• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extermination

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Jirachi-master said:
    Geeez, listen, your own words tell me why I shouldnt listen to you. You either scim or havnt read it all. SO shes judging this story but the FIRST episode.

Coming from experience, the prologue and the first chapter are usually meant to grab the reader's attention. It gives them an idea of what to expect by laying the foundation for the future. You can't build a good house on a pile of sludge, so likewise, you can't expect to build up a good story on a bad foundation.

Looking over more of the story, I'll have to say, yes, I don't like it. Your style is, again, distracting. You say you improve, but you really don't. In parts, you actually lose more than you gain by refusing to tell the story correctly, and it's difficult to read when it's nothing but a block of text. You should try actual prose -- narration and that lot, rather than short summaries or script-formatting.

If you want a little bit of proof regarding whether or not I read on, I'll select, at random, chapter eighteen. I'm still not drawn into the work thanks to your lack of details. What does the boy look like? How does everyone feel about the boy? Do they wonder where he came from (other than Valon, who actually asks)? Do they feel suspicious? Sorry for the boy? Inclination to treat him like a son/brother? How does the boy feel? What's the expression on his face? What exactly made Alexis believe Valon? What was the flashback like for Valon? Did it invoke any emotions? If so, which ones? Why is it important that we know the numbers are from Lost? What was the ambiance in the catacombs? Was the air cold and heavy and reeking with death? Did the sound of water droplets falling from the stone ceiling and into a puddle below echo off the dark, empty walls?

See, there's a lot of questions in a lot of chapters you don't cover, so I don't feel anything for your characters, your setting, or your plot. Put simply, you're not doing your job as a storyteller.

Write a script that basicly is all Dialugue? This isnt meant to be a dialougue. When I started to turn it into one, the site where I officially post this, the ratings dropped.

Then start using prose instead. You know. Narration. Dialogue in quotes. Details. Non-script-formatting.

This isnt some series where each episode is a different story. This is a continuing story and if you are confused, it MAY be because you havnt been paying enough attention or have not at all even read it all.

Or because you won't give us enough details to see the world you've created or to get into the heads of the characters or to even see what the characters look like. It's all fine and dandy that they're from different series, but some of us haven't seen some series and would like a nice description of who's who.

Ergo, you're still getting my lowest rating, grammar and your aversion to paragraphs aside. You may want a beta reader for that, by the way.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Kazeto Tamashii said:
    Coming from experience, the prologue and the first chapter are usually meant to grab the reader's attention. It gives them an idea of what to expect by laying the foundation for the future. You can't build a good house on a pile of sludge, so likewise, you can't expect to build up a good story on a bad foundation.

Looking over more of the story, I'll have to say, yes, I don't like it. Your style is, again, distracting. You say you improve, but you really don't. In parts, you actually lose more than you gain by refusing to tell the story correctly, and it's difficult to read when it's nothing but a block of text. You should try actual prose -- narration and that lot, rather than short summaries or script-formatting.

If you want a little bit of proof regarding whether or not I read on, I'll select, at random, chapter eighteen. I'm still not drawn into the work thanks to your lack of details. What does the boy look like? How does everyone feel about the boy? Do they wonder where he came from (other than Valon, who actually asks)? Do they feel suspicious? Sorry for the boy? Inclination to treat him like a son/brother? How does the boy feel? What's the expression on his face? What exactly made Alexis believe Valon? What was the flashback like for Valon? Did it invoke any emotions? If so, which ones? Why is it important that we know the numbers are from Lost? What was the ambiance in the catacombs? Was the air cold and heavy and reeking with death? Did the sound of water droplets falling from the stone ceiling and into a puddle below echo off the dark, empty walls?

See, there's a lot of questions in a lot of chapters you don't cover, so I don't feel anything for your characters, your setting, or your plot. Put simply, you're not doing your job as a storyteller.

Then start using prose instead. You know. Narration. Dialogue in quotes. Details. Non-script-formatting.

Or because you won't give us enough details to see the world you've created or to get into the heads of the characters or to even see what the characters look like. It's all fine and dandy that they're from different series, but some of us haven't seen some series and would like a nice description of who's who.

Ergo, you're still getting my lowest rating, grammar and your aversion to paragraphs aside. You may want a beta reader for that, by the way.

