• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extermination Season 2

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    I thought I'd try this out here.

Yes, its true folks, The season premiere of Extermination is finally here. After over 3 months of vacation, IM BACK! So heres to a wonderful season.

Please note that I rate this fic PG-14. IMO, Its a bit more than PG-13, but not deserving of an R rating.

Episode 31: A Time To Die

Story by me, SHBL or Straw_hat_boy_luffy
    Editing by Torkoal

A Jaden-centric episode

Jaden opened his eyes after his struggle with Jake. He checked his pulse to see if he was alive and indeed he was. Lying next to him was Jake; unconscious from the bullet wound he had received but still very much alive. Jaden than flashes back to a few months after his life with Manny and the rest of his new family. Manny had already grown so much since Jaden moved in with them and he saw that Manny was growing into a fine young man. Manny was only a few years younger than Jaden was himself and he looked to Jaden like he would to a big brother. During a run one morning, Jaden was stopped as he passed an alley. He was called into the alley by a mysterious voice. He went into the alley to see a cloaked figure. The figure had a disguised voice and told him to get his family out of town that very day, for tragedy would befall them otherwise. Jaden just brushed off this guy as a psycho but the person yelled at again that he had to get out of town. Jaden told him "Look Buddy, I have absolutely no intention of moving, I'm happy here and so is my family, I suggest going back on your meds" As the cloaked figure went down the alley, he said to himself, "That boy doesn't realize that his loved ones will be dead by the days end"
    Back to the present, Jaden got up and took Jake over his shoulder for he thought that he would be useful. Meanwhile Ryo emerged from the rubble of the building that he was in and brushed off the dust. He suddenly realized that he didn't see Sho anywhere around and that he must still be buried inside. He desperately dove back into the rubble and eagerly searched for Sho. He finally found his brother and carried him out of the rubble. Ryo had sustained great injury but was not in as bad shape as his younger brother. Just than, Jaden found Ryo. Jaden asked what happened but Ryo just said that they had to get back to camp.

Meanwhile, Ken awoke to find himself on a bed. He was dazed at first but remembered what happened. He ran out of his bed and out of his room only to see a kid sitting on the couch. The kid said "Yo, take it easy dude, you've just been shot and we cant you have you opening up that wound again, now can we?" Ken asked "Who are you, and what do you mean shot?" Suddenly Ken remembered what had happened. The boy replied "I was walking past your room and I heard gunfire so I ducked back. About 5 minutes later I came in and found you and those 2 others lying on the floor" Ken asked "OH my Gosh, Kelly and Chazz, how are they?" The boy replied "The girl? She was very lucky, only sustained a flesh wound, she's resting in the other bedroom, I'm Edward by the way, Edward Aster" Ken answered "Yeah, Yeah, I'm Ken and what about Chazz, where is he recovering?" Ed remained silent. Ken now a bit annoyed got closer to Ed and asked him again, with a bit more aggressiveness, "Listen you, tell me where Chazz is recovering" Ed answered "he isn't recovering, he's dead" Ken said "I don't believe you, your lying, he couldn't be dead" Ed pointed to a body covered with a sheet lying in the corner of the room. Ken walked over to it and knelt down beside it. He removed the sheet and revealed that it was indeed the dead nude body of Chazz. Edo said to him "He was already dead when I got here, I tried to revive him but he was too far gone. I removed him clothes because they would better suit the living" Ken asked "Why did he die and not me and Kelly?" Ed replied, "I believe because he took a chest bullet whereas you two didn't receive as bad of injuries. You're lucky I'm a doctor and that I came by or else you woulve died" Ken jumped up and said "If you are a doctor, than how could you not be able to revive him?" Ed answered "I'm a doctor, but I cannot bring the dead back to life. He was already gone when I got here, nobody but God himself could save him at that point" Ken asked him "What about the girl, did you see a girl leave this apartment?" Ed answered, "Yes I did, she ran down the stairs. I assume she was the shooter" Ken said nothing and just ran out of the room. Ed said to him "Careful, you wound hasn't had time to heal" but Ken just replied "Ill come back alive, don't you worry" and with that he ran out of the building. Meanwhile, Jaden and Ryo had carried Jake and Sho back to the hotel site. They called out "help, we need help" Ed, who had followed Ken heard them and quickly brought them up to the medical room he had prepared. He quickly was able to heal up Jake and than his attention turned to Sho.

