• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

exodia deck

darkace

super dark elite kid
Years
  • monsters:
    exodia(5)
    sangan
    emissary(3)
    marshmallon
    penten the dark clown(3)
    nimble momonga(3)

spells:
    lightning vortex
    cup of ace(3)
    stumbling
    level limit area b
    pot of avarice
    monster reborn

traps:
    appropiate(3)
    recklees greed(3)
    pot of greed(3)
    legacy of yata garusa(3)
    backup soldier
    gravity bind
    force back
    torrential tribute

is their any way to keep on recycling cup of ace to your hand and just keep on using it and evntually you would win, with appropiates on the field, hey i am just thinking i could build a cup of ace exodia deck making it an otk

i guess their is no problem with the deck and its completly flawless if no one answer in 30 min

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Do you mean Jar of Greed? because Pot of Greed is banned. And what are Apropriate and Cup of Ace again, And by 5 exodia you better mean one of each piece, But I've seen this deck destroyed by a Machine deck, In fact it was mine.

darkace

super dark elite kid
    Years
  • your machine deck sn't the best thing and it is weak i over run it every day. plus i know a secret for it to become undefeated, and post it on the forum see how the critism get to you. i have beat you 10 to 5, and 2 of those matches was against my ancient gear deck,

Years
  • Marshmallon is a good defense to have on your field, but there are so many ways to get rid of it; I've never seen it on a field for more than 3 turns to tell you the truth. I would, if you can, replace it for a Destiny Hero Disk Commander. Then I would edit that deck like so:

-Stumbling, +Destiny Hero Fear Monger
    -Cup of Ace (3), +Premature Burial, +Heavy Storm, +Light of Redemption
    -Area B, -Pot of Greed (2), +Cyber Valley (3)
    -Appropriate (3), +Limit Reverse (3)
    -Legacy, +Swords of Revealing Light
    +Foolish Burial
    +Giant Trunade
    +Machine Duplication
    Total 43

Appropriate is only good when you combine it with D-Hero Defender, not with Cup of Ace... even though it guarantees you two cards when you use cup of ace, it's still either too slow, or it can help your opponent cop the win.
    Disk Commander can provide very fast draws when used right. Dump him with Foolish, use reborn to get him back. Draw 2 cards. Attack an opponent's monster (that's stronger than it), kill it, then use premature... draw 2 more cards. Heavy Storm the field, then set a limit reverse face down. Next turn activate limit reverse, pick disk commander, draw 2 more cards. Use trunade and set limit reverse again. Next turn, activate limit reverse, pick disk commander, draw 2 more cards.
    This is just one of the many fast strategies with disk commander. Combined with Sangan and the three emissaries, you should pull exodia very quickly.
    Light of Redemption and Machine Dupe are for Cyber Valley. Summon Valley, use Machine Dupe, get the other two valley, activate the second effect for one of the valleys, draw two cards. Use Light to get a valley back to your hand. This combo is best used when you have another monster on the field to use for the third valley's effect.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I'd either add a better draw engine (ie. Trade-In x 3, D-Draw x 3, Disc Commander, Plasma x 3 and Dogma x 3), or add more ways of reusing Sangan (Limit Reverse is awesome for this purpose).

Also, I don't like how the only method to recover fallen Exodia parts is PoA.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Reusing limit reverse on sangan is suicide, because that's asking for Gyzarus to come out to clear the field. When Herak comes out, you might as well scoop. Same reason why marshmellon fell out of favor, because that's a free wall for all gladiator beasts to ram into very safely.

Stall with weak monster wall = bad idea in this format.

Either we stall in a way they can't attack to begin with, or we draw faster than they can wipe you out. I'm with kohei on using plasma/dogma d-draw + trade-in engine as the starting backbone.

Back