• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explanation, Rules, and Registration (MUST READ)

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Username: <Nico>
    Team of 9:
    -Lucario
    -Snorlax
    -Alakazam
    -Aerodactyl
    -Staraptor
    -Arcanine
    -Blastoise
    -Infernape
    -Dragonite
    Trainer ID #:39332
    Friend Code:1804 9294 6684
    Date of Application: Friday, July 6th 2007

Last edited:

Kopaka96

Pokemon Master
    Years
    application

Username: kopaka96
    Team of 9: Dragonite, Infernape, Lucario, Charizard, Salamence, Luxray,Tyranitar,Garchomp,Torterra
    Trainer ID #: 55160
    Freind Code: 4510 7532 7218
    Date of Application: 7/7/07

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Name:Genus
    9 Team: Machamp, Salamence, Garchomp, Blissey, Ninjask, Drapion, Espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon
    ID Number:01673
    Friend Code:1031-7708-7520
    Date: July...8?...2007
    "I fight dirty".

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Kopaka, stop spamming. You've been warned for it before. This is number two. One more and you get temp-banned.

Guys, I'm gonna edit the first post if I get the chance today. Be patient. x.x

Kopaka96

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Kopaka, stop spamming. You've been warned for it before. This is number two. One more and you get temp-banned.

Guys, I'm gonna edit the first post if I get the chance today. Be patient. x.x
    I ddnt know, seriously.

but if I was , sorry

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Username: Legacy
    Team of 9: Togekiss, Umbreon, Lucario, Starmie, Gengar, Heracross, Electivire, Blissey, Lapras
    Trainer ID #: 33159
    Friend Code: 3780 5623 9556
    Date of Application: 10th July 2007

One thing I'd like to know: When are all the gyms going to be ready? It's been nearly nine weeks since this place started and we only have two gyms, one of which isn't even taking challenges yet.

It doesn't matter how busy your life is, it doesn't take nine weeks to train up six Pokémon and make a thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    I have 2 questions where do i sign up and am i allowed to use a legit team of arceus holding different plates that i retrieved in a nintendo event using heavens pipe and from my friends?

Pokemaster414

Pokemon expert
    Years
    Username:pokemaster414
    Team of 9: Identifie(Blaziken), Dragon Bag(Salamance), Zaprong(Electivire), Lucario, Staraptor, Blastoise, Roserade, Rampardos, Alakazam
    Trainer ID #:29223
    Friend Code: (dont want to say)
    Date of Application:July 12,2007

Last edited:

Pokemaster414

Pokemon expert
    Years
    I need to know where to find the first gym because i want to prove i am the best trainer because i have NEVER lost a battle and my friends are really good.
    Please tell me!thx

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    How sad, i need to withdraw from the league, as i have lost my game.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I need to know where to find the first gym because i want to prove i am the best trainer because i have NEVER lost a battle and my friends are really good.
    Please tell me!thx

theres a link to it in the first post, and fyi ur a lil to full of urself

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    @pokemaster414: dont get your hopes up, there are a ton of trainers signing up, at least one of them have to be better than you, and just a friendly neighborhood battle doesn't compare to when your playing someone who may have just as much experience as you, and is the best in his neighborhood..... Just look out

Back