Ken ran out into the road until he saw Ririko, he called out to her "RIRIKO, WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY DID YOU SHOOT US?" She didn't turn to face him but silently asked, "Well, its obvious you're alright but what about Chazz and Kelly?" Ken answered, "Kelly's fine, no thanks to you" And she than asked "and Chazz? How is he?" Ken answered, "He's dead, you murdered him" A feeling of horror cam across Ririko. She said, "nobody was supposed to die, I just had to shoot you all" Ken asked, "Why, why did you shoot us?" Ririko turned and said "Because he told me to" Ken asked "who is he?" and she replied "Ganner, he said he would kill you if I didn't do that and I couldn't lose you Ken, but its obvious I already have, which is why I'm leaving. Ganner promised me freedom if I shot you all so now I can freely leave this place, I probably wont be back" Ken asked "So this is it? You kill one of us and than you just leave?" Ririko said "Goodbye Ken, maybe Ill see you in another life under better circumstances" Ririko than walked out of sight and than out of town.

Sho was in bad shape, Ryo had received very minor injuries compared to his brother. Ed worked hastily to save Sho who was getting worse by the minute. This site brought Jaden back to that day. He returned home from his walk. He was tired and sweaty so therefore he decided that it was best that he shower. He took of his clothes and got into the shower. The warm shower relaxed away the pains in his muscles brought on by the long run. He than got out of the shower and dried off. He went into his room and shut the door. He than turned around only to find the embarrassing scene of Manny lying on his bed. He asked "Um Manny, what are you doing here?" Manny said "don't worry Jaden, you ain't got nothing that I haven't seen on my friends in the showers at school" Jaden embarrassed said "Ok kid, how about you let me get dressed in privacy and than Ill come down and play video games with you?" Manny agreed and left Jaden. After Jaden had gotten dressed, he came down and fulfilled his deal to Manny. They played for about 1 hour. Than they both lay back on the floor and relaxed. Manny out of nowhere asked Jaden "Hey Jaden, why am I starting to feel like looking at girls?" Jaden asked, "You mean looking at girl's bodies?" Manny replied "Yeah, at school, I find myself peeking in the girls showers every now and than and I feel weird whenever I see them." Jaden laughed and said "Heh, kid, your growing up, your getting hormones, pretty soon your gonna want to more with girls and one day you and a girl you love will make beautiful children together" Manny asked "and how would we do that?" Jaden said "lets save that lesson for another day, you're only 12 and still a bit too young in my opinion to be think about that stuff." Manny chuckled and the too began playing again. Later that night Manny was showering. Jaden was in his room watching the latest episode of his favorite TV show, One Piece. He heard the shower stop and decided to play the same trick on his brother that had been played on him so he snuck into his brothers room and waited. Meanwhile, I figure came silently into the bathroom. Manny at that time turned off the shower water. The intruder suddenly reached into the shower and grabbed Manny by the neck. Manny struggled to break free but was trapped. The intruder mercilessly snapped Manny's neck and quietly laid his'd victim's now dead body down quietly and left. When 10 minutes passed and Manny still didn't come into his room, Jaden wondered what was happened. After another 5 minutes passed, he deiced to go into the bathroom to check on Manny. He saw that the shower curtain was still closed so he went over and pulled it away. The site he saw was horrific. He saw Manny lying in bath. He pulls him out of the water and brought him into his room. He checked Manny for a pulse, but he found nothing. He helps his brother for 20 minutes before it finally sunk in that his brother was dead. His parents had gone to a movie that night and it was his job to look after Manny. He felt as if he had failed him. Jaden laid his brother's nude body on his bed and closed his eyes for they were open and giving a lifeless ghostly stare. He went into the bathroom and looked around for anything about who could've done this to Manny. He searched and found a note, which said, "I warned you to get out, and this is the price you pay for not listening to me, you failed your brother, and now he's dead. And it's all because of YOU!" Jaden took the note and walked back into his brother's room. He stared at his Manny's body. He moved his hand along the chest of Manny. His skin was still smooth and his body still resembling that of a child. Jaden remembered their earlier children and remembered what he had told Manny. His eyes teared up as he saw the fact that Manny could never make the beautiful children had had told him he would, he would never get to learn all the things he was curious about, he would never ever take another breath again. Jaden took the note and crumbled it. He promised that he would find the man who killed Manny and that he would bring him to justice.

