• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
  • Jack's eyes fluttered open and he stood up so fast vertigo almost sent him back down, he was sweating and when he looked down he had torn up his shirt, Gerard was looking at him worriedly. "I'm okay buddy, I just.....I had that dream again, I was in the room, strapped to that bed like dais, being examined and that...that ***** Naomi was there, the way her eyes looked as she decided what to do with me just sent shiver's down my spine...I don't know what was running through her head but it couldn't be pleasant." Gerard looked at his friend with a sympathetic face. Jack figured he should probably get back to the Chateau and find a way to make himself useful but after only a few steps his nose twitched. What was that smell? Slightly pungeant, very sweet, enticing, it smelled like...a woman. Despite how large and heavy his boots were, all of Jack's time on the run allowed him to walk through the bushes and such still practically silently, after he followed his nose anymore he found the source of the aroma, the appearance of the young looking woman matched the beauty of the scent for sure. "She looks like she's had some trouble lately..." The woman was absolutely ravishing, Jack began to reach forward but logical thinking stayed his hand and he quickly pulled it back, he was a little ashamed for hormones controlling his actions even for a moment. "Maybe I should wake her up? Hmmm, but she might get terrified if I disturb her...I could go tell Xavier but what reason would he have to trust me enough to send someone out here?" Jack finally rationalized that he would wait a while to see if the woman would awaken peacefully and if she didn't then he might wake her up.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alexander watched as Sirius got into the elevator. He pushed the 5th floor button, and waited. It was strange that no one else was in here with them, but they all probably had already come back from lunch. Alexander thought about the pokemon waiting for him up there. "Got any preferences of who we should see when we get up to the fifth floor?" He could train any pokemon group really, except the ice group which had already been trained for today. The elevator rose smoothly, and quietly. Wonders of engineering.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Gerallt took steps to calm him self as he walked. His heart slowed down as he took deep breaths, his mind stayed focused on not stepping on dry twigs, his hands held stiff so that they didn't fiddle nervously. Gerallt then was distracted by the faint smell of flowers, and would have crashed into Balthazar if the luxray's tail hadn't stiffened in front of him.

At this point Chase had turned around and whispered commands. "Yes sir," Gerallt breathed, before turning around to face the first person behind him; Shauna Anderson. Gerallt recalled the myths of her skills in combat, before whispering "Chase says that we're close and to be quiet. Pass it on." As Gerallt said 'pass it on', his face flushed, and he was reminded when in school how the whole class would give a message and say to pass it on. Gerallt was usually the one to start it, and the end result had always been a school wide food fight.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Xavier immediately rather liked Ellie. She had personality, no doubt about that. From her appearance to her mannerisms, it was obvious that she wasn't your garden variety little female. "I'm part owner," he answered. "I cleaned out the Chateau and rigged everything to make it as pleasant to live in as possible. I govern the place, but really a number of other people own it alongside me. This way if any of us are killed we won't be left at a loss." He spoke of his own death without a hint of solemnity, as though it were just a fact of nature that would happen someday. In fact, that was how he viewed death. With a war being waged all around him at any moment he could be met with a bullet, knife, teeth, or claws. But he didn't intend to let that get to him. Life was meant to be lived, not lived in fear.

"Your Flareon is rather gorgeous," he commented. "Now, we have laundry facilities, bathrooms, and power generation in the basement. If you like you can go see our Electric Pokemon at work. There are several at a time hitched to a generator and they power it with their elemental moves. When one tires it is immediately replaced by another while it rests and has some time off. We have plenty, so it's not a cruel overexertion. As for your room, we have plenty of empty rooms. Yours… There's one upstairs, the eighth door on the right in the first hallway. It's been newly cleaned and the bed has sheets and such. You can have that one."

[There are many others here,] Jack affirmed. [A large number of our inhabitants are gone on a raid. We have everything from the young to the old, and Pokemon of all types here. We're all hiding from the Synthetics. We do have other Synthetic Pokemon here. In fact, when the raid party gets back, you'll notice that the raid leader has a Synthetic Kabutops. We do not mistrust Synthetic Pokemon here. We advocate the right to change, and the right to prove yourself. I believe we would even take a Synthetic human in, if Xavier was able to keep an eye on them until they could be trusted.]

