• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Exclusively yours: GS

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There's a bunch of exclusives in these games. Let's discuss! Any exclusives in these games you think should have absolutely been in both games? Or any Pokemon you think should have been an exclusive rather than just found anywhere?

GOLD
Sandshrew, Sandslash, Mankey, Primeape, Growlithe, Arcanine, Spinarak, Ariados, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Mantine, Gligar

SILVER
Ekans, Arbok, Vulpix, Ninetales, Meowth, Persian, Ledyba, Ledian, Phanpy, Donphan, Delibird, Skarmory

I would have absolutely made Growlithe & Vulpix non-exclusive because there aren't really that many good fire-types, as well as Meowth. Kinda sucks that one that of the most popular Pokemon is again an exclusive. I get that it follows the originals but I think they should have only had Johto exclusives instead or maybe have exclusives... but all available post-game? What do you guys think?

Back