Back in the preset, Sho's life was in incredible danger. From the explosion, he had suffered massive broken bones, lung damage, and many visible wounds. They removed his clothes so it would be easier for Ed to treat him. Sho looked so similar to what Manny did and this eerie sight was very nostalgic to Jaden. Sho was hooked up to a heart monitor that Ed had with him. He was stable for only minutes when he began to crash. Edo quickly rushed to get the proper tools out to keep Sho alive. Sho's heart completely stopped and Ryo started to lose it. Ed rushed back with a heart shocker he had. He powered it up and placed the pads against Sho's chest. He shocked Sho but his heart didn't change at all. He repeated this process two more times but achieved nothing. He than told Ryo "I'm sorry, he's dead" Ryo looked in horror at his brother and the sound of Sho's stopped heart rung terror into their ears. EXTERMINATION TO BE CONTINUED...

Episode 32: Isolation

A Valon-centric episode

Story by me SHBL or Straw Hat Boy Luffy
    Editing by Torkoal

Valon awoke in a bed. He didn't know where he was at first but he quickly remembered the cave-in. He suddenly jumped up but was halted by a hand that grabbed his arm from behind. Than he heard a boy's voice tell him "I suggest relaxing if you want to live" Valon turned around to see a teen boy. He asked "Where am I and the who the heck are you?" The boy answered "Name's Dimitrius Carmicle and you are in what Ganner calls 'the lifelong cell'" Valon asked what he meant so Dimitrius explained to him "Every now and than he drops down food to us and we even got running water and electricity. It's kinda like an underground apartment. The thing is, he is slowly killing us because every now and than he sets up little traps for us but he hasn't killed us yet" Valon asked "Hey, how did I get in here anyway?" Dimitrius answered, "I assume you got the bright idea to open that door. I pulled you and the other 2 out of the rubble." Valon suddenly remembering his comrades quickly asked, "Where are they, are they alright?" Dimitrius answered "They're fine, both of them. You know, its good to see Brier again. Its just a shame it had to be down here still" Valon asked him "Is there anyway out of this place?" Dimotrius said "Besides that door, there is a secret exit somewhere but we have yet to find it." At that moment, another boy walked through the door. He said "Ah, so one of our guests is awake" Valon remembering Brier's story asked "Your Adam right? And your sister's name is Alexis." The boy asked, "How did you know that?" Valon said "Well, when we found Brier he told us about you, and Alexis was there and she told me everything." Adam said "And why would she tell you?" Valon said, "I guess she trusts me, we are dating after all" Adam asked, "How is she?" Valon said "Last time I checked she was fine but I with Ganner you never know, so I best get back up there soon" Adam said "Oh no, the last time we tried to escape, one of ended up dead, we are NOT going to attempt again" Valon stared at him and said "Whatever, I'm going back to bed" So Valon climbed back into the bed that had been prepared for him.

At this point he flashed back to a few months after he had joined the cult. He and a other members of the cult were working out to stay fit for any daunting tasks that Ganner may present for them. Valon was being wiped out and fell to his knees. He was helped up by a somebody but was too dazed to see this person's face. The person offered hi so of his water to refresh him. When Valon finally came around he could see the person's face and it was none other than Chazz. They continued to run for another few miles until Ganner gave them the go ahead to stop. They than showered to freshen up. Valon again saw Chazz while showering (its a locker room shower mind youa) He thanked him for helping him on the run and Chazz said that it was no problem. Valon asked Chazz "So you got yourself a women?" Chazz answered, "Why on earth would you need to know that?" Valon answered "Just curious." Chazz said "Well, no I don't, I will get one eventually but not at the moment, what about you? You got yourself a women?" Valon said "No sir, but, like you Ill eventually get one, I want one with nice long brown hair and a cute figure, what about you?" Chazz said, "I don't care, as long as she's hot" The two laughed until they were done their showers. When they both arrived in the changing room, they found Ganner waiting for them. Valon embarrassed said "Oh, um sir, I didn't expect you to be in here" Ganner answered "Well, I thought we could discuss some business" Valon, speaking for both Chazz and himself said "Would you mind if we put some clothes on first, as you can see, were kinda naked now Heh" Ganner said "But of course, my workers deserve some privacy. Meet me in my office in 10 minutes" With that he left them. After Chazz and Valon got changed, they immediately went to Ganner's office. They asked what they were to do. Ganner told them "There is a young boy who you are to kill" Valon said, "Ok, name who and where" Ganner said, "Tomorrow evening, you will sneak into the house of this person. He will be showering at this time. You are to reach into the shower and snap his neck. Do it quickly and silently. The one of you will also wait by an alley that morning; you will wait for the kid's older adoptive brother to run by. You will warn him to leave town. He will of course not listen but when his younger brother is killed, he will feel guilty, is this clear?" They both said yes. Valon than asked Ganner "what are your reasons for doing this anyway. I mean why kill a little kid?" Ganner told them, "I have my reasons, refuse or question them, and I will kill you both right here and now" They both clammed up. Ganner than handed the picture of the brother to chazz and the picture of the kid to kill to Valon. Valon asked, "So this kid who I'm supposed to brutally murder, mind telling me his name?" Ganner said, "Manny, his name is Manny"