Silence surrounded the raid party as Chase kept them crouched low and quiet. It appeared that everyone in Floaroma was asleep. The only cause for concern was the Synthetic fauna. Buneary with large black eyes ambled past them from time to time, but they had been cloned to repopulate the forest, not to hunt True Borns. They just didn't care, which was good news for the raid party.

Luckily for them the moon was new. The only light was from the stars and porch lights. "Get ready…" Chase said softly, the excitement building in his chest. "Let's go. You, you, and you," he said and pointed to Gerallt and two other people, "go to the grocer. Get us all the food and medical supplies you can. You, you, and you, go to the Center. Steal the healthy Pokemon, and all sorts of medicines."

"Myself, Audra, and Phil will go from house to house and take what we can. Stay together, don't lose sight of your Pokemon. If it comes down to kill or be killed, kill. Stay hidden for as long as you can, but move quickly. When it's time to get out of here I'll have Alice use Shadow Ball into the air."

That said, Chase took his group toward the nearest house, keeping them together as well as he could. There would be no time to look back; the rest of the party would just have to do their best to come out of this alive.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • The way the man talked about his own death made her shudder slightly, but she assumed he just didn't put much thought into trivial things, and it was another thing she liked about the man. She nodded about everything she was told of with interest, most of it at the mention of a room with a bed. That just made her eyes sparkle with delight, and if she wasn't on Shirl, she'd be bouncing right now, 'Eight door on the right, very good, very good,' she said with a happy nod before continuing, 'Well then, I thank you very much for the hospitality, Mr.... uhm... Your name, my good chap?'

She'd noticed he hadn't answered that particular question, and it sparked her interest, did he have some sort of strange name that would take years to pronounce in a language obscure to human tongue? Or he just didn't hear, which was the boring side, and therefore, she didn't really pay attention to this theory.

Shirl nodded in the same interest that came out of Ellie, nearly mimicking her as she'd gotten more interested in the mention of rooms and the fact that they'd probably be staying here for quite a while. The mention of raids interested her, but she'd decided to leave the curiosity for another time, knowing it'd all come in good time. The word 'gorgeous' made her face turn a pinkish color as she looked up at the Zangoose's owner with a grateful face. She'd expected shunning from her status as a meager clone, but she already felt this as less of a creepy mansion that actually harbored TB's and more like a safe place to relax, or at least, as much as one could in a war torn region. She turned back towards the Zangoose and smiled, bowing her head in thanks before speaking, 'Alright then, guess I wont feel like an outcast and Ellie will have someone to bother about having a clone,' she said before chuckling, blinking at the question of the man's name after, 'Ah, yes, I never did catch your name... Would it be alright to ask? I am Shirl, as Ellie already said.'

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • "Ah, my apologies," Xavier said with a light chuckle. "I try to be focused and on top of things, but at times I drift away. My name is Xavier Wilcott. But let's not bother with surnames, everyone here calls me Xavier and you should too. We're a family here, not a bunch of misters and missuses."

The entire aura Xavier gave off was that of a carefree young man, despite the fact that he was in his early forties. One might think that his attitude wouldn't be contusive to running a functional, efficient society, but somehow he still managed. His first impression was always that of a man who knew how to make the best of any situation, but that also occasionally led to people crossing him. That was never a good thing.

Jack bowed his head in a chivalrous gesture of humbleness. [I have been callous. I am Jack, and if you missed his introduction, my master's name is Xavier. As he leads the humans in the Chateau, I lead the Pokemon. You may rest assured, my dear, that I will never ask anything of you that is beyond your capability, I will never expect anything of you that I do not expect of myself, and if ever you find that residence here is not satisfactory you can come to me and I will address the issue immediately.]

Letting go of his somewhat stiff countenance Jack offered her a smile. [You will find that we are not at all judgmental here. You will be warmly accepted by all, or else they shall meet my claws. There is no hatred for anyone besides the Synthetic humans themselves. Perhaps, though, I ought to introduce you to Cyco when our raid leader returns. Perhaps you will feel more at ease when you meet another of your kind.]

