• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Evolutions of Fuecoco: Chiliflogo and Zillatasma! FANMADE!

Years
u64a1lS.png

Chiliflojo, the fire croc Pokemon. Fire type. Evolves from Fuecoco.

Name is from "Chili" a type of food which is spicy and "Flojo" (slack in Spanish.)

Design is based on a chili and a person who slacks.

Chiliflojo is a lazy crocodile Pokémon who loves to chill in the sun or a volcano. It's favourite food are chilis and it uses them for attacking opponents. It ignites the tip of the chili and then throws it to it's target. When it eats a chili, it's energy increases and it is able to help it's trainer more in battles. It dislikes doing work.

Last edited:
Years
DlGdwzX.png

Zillatasma, the Ghostly Croc Pokémon. Fire and Ghost type. Evolves from Chiliflogo. Final evolved form of Fuecoco.

Zillatasma is no longer lazy and had eaten so much chilis that it often goes on a rampage and destroy skyscrapers and mountains. It has an enormous appetite and will not stop rampaging until it has eaten enough chilis. It is also a picky eater, eating only chilis and specifically likes the round and wrinkly ones. It attacks by throwing it's massive chili at it's opponent, that explodes on impact. However, Zillatasma can be calmed down and tamed by trainers by offering it it's favorite chilis and can be a powerful ally.

Name is from Godzilla (a monster in Japanese monster, originating from films) and "Fantasma" (ghost in spanish.)

It's design is based on crocodiles, ghost chilis and Godzilla.

Years
If this was the final development of Fuecoco, I would choose him as my starter! Really nice art, though I am not that much of a fan when Pokémon hold items upon evolving, though there are exceptions. I really hope he develops into a fire/spirit type.

Back