• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Expanding trainer amount

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    So I am trying to expand the amount of trainer slots in the game. When I use advance trainer's expand trainer function the extra slots it adds are uneditable however. Is there another program that can help to expand the amount of trainer slots or does anyone know how to get it to work in a-trainer?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2018
    I was also afraid of changing this number, i used almost all the trainers not featured in the game, 88 free... from 742

So far all my previous and new alterations are ok after the expansion.

make a backup just in case : P

1 use windows calculator in programmer mode, select decimal i used 900 trainers, select HEX get the HEX number (my case) 384

2 Advanced Trainer > Trainer> Advanced >Trainer Amount , put the HEX of 900 that is 384

Now Here is the problem (don't know why but "Needed Bytes" won't update until you put any offset on it ), just repeat the old offset to get the needed bytes and search for a new offset

3 get the update Needed Bytes for me was 8CA0 or 36040 bytes

4 Open Free Space FInder > Needed Bytes: 36040 . Mark Search from the beginning of the rom" and search , get the offset
    and put it on Advanced Trainer New Offset, if its right the OK button will be enabled.

Last edited:
    Back