LordSephy

Years
  • The Woman had made no movements or reactions since Jack had found her so, after a while he decided to leave her for Chase whenever he returned, Jack needed to find something interesting to do, so he begand walking back to the Chateau. When Jack was once again at the front gate the guard dogs still growling voraciously at him, but because of the pin he was wearing they dared not attempt anything, neither Jack nor Gerard reacted at all to the guard dogs as they walked into the Chateau and quickly found Xavier talking to a new girl, Jack stifled back some laughter when he looked at her, she was so.....small, sure he was big but she was just...."Xavier I know I still haven't been here that long but I'd like to make myself useful, and I see there's another new person among us...." Jack's face screwed up for a moment as he fought the urge to treat Ellie like a little girl, he could tell she wasn't. "Charming."

Uboa

Years
  • 'Aww, I was expecting the unpronounceable name of doom...' Ellie sighed with a huff before chuckling, giving Xavier the 'don't ask' look, smiling as she did so. The air around him just exuded calm and carefree, just like her, and that's what she liked so much about him, and the only reason she wasn't pranking him somehow right now, smirking slightly in her mind as she began thinking of all the trouble she'd end up causing. Regardless, she stretched her short arms as high as she could go, which wasn't much, really, before she poke, 'Alright then, Sir Xavier,' she said with an innocent grin, he hadn't said anything about the title 'sir', 'I again thank you for the hospitality and look forward to helping out any way I can to repay ya for it!' She gave him a big thumbs up and a big, goofy and toothy grin.

The new voice that came into the room made her jump for a second, and as she head turned her head over, she hmph'd, another one who was taller than her. Hell, taller wasn't even the right word, he was... 'GARGANTUAN! Holy damn, dude, you are friggin' tall!' Her eyes were wide with amazement, but inside, she was fuming, she felt like a midget compared to the guy, even more so since on top of Shirl, she looked ever so smaller in comparison, 'Xavier, is there no one remotely my size in here? I mean, wow, he must be like, seven feet!' She was actually tempted to climb on his back and have him ride her to her room just so she could feel taller on top of him, as much as his size itself annoyed her. She held back the request and simply asked, 'So, what's your name, anywhoo? Because I'd rather not refer to you as Bigtallman. As much as it fits.' She smiled innocently and tilted her head, not helping her already childish image.

Shirl was almost embarrassed at how Ellie had reacted, but she was used to it, she'd even reacted like that every time she noted that Shirl had grown just a little bit bigger. With a sigh, she bowed her head in forgiveness at the new man before turning back to Jack, smiling back as she saw his serious attitude level down slightly, 'Well, then, Jack, that is a very lovely name, and I will do my best to aid you and everyone else in any way I can and more,' she said with a returning bow, warming up to the Pokemon more with each word that he spoke. The thought of someone she could relate to made her feel just a little more better, the only time she'd seen any other Synthetic Pokemon was when a Synthetic search party crossed by their campsite, but were lucky enough that they didn't find them, assuming the camp had been long abandoned. With a nod and a kind smile, she spoke, 'No need to rip out organs on my behalf, love, though I would appreciate the introduction. Is this Cyco the only one aside from myself, or are there any others?' Her head tilted as Ellie's did, subconsciously mimicking it down to the same angle and direction, something she never really noticed she'd do after so long with Ellie. Even as an Eevee, she'd end up mimicking a lot of movements and habits that Ellie did, which Ellie found oddly adorable in a slightly annoying way.

LordSephy

Years
  • The way Ellie reacted when Jack arrived made him burst out laughing. "Yeah, I guess I am pretty tall, I like your attitude little lady, my name is Jack, like our good Xavier's Zangoose over there, it would be a hilarious coincedence if I had named Gerard Xavier instead." Jack said, gesturing to the Dragonite behind him. "But I'm forgetting my manners, what would your name be?" He asked the small girl, holding his hand out.

Gerard wished he could talk to people, but oh well, understanding is enough, he could tell that the small human and Jack were getting along well, so he turned to Shirl and....well, Jack. [Nice to meet you, Shirl, I'm new here too.] Gerard said before turning to Jack. [I'm sorry we weren't acquainted when I first entered the Chateau, my name is Gerard.]

Uboa

Years
  • '...Little? I AM NOT LITTLE! I AM FUN SIZED!' She hmph'd and crossed her arms again, looking away with her eyes closed. You could almost see smoke coming out of her head from her fuming. The mention of 'Gerard' made her look back, though, and the sight of a Dragonite just made her completely forget the comment, mouth agape at the sight of such a magnificent Pokemon, 'H-Holy shiz, a Dragonite?! W-Wow, I've always wanted to see one up close!' She bounced off of her mount on Shirl and rushed over to the Dragon-type, poking its belly for reasons unknown before mumbling words of praise, turning back to Jack the human with a big smile, too distracted to notice the fact she had to tilt her head all the way up to even see him now, 'Friggin'. Awesome. Dude. I'm Elizabeth, but Ellie's ten times better, and that blue furball over there is Shirl~ Nice to meet you, Jack!' With a big grin, she grabbed his hand and highfived with her vastly tinier hand, blinking in comparison before hmph'ing and turning around again, arms crossed.

