• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ex Project Oneself

vulpi

Made in Poland
Years
  • Hi there. Xipog (now known as "FORUM REVIVAL") is back in fake card project.

We are opening our new set - EX PROJECT ONESELF. Here is a spoiler:

(in attachment)

Don't look at mistakes :P I don't know english well.

I would like to show you, our first card in this set - Magmar ex.

Could you please find any grammatical error, tell me, what is wrong, and at least - rate this card (and blank too) :)

enjoy :)

(in attachment)

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • VERY stylish. Youch, those blanks are hot!

I'd say still put the ex immediately after Magmar's name rather than under it. Otherwise, excellent concepts. I daresay the Energy placement confuses me though.

Keep it up anyway! :D

vulpi

Made in Poland
    Years
  • Cerium 2006 said:
    Really good blanks! Can I have them?

Of course! But I haven't done all types and colours yet. I think in the first week of July they will be finished, and I publish it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Very nice. Although I must say, the only few things...don't like where 'ex' is, or the Weakness/Resistance/Retreat Cost. Overall though, 8/10 for originality, illustration, and a really good blank.

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Awesome card!! I love the blank but I don't like where the w/r/rc are...

The Poké-Power is cool!

The first attack name sounds like a devolution attack... but only does plain damage... you should try to fix it...

The second attack is also cool!

Years
  • Excellent card, i must say, BRAVO!!!

i think that the attacks may need more room, as Fangking sed chuck the ex near the room, but nevertheless its your creation, something is hitting me that they are very similar to blank that someone (i know the name but i just cannot spurt it out atm :( ) made over at Zeo featuring Ninja Version of PKMN

ROCK ON!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Blennix said:
    Excellent card, i must say, BRAVO!!!

i think that the attacks may need more room, as Fangking sed chuck the ex near the room, but nevertheless its your creation, something is hitting me that they are very similar to blank that someone (i know the name but i just cannot spurt it out atm :( ) made over at Zeo featuring Ninja Version of PKMN

ROCK ON!

You're thinking of Kairyu, who made many ninja Pokémon and was an awesome artist and faker. However.

https://zeo.qasic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=98149&highlight=#98149

That will prove that Vulpi's blanks are not Kairyu's, although maybe influenced marginally by them :)

Bombsey

La-li-lu-le-lo!!
    Years
  • Fangking Omega said:
    You're thinking of Kairyu, who made many ninja Pokémon and was an awesome artist and faker. However.

*insert URL here* [sheesh, I still need more posts >>;]

That will prove that Vulpi's blanks are not Kairyu's, although maybe influenced marginally by them :)

o-o; I never remember making that awful post in that topic o-o; *goes off to edit it*

And Magmar deserves more good cards. They've mostly been awful >0 They've either had too little HP or not good enough attacks...

vulpi

Made in Poland
    Years
  • Oh i remember Kairyu :) I have at least 3 of 4 his cards on my disc :)
    And yes, you're right, hen I saw his magnificent cards and blanks, I was thinking to create awsome blanks by myself. And here it is ;)

I REALLY LIKE THESE BLANKS!!! is there going to be a release on these any time soon?

Yes, they will be relased, but I think that this will be near August, beacuse it's a lot of work to do with them, and their types.

But this is topic about ex Project Oneself, so I present's new cards. They are in normal blanks, because I think that real cards (and real fakes too) need to be printed in normal blanks :P (ok, the truth is, that i haven't finished my blanks yet, but i must do next cards ;D ) :)

Another cards are in attachments :)

And sorry for my english :P I don't know it very well :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Blue Fire is...sensational...it's very clever, and a card I think would prove very useful in a few decks.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • I like the Gold Metal, but I would have call it Gold/Aurium/Goldium Energy...

The Trainers are also cool! I especially like the Lies...

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • The only thing that bothers me it's the name...

I really don't like the sound of Project Oneself...

If you could give a theme for the set...

vulpi

Made in Poland
    Years
  • "project oneself (Ectaco-Poland Ltd.)
    myśl: przenieść się myślą (w przeszłość)"

Ok so, a little explain for you:

A year ago, some site in Poland - XIPOG, which I am an administrator, relase a PTCG fake set - "ex Xipog". There was at least 30 cards in this set. We close first set and open another - "ex anything". But the site was hacked, and we draw only few cards (for or five).

ex Project Oneself is like back to the past of Xipog's set. Now, I continue publishing the Xipog site, known now as "Forum Revival".
    So, the new set will have new card, and "re-printed" old cards, from "ex Xipog", and "ex anything".

Do you understand (sorry for my english :P )

Back