. Just be wary of that buddy, wouldn't want to see you getting warned/infracted for something like that. Also to mention, HTML doesn't work on this forum, as it is not activated for regular users. Not sure if you intended to use it in your most recent post here or not, but anyway, said I'd let you know!

Have fun with trading guys.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back