Shirl bowed her head towards Jack, the human, this time in greeting instead of forgiveness, though Ellie's annoyance made her sigh once again, just ignoring it as she stretched her back, now devoid of the tiny weight on it as she smiled big at Gerard, bowing her head in greeting at the large Pokemon with a smile before speaking, 'And nice to meet you, Gerard, I guess I wont feel as awkward being the new one~'

((Nyeh, crappy post, but it is like 2AM. D:))

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • "You, you, and you," Chase said and pointed to Gerallt and two other people, "go to the grocer. Get us all the food and medical supplies you can." Gerallt moved forward immediately, though he let Mike Hawker take the lead. The other person set to go with him, 'Julie,' Gerallt thought, took the back, and would be set as look out when they arrived.

Two blocks later, Julie and her Noctowl were on look out. Gerallt was inside loading OWaIn with whatever items Mike though would be useful. Balthazar was walking ahead with Mike's Manectric, making sure the shop was empty. "Do you think that your Dodrio can handle another case of hyper potions," Mike breathed before stiffening at his Manectric's and Balthazar's simultaneously growl. Gerallt also stiffened.

"Hey, what are you doing in my shop?!" A man in jeans and a plaid shirt was highlighted in electrical lights, as Balthazar's and Mike's Manectric's Thunder Fang revealed the shot gun the man held. The man made no other sound, but Mike quickly grabbed the gun and shoved it at Gerallt. Mike then elaborated at Gerallt's confused look, whispering "Keep the gun. You obviously don't own one but it'll be damn useful."

Gerallt nodded and breathed back, "Where's that case of hyper potions?"

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • Sirius had to think about it for a moment. On one hand, she'd like to see a type battle other than her own three. On the other, she really wanted to see how they trained the types she had herself. She coughed once, looked down at Dosne, then back up at Alexander. They were pretty close right now in the elevator, and for a moment a feeling of claustrophobia washed over Sirius.

"The fire types would be nice. I'd like to see how you train them, or prep them or whatever."

She shuffled her feet, then looked straight ahead. It was gonna be a long day.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alexander watched the light travel up the buttons in front of him. They were exelerating at a amazing rate, and were only going to the fifth floor. "The fire types would be nice. I'd like to see how you train them, or prep them or whatever." Alexander turned back to her. She was wearing a lot of black, and would absorb the heat quickly.

"Alright, the fire types it is." Alexander turned back ot the lights just in time to see the door open, he stepped out and looked at the biodome from the small hill they stood on. The desert was to their left, with a small craggy clearing on the other side. It was a decently long walk, but it would be fun to see all the other types of pokemon. Alexander searched for the quickest route. First they would have to pass through a small cave, then the desert, then they would finally reach the small mountain.

LordSephy

Years
  • Jack laughed again. "Sorry about that Ellie, as you can see by my clothing my family had a lot of cowboys in it and that was just a touch of the accent I've been trying to get rid of most of my life....but I do hope you know that fun-sized could sound much more demeaning than little, hehe." Eliie had looked smaller on Shirl. "You know, your really not that small, I've seen much smaller, I mean sure, most of them were 13 and under but..." Jack noticed Ellie's fuming face. "Oh no, I just thought you know, you have a good sense of humor, heh."

Gerard looked down with a quizzical expression when Ellie began touching his belly and making little remarks to himself, he wanted to laugh along with Jack but well, Dragonites have a hard time articulating feelings vocally, so he turned to Shirl. [Yes, I understand, nice to have someone to talk to that shares the same level of knowledge on an important subject. Jack and I have a much more....rugged appearance than you and Ellie so, well they don't trust us much here.]