If you dont like it, than dont read it. Thats all I can say. I find details such as facial expressions are pointless. I really dont care what you suggest anymore. Why must you get all these details? O well, you dont like it, I dont care. You cant please everyone. Maybe I should give only details and no story at all. It isnt my problem if you cant grasp the detail of the story. This story leaves a lot up to your imagination(o yeah, thats kinda part of reading this story) I dont give discriptions of the characters in the story for 1, its kinda hard when this is supposed to be a tv show base, 2 I dont intend to keep these characters if this ever did become a tv show and i dont think it matters. All I can say is that Sho is a 4 foot tall shrimp. Other than that, just use logic to determine the characters looks. I think that since this isnt yet a TV series. that its better for readers to use their immaginationt to fill in the details. Judging by the details I DID give throughout the series about these characters, they should figure out the emotions on their own. Also, the numbers were just thrown in there for fun. Thats all the significance they will ever recieve. But if they were to be improtant, whould I really tell you in that episode? But like I said, everyone has their opinion and since you still cannot do anything but bash my series, there is really no further point in discussing this. Nobody is forcing you to read this so dont.

Anyway heres the EXTENDED episode 2

Episode 2: Trial of survival

As the survivors continue to thrive they must resort to other tactics such as eating fruit and veggies in local gardens. They do manage to salvage some of the buildings and even get running water and electricity to two of the apartment buildings. But oddly enough, they discover that all the pantries in the apartments are mysteriously stocked with non-perishables. All the survivors decide to temporarily move into the suites. Since the suites are limited and they need some larger suites for other resources, they decide to double up on some so that no more than 30 suits are lived in. Alexis chooses to stay alone for the time being. When she selects a small suite, she finds a diary on the coffee table but it is oddly enough empty(this will be of importance later on)Of course they keep an eye on the three survivors Jaden and Sho heard talking who have mysteriously moved into a locked suite of one of the appartments. the group learns more about each other such as the fact that Leo and Sherry are brother and sister. As life continues they assume that nobody is coming. They also realize that none of the survivors were resident in the city. They were all tourists. Than suddenly an earthquake hits. Luckily its a light one but it was appearently caused by the suite that our villionous trio are staying in. Jake explains that perhaps they have equipment there that allows to them to create small earthquakes. He says that he was studying equipment such as that prior to the attack. Ken and Jaden become very uneasy after hearing this so they ran up to the suite. They charge up and bang on the door but all they hear is Chronos saying "let the extermination begin" Hearing this convinces them that they were in on the attack and that they may be dealing with more than they first thought. EXTERMINATION: TO BE CONTINUED...

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Lily said:
    Strawberry Delcatty, ignoring one's reviews doesn't constitute a right to close threads, lest the story is truly appalling. I think this is borderline, but we'll just wait and see for now.
    Okay, then. I will admit that I was over the top there, but still. The author could at least improve.

Jirachi-master said:
    Geeez, listen, your own words tell me why I shouldnt listen to you. You either scim or havnt read it all. SO shes judging this story but the FIRST episode. BAsicly shes ASSUMING its bad by its first episode. I dont like that. Yes I will except any and all advice and consider it deeply. PROVIDED, that they at least do me the courtesy of reading the whole thing. If you are going to post a review, than read the whole thing. If you dont want to read it, than simply do not read it. Id rather you not read it than critisize it by its first episode. Lots of people have read this and have had NO problem understanding a thing and they still enjoy it. And what would you have me do? Write a script that basicly is all Dialugue? This isnt meant to be a dialougue. When I started to turn it into one, the site where I officially post this, the ratings dropped. This isnt some series where each episode is a different story. This is a continuing story and if you are confused, it MAY be because you havnt been paying enough attention or have not at all even read it all. Yes, Ill listen to anyone's suuggestions but if you have only read the first episode(and not even taken the time to read the extended version just recently added) and this isnt meant to be read as a novel. The fact that you have read just 1 episode and critisize the whole series really does not give me much of a reason to take what you say seriously. She may be a reviewer but in order to give a proper review, you must READ THE STORY and not just part of it. Its like reading a novel and basicly condemning the book because the first chapter was a snooze-fest. If you dont like this story, than just dont read it. If you want to give me a suggestion, than make sure you have read the whole story first. Imagine if someone who reviews movies watched the first 10 minutes and than gave his review. If you have any questions, Id gladly answer. Im hearing great things about this series. Almost everyone whp has taken th time to read it through has eventulally gotten intrested. So please, it is unfair to me as a writter to have my series judged when the reader only read the first episode.
    Okay, now you're being egotisical.

