• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Expressing emotions

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I have severe difficulty expressing any emotions other than happiness or anger.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm constantly bottling up my emotions most of the time, like sadness, and anger; there's only been a few occasions where I have shown anger. I rarely tell anyone if anything's wrong with me, even though I get told to do it. Most of the time I try to cover those emotions up, by pretending to be happy and stuff; but lately it hasn't been working and I've sort of let myself go. Most of the time I deal with my emotions by myself.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • I keep my rage,demons and depression bottled up inside.

I wish I didn't have to, though. I just don't want the people who love me to be sad or dissapointed or anything. My mom's one of those happy-go-damn-lucky, optimistic, happiness philosiphers so like... I kinda need to keep it all in.

My friends know, though. In fact, they call me Emo. A lot.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    mehhh

anyone who expresses emotions gets called emo

and frankly i don't care if anyone calls me that anymore.

if i ever need to express emotions, i will, because last time i bottled them up, i ended up having a huge breakdown in the lunchroom and started yelling at everyone. ;_;

Years
  • i express my emotions realy well if i a mad at some one like my cousin when he stole my diamond when ever he wants to do some thing that i said or wants to get some thing that i have i scream in his face and make him regred(sp?) that he stole my diamond if i am sad i just go to bed and when some one comes and say whats wrong i act sadder(is this even a word?) so i get what i want or make them bored to death lol

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Ugh...

I keep my feelings bottled up around my parents, but once I can talk to my friends, I spill everything. Sometimes. It really depends on the circumstances.

And I've got Psyche-Locks on certain things. Such as who I like. Unless I'm around my ((very few)) man-friends. And my lady-friends who I don't have crushes on seem to weed it out of me. Curse you, question game... ._.;;;;

Yes, I'm a Phoenix Wright freak.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • I have more of a problem with hiding my emotions than showing them. This especially occurs with happiness, sadness, and amusement. If something tragic affects me, I can easily become a crybaby. When I feel good, I can't help but smile. If something odd or funny happens, I have a hard time preventing myself from laughing--even if it's just a snicker. Sometimes--especially in the last case--that comes by as rather rude or mean, but...

Anger is something I tend to compromise with rather than bottle up or express... and besides, I only express anger with objects, not people...

As for love... I think that's the only emotion I can suppress when I feel it for a real person. Of course, I hardly ever feel that emotion in that situation, so how would I know... However, I have a hard time hiding love for a fictional character, specifically one of my creation...

Back