• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Expanded Crystal Hacking

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    So (oh yeah, ignore the username, I was 12), I've had an idea for a small Crystal mod to include all 251 Pokemon, but include all the evolutions to said Pokemon families. Is there any way to add extra Pokemon?

I've done this on Gen 3 roms, but I've seen minimal information on Gen 2 roms.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    So (oh yeah, ignore the username, I was 12), I've had an idea for a small Crystal mod to include all 251 Pokemon, but include all the evolutions to said Pokemon families. Is there any way to add extra Pokemon?

I've done this on Gen 3 roms, but I've seen minimal information on Gen 2 roms.
    It's practically possible, but in reality, you can only add 1 new pokemon "easily" (which also requires some work). If you want to add more than that, you have to re-code lots of stuff.

Koolboyman may have accomplished doing this for Prism though, but I think he either works as a software developer or as game maker somewhere, and has lots of experience with GB/C hacking in general as well.

Back