Let me tell you something: I learned first hand that having that kind of attitude will get you nowhere, especially if you write so poorly. I had that kind of attitude, and you know what it earned me? The loss of respect of many. In some areas, it's different, but one thing's for sure: learn WHY everyone's being on you like this. Take their advice, and read the guides.

If you REALLY want to improve, you'd do that right now. Trust me when I say you'll get a bit more respect (and maybe a few fans).

And Kazeto Tamashii (I prefer to call her Mai)? Yeah, she knows exactly what she's talking about. I should know, because I actually took her suggestions to me on one of my stories and they work like charms. If you want, I'll show you some of her reviews (the ones she gave me and a few others).

However, if you absolutely insist on sticking to your beliefs that "because everyone likes it there's nothing wrong" and continue writing your summaries, let me warn you for your sake: KEEP THIS STORY AWAY FROM FARLA. I can not stress that enough.

Either way, I'm done here, but I'm hoping you take that in mind.

Good day.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Jirachi-master said:
    If you dont like it, than dont read it.

If you can't take constructive criticism, then don't write. That's all I can say.

Seriously, though, that's not a great piece of advice to give a reader, especially when she doesn't know if she likes your story until she actually reads it. Since a reviewer is completely welcome (unless otherwise stated by the author before the fic begins) to leave a review, that reviewer is then welcome to leave a bad review if she doesn't like the author's work as long as it's got substance to it.

Thus, to review:

1. I can't dislike what I haven't read.
    2. A reviewer is entitled to leave his or her own piece of constructive criticism if he or she wishes after they've read the story (or even part of it).

I find details such as facial expressions are pointless.

So, you don't like showing that your characters are human beings who live through the events of your story and are thus can be real and likable to the audience? Trust me on this one, the characters who are the most popular or well-done are the ones who think and feel, not just sit on a piece of paper and go through the story like a puppet. If you don't show that they're not puppets, they're suddenly nothing more than names on a piece of paper. They're pretty much nothing.

O well, you dont like it, I dont care. You cant please everyone.

No, but you can at least please the majority of people you're writing to. I have yet to see a positive review for this story, after all.

Maybe I should give only details and no story at all. It isnt my problem if you cant grasp the detail of the story.

XD Didn't you just say (or at least imply) that there's no detail in the story because you don't like that sort of thing?

This story leaves a lot up to your imagination

Yes... Like everything. The readers are doing more work trying to put together your world than you are.

I dont give discriptions of the characters in the story for 1, its kinda hard when this is supposed to be a tv show base,

If it was all one fandom, it'd be understandable, but you're pretty much threading a bunch of different fandoms together and expecting fans of Yu-gi-oh to know what characters from Lost look like.

2 I dont intend to keep these characters if this ever did become a tv show

Well, that's certainly getting ahead of yourself if I ever saw it.

Or did you mean the concept?

and i dont think it matters.

Listen, I'm about to use my famous canvas analogy. Imagine that you're a painter with a blank canvas. You've got a terrific idea in your mind, but you want to paint it so everyone else can see what that idea is. Stick figures won't work in this situation because it doesn't convey what you want the reader to imagine. You have to add as much detail as possible -- lines here, colors there -- to really help the reader understand what's in your head. Like I said before, we're not telepathic. We can't get into your world if you don't at least throw us a bone here. Instead, all I see when I read your story is a studio's green screen, just waiting to be filled by the magic of storytelling. Unfortunately, I have yet to see that.

All I can say is that Sho is a 4 foot tall shrimp.

He might as well be if you refuse to describe characters. And Valon, in my mind, is now a uniclam. Yes, a uniclam.

Other than that, just use logic to determine the characters looks.

What would logic be, though? I'm not sure where some characters come from, so I don't know if it's anime logic (as in, purple hair is the norm, and no one thinks twice about cat ears and a tail) or if it's "realistic genetics" sort of logic. Past that, I'm not sure if anyone has piercings, scars, injuries, mystical tattoos, or arms hardened by years of injecting drugs.

I think that since this isnt yet a TV series. that its better for readers to use their immaginationt to fill in the details.

Okay then. Valon is a uniclam then.

Judging by the details I DID give throughout the series about these characters, they should figure out the emotions on their own.