On another part of the underground Alister was too waking up from the injury he received. He woke up and groaned. He looked up and saw Leon lying in a bed. He was bandaged up from where he was shot. Alister quickly turned around and saw two people lying in black on the floor. He asked, "who are you, and what do you want?" The people pulled off their masked and revealed they to be teen boys. 1 said "I am Aaron, Aaron Smith, this other guy is Sam Imoto, we were ordered by Eon to take you hostage here. So cooperate and you will not end up dead. Alister looked puzzled at what Aaron had said. He took a close look at Aaron's face and suddenly he remembered and burst out and said, "I know you, your Aaron, you helped me escape Ganner. Why are you working for him now?" Aaron said "He removed the bullet from my back, he forced me to join him and I always repay my debts" Sam Imoto, jumped up and said "Listen Aaron, this kid is annoying me, Ganner said to take them hostage, he said we can do what we please with them as long as they both sustain injury which they did, cant we just kill 1 now?" Aaron said no but Sam persisted "Listen, I doubt the boss will like you using personal feelings as a factor in your judgment, you couldn't even shoot this one, you had to knock him out" Aaron said "The boss also said that I am in charge which means what I say goes on this mission" Alsiter butted in and said "So now what are you going to do with us?" Aaron said, "I don't know, Ill decide tomorrow, I may kill you, I may free you. I really don't want to work for Ganner anymore, heck maybe Ill even join your little group you got upstairs" Alister said "Humph, like members of Ganner's cult would ever fit in anywhere else, so you better kill me now or tomorrow, I will kill you" Aaron said "I thought we were friends" Alister said "We were, but when you joined Ganner, you betrayed me and any friendship we may have had." Sam jumped up and pulled out a gun and aimed at Alister. He said "You had better bite your fool tongue before you have a bullet in your head" Alister just sat there and looked at Leon. He said to himself "Don't worry Leon, I'll get us out of this, somehow."

Noah and Brier eventually woke up from their state of unconsciousness. After hours of being knocked out, they were quite hungry. Valon was glad to see them and Brier was glad to see his old friends. Valon than glanced over at the chest that Brier has mentioned. Valon asked aloud "so that's it, well better open it to see what all the fuss is about" Suddenly Dimitrius yelled at "STOP, nobody is going to touch that" Valon said "Well, that's reason we came down here mate." Dimitrius said "well, I guess you wasted a trip, plus, I tried it again, it didn't work, so your not gonna just punch in random numbers because God only knows what you'll do." Valon sat back down and looked at Dimitrius and said, "I will get that chest open, and nothing you can do can stop it"

Valon than flashes back to the night of his assignment. He snuck onto the roof while Chazz was a lookout. He entered via the skylight and pulled open the shower curtain. He grabbed the boy by the neck. He saw a look of absolute fear in his eyes. Than he mercilessly snapped his neck and slowly lowered the boy's body to the ground as to not make a sound. Than he left. He met up with Chazz and the two stayed to hear the reaction when Manny's body was discovered. The sounds they heard were horrific but it didn't seem to faze them as Ganner had shown them much worse. That night, while Valon was asleep he was tormented by visions of what had happened that day. He was haunted by visions of Manny's fearful look before he killed him, and his lifeless stare after he had killed him. He kept hearing Jaden's sorrow over this and kept seeing him lowering Manny's dead body to the ground. He heard Manny's spirit calling for his big brother and it was as if the spirit of Manny was next to him. He immediately woke up and tried to clear his head. He started to cry and secretly vowed to himself that he could never again kill a child.

Back in the present, the lights were dimmed as everyone else but Valon was asleep. Valon got out of bed and secretly and quietly walked over to the chest. Valon tried the code that Brier used for the door but it didn't work. Valon randomly entered numbers and all of a sudden the chest began to open. The room didn't shake like last time so Valon completely opened the chest and reached inside and said "Alright you darn chest, lets see if coming down here was really worth it" EXTERMINATION TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for the dely. Ill post two episodes to make up for it.

