• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX:Dragons

Years
  • hi again, well guess wut, da next set of pokemon is comin out in december and da name is Ex:Dragon. DA preleases of da game r goin to occur during da month of november. Da design images of the logo and packaging art have gotten alot better and hea r da pics, enjoy:
    (this r da bosster packs and box pics i will add da deck ones later)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Those are the best pack art WotC has ever done...probably because it is the most original...intead of copy-paste sugimori pics...

Years
  • tmbjr said:
    Those are the best pack art WotC has ever done...probably because it is the most original...intead of copy-paste sugimori pics...

WotC? don't u mean nintendo? lol.. nintendo has da rights to da tcg now so they should be gettin da credit.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Oh Yeah...that little incedent! >.<

but still...you know what I meant...

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • i totally luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv
    the flygon art on windblast.
    hmm, now that im getting gbasp flame maybe i should go to new york, instead of tokyo (i only wanted to go there for the torchic gbasp), now that i know the release date of dragon.
    (my aunt lives 5 blocks away from the pokemon center!)

Years
  • u know wut i just noticed, after i posted this a few hours later and da next day mad sites had this info and said da same things i said... ummm i wonder if they got it of here and didn't even said they got dat from hea.

Years
  • i saw pokemonelite2000, i saw a french site i think it was pokelord, i saw some other wierd site too and i don't know about serebii i can't got to dat site because of my computer, i wonder y( by da way i'm not accusing anybody)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Sweet! :knockedou 0_o :knockedou cant pick wich starter (any sugestions?) I hope i can get both!

Thankz :D :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 3, 2004
    I have the the Flygon deck. I played the store owner (he is sweet) sealed deck against the salamace deck. It is very radom. Its only yellow is Mangamite and MangaTon and it has Spionks.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Wow, those are very neat! Too bad I have no money to buy them... :( Actually, the only card I really want is the Zangoose card! :P

Back