Last edited:

Uboa

Years
  • Ellie was only fuming more with every mention of her size as she took a deep breath, turning back to him with a somewhat relaxed but still annoyed expression, giving him a small smirk as she walked over behind Jack, poking his back, 'I prefer fun sized, anywhoo, but I understand~ Just don't call me little, aye? I dislike being called that, so...' She tried her best to ignore the 13 year old comment, and somehow succeeded, taking a deep breath as she tried to reach up to the man's shoulders, grumbling as she, expectedly, failed, walking back in front of Jack with a smile as she spoke, 'Anyways, believe me, I do have a good sense of humor~ What, because I'm twenty, I can't have a funny bone? Lies! All lies!' She grinned big and nodded, proud of her age, not that it was anything special. It just made her feel like an adult, and therefore, big, 'Well, now that we got the intros outta the way...' She shifted the backpack slung over her shoulder, finally starting to feel the weight from it after carrying it around for quite a while, from one shoulder to the next, not that it was particularly heavy, all she had there was a few sets of uniforms from her school days, which, embarrassingly, still fit her, and clothes, also from school days, a couple of berries and some Pokeballs, 'Do you know where the rooms are, exactly...? I mean, assuming you have set up yourself, I just got here like five minutes ago, so I don't know about you. I just really want to let go of my stuff and mess up my bed or something.' She giggled, feeling like that new girl at school who didn't know where the science classroom was. Assuming a science classroom had a bed or a bedroom to begin with.

Shirl chuckled, Gerard was the second Pokemon with such a refined way with words she'd met so far, and she liked it, it made her relax despite her usually shy demeanor. It was certainly a very nice change from the rugged bugs and birds of the forest, and what girl doesn't like an intellectual, anyways? 'Well, I don't know about Ellie, her innocence tends to hide a more... mischievous side... And as for me, prejudice is a disease, but Jack's reassurance might change that viewpoint of mine. Though I can tell that your trainer is a plenty good man, and Ellie's already taken a charm to you, Gerard.' She smiled and patted the spot where Ellie had poked him with her paw, chuckling again afterwards as she tilted her head.​

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • They wandered down the corridors, and Sirius was surprised to find herself rubber-necking. Every time they passed a room, she wanted to look a little longer. She'd never seen anything like this place-- it was amazing how many types of things they could fit in one building.

"Wow," she mumbled, looking down at Dosne. He looked up as if to confirm, then went back to walking. Sirius wondered what he could be so pressed on-- he seemed to be thinking hard about something. She pushed it to the back of her head as they passed by an aquarium, filled to the brim with water and different assortments of water pokemon.

They reached a cave-- a rather small one, only about Sirius' height. Alex seemed to pass through easily too, and this made Sirius smile a little. It was odd to see people who weren't 100% perfect bred-for-battle drones. She'd seen a few too many for her own tastes in her time with the T.B.R.A. They exited out of the cave into a small desert, and for a moment Dosne fell behind looking around. Sirius wasn't worried-- he'd catch up easily.

"This place didn't look this big from the outside," she said to Alex, looking around and gesturing with her hands as if to indicate what she meant. "This is amazing."

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alexander lead them threw the biodome, habitat after habitat. He walked through the cave, ducking slightly to avoid the ceiling from hitting his head. The air was moist in here, and Alexander noticed a Geodude bouncing around the mouth of the cave, and then float off. He was surprised that they hadn't seen any Zubats. Synthetics must be getting over the little buggers.

Alexander squinted as he left the cave; the lights high above them recreated sunlight a little too well. The desert was calm before them. Alexander continued to lead across the flat ground. He got halfway through, and then realized something. Alexander released his Vibrava into the air. "Hello again. We were passing through here, and I thought you might want to spend some time out." His Vibrava hummed happily, and flew off towards the ceiling, then bombed back down on them. He pulled up, and glided past Alexander, sand and dust following in his wake. Alexander coughed from the now polluted air. "Relax; you act like I never let you out."

Another cave slowly appeared in the desert. Alexander entered it, and felt the immediate relief from the desert heat outside. He started off deeper into the cave, and the heat rose again. Red light started to appear around them. Alexander picked his steps carefully, his Vibrava buzzing on his back trying to pull him up to decrees his wait. The floor might not be as stable as it looked, and lava floated right beneath.

Serin

Noob
    Years
  • "Oh ho ho hee!" Luther let out a chuckle filled with anxiety. "Lookie here! Hey man, looks like some punk True Borns are scurrying about the forest...headed for Floaroma I guess." Luther moved a bit into a more comfortable position and placed his head to where his eye was more into the scope of the sniper, and he slightly pulled the trigger, ready to fire when the timing was perfect.