Episode 33: The Pain and Suffering

An Aaron-centric episode

Story by SHBL
    Editing by Torkoal

Aaron awoke the next day to see his partner, Sam and his two captives asleep. Alister was the first one to awake. When he awoke, he just looked at Aaron and asked "why do you still tolerate Ganner, you can leave at any time you know" Aaron replied "I thought I wasn't welcome" Alister said "I changed my mind" Aaron said "Peh, I sacrificed my freedom from Ganner to help you live, I have no intention of throwing that away at this point, but I don't plan to leave Eon anytime soon either" With this Aaron flashed back to after he had helped Alister escape. He awoke in a gloomy room. Sitting in a chair in the corner was Ganner. Ganner said "Ah, finally you are awake, now you are going yo join me in Eon, my cult." Aaron said, "I would rather die than join you Ganner" Ganner walked over to him and said "If you refuse me, I will kill Alister, your friend." Aaron said "It would be a greater betrayal to work for you than to let you kill him" Ganner said "Heh, fine, I will show you what I will do to Alister BEFORE I kill him if you don't join" Than he put his hand over Aaron's face and knocked him out. Back in the present, Sam and Leon awoke too. Leon was scared, because Sam treated him poorly. Sam seemed to have no compassion for Alister or Leon. The first thing he said when he woke up was "Can we finally kill these 2?" Aaron said "NO, I SAID NO, WE ARE NOT GOING TO KILL ANYONE" Sam said "listen Aaron, I know what you went through for this kid but you know that if you don't kill him, the boss will do 'that' to you again, are these chumps really worth it?" Aaron said "life is more precious than anything, you should know that first hand Sam, or did you forget the reason why joined Ganner" Sam immodestly got frustrated and pulled out a handgun ad pointed it at Sam and said "How dare you accuse me of forgetting, you know I could NEVER forget why I'm here, but it seems you have forgotten, you have forgotten why YOU are here" Aaron said "Heh, what I went through, no human being can ever forget" Sam put the gun down and said "Well than you know what will happen if we let these 2 live. Ganner didn't say to kill them but unless he said not to kill them, you know he wants them dead, so, will you pull the trigger first of should I?" Aaron said "Sam, you are so filled with hatred, but now I will tell you something I have never told anyone before, you know what I went through but you don't know why, but know you will, all of you will know what I went through"

Back at the medical suite, the sound of Sho's stopped heart rung terror into the ears of Jaden and Ryo. Ed declared that there was nothing more he could do. Sho had been gone for 4 minutes at this point. He said "I'm sorry, but there is nothing more I can do" Ryo said "Oh, no you don't, your not going anywhere until my brother is brought back, your gonna bring him back" Ed said "You don't understand, the boy is dead, he's gone, I'm a doctor but I cannot raise the dead" Ryo butted in and yelled "SHUT THE HELL UP, Listen you, this boy lying here is my brother, he's not dead but he will be if you don't try again, I can still sense a soul within his body, now try 1 more time, just once more." Ed sighed and said, "fine, once more, but he's dead, it is all in vain" Ed than charged the machine once more and shocked Sho. Nothing happened. Ed got up and said, "You see, he was dead, I'm sorry for your loss but it was hopeless to begin with" Sho had been flat lined for 6 minutes. Ryo Out of great anger punched his brother's chest with all his might. Jaden tried to persuade him to let it go but he didn't. Jaden than pulled him away but Ryo broke free and gave Sho one final hard punch. Suddenly, they heard beeps on the heart monitor. The beeps caught all their attentions. Ryo's heart filled with joy and he said aloud through his tears "You see, I told you he wasn't dead, now get back to treating him" Ed amazed at this sight told Ryo "You do realize that he was officially dead for about 6 and half minutes, odds are he has great brain damage, he may be comatose forever" Ryo said "He'll wake up, and will pull through this, I know my brother and he's a fighter, and no psychotic madman is going to change that, now lay him on a bed and get him hooked up to all those things you doctors use, and bring him to my suite, for I'm not leaving that suite for anything, until he wakes up" Jaden asked Ryo "are you ok, I mean, with all that's been going on lately" Ryo said "I'm fine, but Ill be better once Sho is awake" Jaden silently walked over to Jake, recovering on another cot. Jake was still unconscious. He said to Jake "Your boss is gonna pay for what he did to them, and you are going to be the one to inflict that payback." Sho was safely transported to Ryo's suite and hooked up. Ryo held his brother's hand and said to him "I promise you Sho, I will not leave you, not for anything, I wasn't there for you in the past, but I promise you, I will be with you now"

