• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ex:sandstorm

Years
  • i just opened my first box of ex-sandstorm :D .....only 6 EX pok?mons.....2 Rare
    Candy..... 2 Wally's Training......and no Cacturns.... :tired:

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I think that the card game is rather complicated and for little kiddies.................

lol, i don't know if u read wut u wrote but how is it gonna be for little kids if its complicated, so wut ur sayin is dat they r smarter dan u and everyone else.....lol think wut u r goin to say b4 u post.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • On the cards it Says: Recommended for Ages 10 and Up ONLY.

Basic Reading Ability and Basic Thinking skills are REQUIRED to fully enjoy the CARD GAME.

Also Wailord EX has a HP of 200.Either that or Im thinking of the normal Wailord...oh..well...XD!

Also Gardevoir (EX) has 150 HP!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • man...I gotta get myself back into the TCG...but in order to do so, I gotta get new cards...in order to do that, I gotta get myself some money...in order to do that, I gotta win myself some tournements...in order to do that, I gotta get some new cards...

the system just won't let me in!

Lucretia_fly

~Pok?mon Breeder~
    Years
  • I don't actually play this new EX game, just started collecting it, what is the difference between a card and an EX card?
    Someone just mentioned a Wailord and a Wailord EX as two different cards..?

Years
  • Lucretia_fly said:
    I don't actually play this new EX game, just started collecting it, what is the difference between a card and an EX card?
    Someone just mentioned a Wailord and a Wailord EX as two different cards..?

ex cards r much stronger dan any regular card but if it gets knocked down da opponent gets to take 2 prizes instead of one.

Back