Jonathan's were wide awake, alert to every little movement made by either Luther or his Charmeleon and excited about how fast everything has been happening. He was just waiting for the Charmeleon's gaze to slip away from him just for a moment, and that would be his chance.

Now!! Just as he had expected, a few drops of rain began to fall, not heavy at all, but it was enough to be heard and take your attention off things for just a moment, and Jonathan found it to be a perfect time to strike.

He did a barrel roll left towards the exit of the cave, where his guns and Poke'balls had been placed. As he rolled back over onto his knees, he pushed off again into a second roll, his back going over his guns so he would be able to grab his guns with his hands tied behind him. Once again he finished roll back onto his knees, and by this time the Charmeleon had made a dash for him, claws ready to swipe.

Jonathan was positioned with his back towards the Charmeleon, one of his guns awkwardly placed in his hands but his middle finger was able to pull the trigger and he blind fired behind him, hoping to hit the charging Pokemon.

Boom! "What the?" Luther had accidentally pulled the trigger, startled from the ruffling noises and gunshots and quickly got to his feet, reached for his holster, but Jonathan turned himself so his back would face his opposition and once again blind fired. Luther did manage to get one shot out, before falling back out of the cave and down the mountain from the impact of the gunshots. The one bullet from Luther hit Jonathan in the back of his shoulder.

"Aaah!" Jonathan breathed heavily and groaned in pain. "Just what I needed..." He was now sitting on his knees and was moving his hands around his belt under his coat, reaching into a hidden slit in which a small laser was concealed. Jonathan tried to guess his position to aim the laser, but missed and burnt his hand, he tried again and finally made contact with the metallic material that had him cuffed and it cut straight through it, freeing him.

Jonathan struggled up and looked around, the Charmeleon and his owner dead. He first picked up his Poke'ball canister and clipped it to his belt, then his two guns and placed them back into the holsters. He picked up a small black bag and searched through it, finding his sunglasses and army tags; everything else inside was just extra clothes. Then, Jonathan walked over to the unmanned sniper, dark paint kept it from reflecting any type of light.

Jonathan lied stomach down and positioned his head to look through the scope and began to scan the forest. A party of several humans and Pokemon crept through the forest headed towards Floaroma Town. A raid? Daily scouting trip? Hmm... Jonathan continued to think and after observing the group, he then began looking around for any other type of movement. That Synthetic, it must be! "Damn!" Just as he got a sight on Ivan and his Weavile, he was covered by a couple of trees.

Then Ivan came back into sight, he was kneeling behind a bush close to the party heading towards Floaroma. And just that little moment that Ivan was covered by the trees, Jonathan's thoughts changed about killing him, and he got up from his sniping position. He realized that Ivan wasn't about killing True Borns and din't deserve to die, Luther on the other hand was a different case.

Jonathan unattached all the parts on the sniper and neatly placed in back into the bag it was removed from. He figured he would just try and stay in the shadows and maybe use the sniper to scope out areas to see what lies in front of him, and if necessary, pick off a few of his oppositions that would pose a threat if he got too close.

He walked near the edge of the cave, reached for a Poke'ball and pointed towards the ledge aligned in front of the cave. Out came Gold, and near black eyes glistening from the moonlight, his armor with a similar luster, stared hard but affectionately at his master and the Pidgeot gently kneeled to allow his master to mount upon his back.

"Up-up!" Jonathan commanded, and the Pokemon's large, powerful wings flapped once along with a jump, then followed by another strong flap and they were high into the night sky, Gold's goggles working properly allowing him to see in the night.

"Alright, I want you to scan Floaroma from a safe elevation, I need a birds-eye view over the town and the surrounding forest." Jonathan rummaged through the backpack that formerly belonged to the Synthetic, Luther, and pulled out a square device with a large touch screen on it, connected to it was a retractable cord with a plug on the end and it fit nicely into a dock on the side of Gold's goggles. With this, everything Gold sees will be recorded onto the device and allow Jonathan to zoom in for better examination of the area, possibly how Luther and Ivan had found him.

"Alright, just coast in circles and get as much vision on Floaroma and the Eterna Forest as you can."