Aaron stood up. Alister asked "what does he mean, what did they do to you?" Aaron took off all of his clothes and said 'THIS, THIS IS WHAT THEY DID TO ME" Aaron turned around so that Leon and Alister could see him. His body was covered with wounds. It seemed that every inch of his body had another wound. Alister with horror asked "how did this happen?" And Aaron said "Because of you" Aaron than flashed back to after he woke up after Ganner knocked him out. His arms and legs were bolted to poles and he was basically hanging nude there. He yelled out "Ganner, SHOW YOURSELF!" Ganner than emerged from the surrounding darkness and said to Aaron "Boy, I am now going to show you what I will do your best friend Alister if you refuse to join me. For you see, I am a potion maker and I've developed a potion that when applied, will prevent death without failure. However, it is a torturous potion because the user still feels pain. And technically, it doesn't prevent death but rather, it keeps your spirit from departing from your body, so you basically die but cannot go anywhere" Aaron said "That's impossible, no man can do that" Ganner said "Whoever said I am man? I'm evil" With that he walked back into the darkness. Moments after he left him an arrow shot out from the darkness and struck Aaron's straight in the heart and blood gushed out. More arrows followed and swords joined them. Some contained strong electrical currents. Aaron was shot at from all directions. He screamed beyond belief but he simply wouldn't die. This torment continued for 24 hours before Aaron finally agreed to join Ganner. Ganner stopped the attacks and released Aaron. Aaron's body fell to the ground and he lay in a pool of blood. Ganner walked over to Aaron who was lying in complete and utter agony on the floor. Ganner pored some potion on him and his wounds healed up but still left their enormous scars but they pain disappeared and he could feel his body working again. Ganner said "THAT is what I will do you AND Alister if you ever disobey me ever again" Aaron said, "Sir, as long as Alister is alive, I will not leave you, and if I do, I will accept the consequences. The pain I felt was so great, that I cannot let another human being feel it, even if it means sacrificing my own freedom" Ganner said "That a boy, now put some clothes on, your body disgusts me" Back in the present, Alister and Leon look in horror at Aaron. Aaron said, "This is what I did so that you may live Alister, this is what Ganner is capable of" Aarons appearance looked worse than any of them had seen on any living creature before. Aaron's chest and back were covered in sores and even his head was butchered; Slashes were visible across his entire body. Aaron said, "I can not even fully recover from those injuries. If even 1 opens up, I will most likely die, I can never have any children for my reproductive system is beyond repair, I'm practically a walking corpse." Alister jumped up and hugged Aaron. He started to cry and said "I'm sorry friend, I didn't know, I didn't know that you went to such lengths for me, I thought you died that day but I never knew that you did worse, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Aaron interrupted "sorrow is pointless, it gets one nowhere" Sam who had never knew that Aaron had gone through all that for Alister, wiped out a gun and said "I'm sorry Aaron but this twerp isn't that important and I cannot let you live like this anymore. He prepared to fire a gun but another bullet struck his shoulder and he fell to the ground. The bullet came from a gun wielded by Aaron. Aaron said "Alister, please let me and Sam join your group, I cannot live another day in the service of Ganner, lets go above ground now" Alister said "Yeah, but first, get dressed. They all laughed. Meanwhile, Ganner was sitting in a chair and as if he had heard Aaron said "Well, well, well, It looks he just signed his death certificate. Heheeehehehehehhahhahaahahahaha" EXTERMINATION TO BE CONTINUED...

Episode 34: Wait for me

An Imoto (Sam)-centric episode

Story by me SHBL
    Editing by Torkoal

Aaron had finally been convinced to allow Leon and Alister to come above ground and return to their group. Aaron carried the injured Sam out with him. When they returned, they explained to their fellow survivors what had happened to them and why they were gone so long. Leon secretly clutched the map he had earlier found but didn't tell anyone that part. Sam's wound was treated and bandaged. Ed laid him in one of the spare beds. Aaron came and sat next to the bed and asked Sam "feeling any better?" Sam replied "little bit, no thanks to you, you Benedict Arnold" Aaron said "So, I should've just let you kill them just because you cannot stand other children" Sam replied "yeah, we were in with the Ganner, in his good graces and now he's gonna send hit men after us" Aaron said "Well I'm not too worried, He may try once but he wont do it repeatedly, its not his style. That's why I'm standing guard here. I assume he'll send an assassin within the day. After we capture him, Ganner will lay low for a while." Sam said, "How can you be so sure of that?" Aaron answered, "Buddy, when you went through what I have at the hands of that maniac, you learn quite a lot about him."

At this Sam flashed back to 2 years before this incident. He was a happy preteen of 12. He was a typical horny boy who always tried to sneak a peak in the girls locker-room. He always got a peak, along with a bump from what the girls threw at him to get him out of there. His life was that of an average teen. He had a sister who was 2 years younger than him who he simply adored and a brave and valiant golden retriever that was a friend to everyone he met. One summer morning, he and his sister were packing for summer camp. It was a one-month camp out in the farmland. As he and his sister were packing essentials, he asked her "So, since we are staying at a motel for this camp, I assume your going to be sharing a suite with your big-bro right?" His sister (whose name was Sarah Imoto) replied "Remember that time you fell down the stairs at Aunt Shauwna's house and had to be rushed to the hospital?" Sam said, "What the heck does that have to do with anything? But yes I do, why?" Sarah asked, "Do you want that to happen again?" Sam said, "ok, ok, I get it, you want to stay with your friends" Sam, who had finally packed his suitcase, closed it up. He said "You know, its a good thing both of our classes we the 2 classes randomly selected to go on this trip, otherwise, we wouldn't be going" Sarah said "Ain't that the truth" Sam picked up his suitcase and said to his sister "Ill be waiting in the car, and don't take to long, I don't want to be late for the start of the camp" Sarah laughed and she finished packing up and followed him out.

CONTINUED FLASHBACK

Sam and Sarah Imoto had finally arrived at the camp. They both immediately left each other and went to their respective groups and talked with their friends; than they were assigned to their suites. Sam met up with his best friend from school, Martin Delgado. He and Martin had been best friends since kindergarten and were always seen together whenever they were in the same place.
    They were both the same age and height so they seemed to be clones of each other with different faces. The rooms were given to 2-3 kids each to share. Martin and Sam decided to take a smaller room in exchange for not having a 3rd member. So they went to their assigned room and unpacked. They talked for about 20 minutes. Than Sam said "You know, its darn hot in here, turn on that window AC over there" Martin said "Why, I think they opened up the pool. Wanna go for a dip?" Sam said, "I would, but we have to wear swim trunks" Martin said "So? If we swim, we have a chance to peak on the girls while they are changing." Sam said "Oh, how so?" Martin said "Well, we have to change in their changing rooms down by pool because we cannot come up wet" Sam replied "Oh, good thinking" So the 2 took off their clothes and put on swim trunks. While they were changing Martin asked Sam "You know, I've always had this crush on your sister, you live with her, what are her goods like?" Sam asked, "What do you mean by that?" And Martin said, "You know, goods, the things I'm not supposed to see?" Sam said "Oh those, we'll, Ill make a deal with you, if you can make it into the girl's changing room, you can see for yourself, you wont come out alive, but you'll at least know. The two laughed and headed out to the pool"

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Ed, tired from the day he had, went to his room and sat down on his couch to rest. He thought of the events that had taken place that day and all of the emergencies he had to handle. He closed his eyes. He fell asleep for a minute but was awakened by a knock at his door. He opened it up. A girl outside asked "Aren't you gonna let me in or am I just gonna waste my night standing here?" Ed, still a bit groggy came to his senses and saw that it was the girl who had been eying him since the attack, Claire Hallon. He let her in. He offered her something to drink but she turned him down. He asked her if everything was all right and she told him she was ok. Than he asked her why she stopped over so late in the night. She said, "I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I mean, with Chazz dying and you having to treat 8 people of injuries today, I just wanted to make sure you were ok." Ed said, "8, how do you get that number?" She said "Well, nine if you count Chazz" He said "What do you mean 8, I recall only 4" She said "You must be tired, you treated Chazz, Kelly, Ken, Leon, Alister, Ryo, Sho, Sam, and Jake" He said "O Yeah, I guess I forgot about the ones who weren't that serious. Hmmm, anyway, I'm ok, I just need some rest" Claire said "Well, ok than, Id best be going" Ed said "no, no, you live in the other building, I'm not letting you go down this late, you can crash here" Claire said "Oh, no I cant, Ill just go" Ed, who had already sat himself down in a Chair and said "No, no, just grab some blankets and take the sofa or even the bed if you want, I'm to tired to move from this spot" Claire said "We'll, all right, if you insist" They both fell asleep, and went into dreamland"