Gold chirped and soared in circles as Jonathan commanded, floating lightly in the air, rarely needing to flap. The cool air breezed through Jonathan's hair and the tufts of feathers not shielded by Gold's armor. It reminded him of his earlier days serving in the army, and he let out a rare smile of happiness. Maybe things would slowly get better and peace would come between the True Borns and Synthetics; Ivan, Jonathan believed, was an example of that possibility...

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Predator. Prey. The Delicate balance between the two is what holds up nature. Without such a balance nature would come crashing down around our ears. But then again, what we call nature is no longer truly nature. It is a fake reality that has been constructed by our own selves. The little bits of true nature that still exist are slowly being diminished and replaced by our false ones. Honestly, I could care less about all that stuff, but there are those that do, and some of them have outstanding resources. That is why I am here. I help keep the balance of the fake nature or the real nature, depending on the greatest reward. I am the Harbinger of what is to come. I show the neutrality that exists in us synthetics. I am not black or white, I reside in the grey area that lies in between. I do not expect anyone to understand my methods, as I do not try to understand others. The only thing you need to know is this: I am Jason Blaid, The Original DarkHeart.

(…)

Victor Pascow sat at his office desk, gathering up everything he would need for his trip back to his home. So far, everything was still on schedule, he should arrive back at his house at 10:00 P.M. on the dot, as he did every day. For those who did not know him, Victor was a man who constantly stayed on schedule. He planned out each day a week in advance, and if his schedule was altered in the slightest, he would have to go back and fix it immediately. Victor tried to plan everything down to the bathroom breaks.

Victor ran his hand through his blonde hair and sighed; it had been a very long day. Several meetings had gone overtime, and Victor had been forced to cut out his lunch and two of his bathroom breaks. So now, Victor was ready to head home with a full bladder. Victor grabbed his laptop, a briefcase, and several cell phones before he proceeded towards the door. As he opened the door, he was interrupted by the sound of clapping. Victor spun around quickly.

"Who goes there?!"

Jason emerged from the shadows slowly, examining a dagger that he shuffled between his fingers. He glanced up at Victor with a cold look in his eyes.

"Well Mr. Pascow, it appears that once again you are right on time. Don't worry, I won't hold you up for your final appointment." Jason smiled briefly before continuing. "I assume that you're wondering who I am and why I'm here, so I might as well tell you. My Identity is Jason Blaid, I am the leader of an organization called The DarkHearts. We are a mercenary group that rent our services out to whoever pays the most. We do different jobs, from robbery, to bounty hunting, to true-born collection. We even have a few connections to the black market. I also know who you are Mr. Pascow. Your full name is Victor Grecio Pascow, you are a 31 year old synthetic that is in charge of the company Biotix; The number one creator and supplier of Biotic limbs and organs. You are obsessed with being on schedule, and if you are thrown off of said schedule, you must then rush to fix it. Now, the reason I am here is quite simple. My client needs you dead."
    Victor paled. "W-who is your client?"
    "That's for me to know, and for you to never find out. Now, It's time for you to die."

Jason leaped forward as he said this, and slashed with the dagger, cutting a gash in Victor's arm. Victor cried out in pain and dropped everything he was carrying before he bolted out the door. Victor ran down the hall, and mashed the elevator button on the wall. He turned back towards Jason, and watched him slowly stride down the hall, as if he wasn't even worried about his prey escaping. Victor turned around as the elevator bell rang and his blood ran cold. Standing in the elevator was Bane, and she looked ready to kill. Jason smiled.

"Bane, dye your horn red with this man's blood."

Victor stiffened and turned towards Jason with a look of fear in his eyes. Victor whimpered as Bane's curved horn wrapped around his neck and pressed up against his throat. Victor eyed Jason warily. Jason smiled coldly as Victor felt the horn pull past his neck quickly, slicing through to the larynx. As the blood flowed from his throat, Victor could do nothing but gurgle, even as he reached up to attempt to slow the blood flow. He fell to the floor as his vision began to go black. The last thing he saw was bane lap up his vital fluids….

Jason stared down at the dead body with disdain before turning to Bane and rubbing her behind the ears.

"That was a very clean cut girl. Good job."
    "Solllll."

Jason stared down at the body once more before pulling out a cell phone from his pocket. The phone only had one contact, and that was the only person who he used this phone to call. Jason opened up the phone and pressed call twice.

"It is done Ms. J. You know where to send my reward."

Back