Aaron sat in a chair next to Sam's bed. He dozed in and out of sleep. Sam was already fast asleep. Aaron knew that Ganner would send a weak person to try to assassinate Imoto just for laughs. He held a small pistol just in case the person wasn't as wimpy as he thought he would be. Suddenly, someone kicked down the door to his room and wiped out a gun. The sound immediately woke Sam up. The person was wearing black and his face was covered in a mask. Aaron quickly jumped up and wrestled the intruder to the ground. He managed to maneuver the gun out of the intruder's hand. He took off the mask of the intruder. He recognized the person as a fellow (now former) cult member Tyler Torrent. He called Jaden out and Jaden took him to where they were holding Jake and tied him up. Sam who was still in a bit of shock over the events that had just happened thanked Aaron for support. He said "ok, now that we know I'm safe, you can go" Aaron said "Oh, you don't get out of this that easily, I'm too tired to go anywhere so Ill be finishing my night on this comfy little chair." Sam groaned and Aaron fell back to sleep. Sam however stayed awake and flashed back to that camp.

FLASHBACK

Sam and Martin were having a ball in the pool. They played in it for 3 hours straight, getting out only for to have the pool chlorinated. They stayed in the pool longer than most of the kids. After they got out, it was just Sam, Martin, Sarah, and another girl named Brianna. They all went to their respective changing rooms. Sam than took off his bathing suit and stretched. Martin, taking off his suit said "Hey, don't torture me" Sam said "Sorry, sometimes I just need to be nude." They both laughed. Suddenly, the ground shook and the ceiling caved in on them. Someone had mysteriously dropped a bomb on the building and the entire place caved in. Sam was knocked out. Sam awoke 10 minutes later and emerged from the rubble around him. He looked over and saw Martin lying on the floor. He rushed over to Martin and checked for a pulse but he found none. He tried to bring Martin back but it was no use, Martin was already dead. Than he rushed over to the girl's changing room. He saw that it was covered in rubble. He dug through it and found Brianna's body. A beam had gone through her stomach and killed her instantly. His eyes however remained open giving a ghostly stare. Out of respect, Sam closed her eyes and set her body down. He continued to dig until he found his sister. He thought she was dead at first but she was still alive but severely wounded. She coughed up blood and opened her eyes. She said to her brother "well, looks like someone got bad service here. Huh?" Sam laughed and said "yeah" They both cried. Sam realized that Sarah was about to die and that there was nothing he could to stop it. He told her "I love you sis, wait for me on the other side" She replied "What else? And I love you too Sam" With that she exhaled her last breath and died. Sam set her body down and screamed. Suddenly he was hit over the head with something. When he awoke he was still naked but now was tied to a chair. He heard a voice tell him "So, little Sam, how did you like my little demonstration of my power?" Sam said, "You did that? Why, Who are you?" The voice answered, "I am Ganner, and yes I did that, but my reasons are none of your concern" Sam asked, "What do you want with me?" Ganner answered, "You will join me, you will do as I say, or else" Sam asked "or else what? My best friend is dead, my sister is dead, what else is there for me to live for?" Ganner said "Ill kill your family if you refuse, your parents will think you are dead anyway and they will know that your sister is dead, I guess you want them to experience a similar and equally painful fate" Sam said "No, no I wouldn't, Ill do what you want" Ganner said "Good boy" He asked Ganner "May I ask your something?" Ganner said, "Speak your business" Sam asked, "Why would my parents think I am dead? If my body is here, than they can't know I'm dead," Ganner said, "Well, the thing is Sam, your original body is dead." Sam asked what he meant and Ganner said "I killed your original body, and extracted your spirit and put it into this new body I created for you, you like it?" Sam asked, "You mean I'm dead? And I'm in some artificial body?" Ganner said, "Yes, it will last but 3 years and than you will die for real. In these next 3 years, you will faithfully serve me, if you serve me well, I will make this body of yours last longer, disobey me once, and you will not get a renewal of life" Ganner laughed and left a troubled Sam come to grips with his new life

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Sam got up out of bed and took a shower. He cried at remembering what had happened. He looked at his body, and cursed Ganner for taking away his happy life; He sat down in the tub and vowed revenge on Ganner. He knew that his time on earth was limited and that he would be dead within a year but he promised himself that he would not die until Ganner was punished. Meanwhile, the criminal they mad brought in, Tyler, laughed in his room quietly and said "The boss will be pleased, they reacted exactly like he told me they would, now we have them right where we want them" EXTERMINATION TO BE CONTINUED...

Back