Valon is a angsty uniclam. Who needs some lovin'. And probably dreams about the boy.

See, I don't mean to offend you by the above statement, but it's just really hard to take your story seriously if you don't sit down, take your time, and add in details.

Also, the numbers were just thrown in there for fun. Thats all the significance they will ever recieve.

Then why throw in the part about Lost? Why smack the reader in the head with such a random bit of information?

you still cannot do anything but bash my series,

Ah, yes. You haven't changed much since the Exploding Charizard incident, then, but I won't get into that. I'm not bashing, dear. I'm being frank with you. It's just you'd rather say my advice is meaningless and that your writing skills are le awesome than take constructive criticism or an otherwise non-sugar-coated review. How you expect to improve is beyond me, but eh. Whatever.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Kazeto Tamashii said:
    If you can't take constructive criticism, then don't write. That's all I can say.

Seriously, though, that's not a great piece of advice to give a reader, especially when she doesn't know if she likes your story until she actually reads it. Since a reviewer is completely welcome (unless otherwise stated by the author before the fic begins) to leave a review, that reviewer is then welcome to leave a bad review if she doesn't like the author's work as long as it's got substance to it.

Thus, to review:

1. I can't dislike what I haven't read.
    2. A reviewer is entitled to leave his or her own piece of constructive criticism if he or she wishes after they've read the story (or even part of it).

So, you don't like showing that your characters are human beings who live through the events of your story and are thus can be real and likable to the audience? Trust me on this one, the characters who are the most popular or well-done are the ones who think and feel, not just sit on a piece of paper and go through the story like a puppet. If you don't show that they're not puppets, they're suddenly nothing more than names on a piece of paper. They're pretty much nothing.

No, but you can at least please the majority of people you're writing to. I have yet to see a positive review for this story, after all.

XD Didn't you just say (or at least imply) that there's no detail in the story because you don't like that sort of thing?

Yes... Like everything. The readers are doing more work trying to put together your world than you are.

If it was all one fandom, it'd be understandable, but you're pretty much threading a bunch of different fandoms together and expecting fans of Yu-gi-oh to know what characters from Lost look like.

Well, that's certainly getting ahead of yourself if I ever saw it.

Or did you mean the concept?

Listen, I'm about to use my famous canvas analogy. Imagine that you're a painter with a blank canvas. You've got a terrific idea in your mind, but you want to paint it so everyone else can see what that idea is. Stick figures won't work in this situation because it doesn't convey what you want the reader to imagine. You have to add as much detail as possible -- lines here, colors there -- to really help the reader understand what's in your head. Like I said before, we're not telepathic. We can't get into your world if you don't at least throw us a bone here. Instead, all I see when I read your story is a studio's green screen, just waiting to be filled by the magic of storytelling. Unfortunately, I have yet to see that.

He might as well be if you refuse to describe characters. And Valon, in my mind, is now a uniclam. Yes, a uniclam.

What would logic be, though? I'm not sure where some characters come from, so I don't know if it's anime logic (as in, purple hair is the norm, and no one thinks twice about cat ears and a tail) or if it's "realistic genetics" sort of logic. Past that, I'm not sure if anyone has piercings, scars, injuries, mystical tattoos, or arms hardened by years of injecting drugs.

Okay then. Valon is a uniclam then.

Valon is a angsty uniclam. Who needs some lovin'. And probably dreams about the boy.

See, I don't mean to offend you by the above statement, but it's just really hard to take your story seriously if you don't sit down, take your time, and add in details.

Then why throw in the part about Lost? Why smack the reader in the head with such a random bit of information?

Ah, yes. You haven't changed much since the Exploding Charizard incident, then, but I won't get into that. I'm not bashing, dear. I'm being frank with you. It's just you'd rather say my advice is meaningless and that your writing skills are le awesome than take constructive criticism or an otherwise non-sugar-coated review. How you expect to improve is beyond me, but eh. Whatever.

Dear? Isnt that for old ladies? And what is a uniclam? Well Ill tell you what valon is and you kinda grasped it. He is a troubled and midguided teen who needs some lovin. There, you see how easy that he. He needs some to care about him and someone to care about which is basicly what Alexis is there for. But when her existence is placed in jeopardy and he cant reach her, will he be able to go on? The character of Valon is a depresed kid in his late teens who simply has been given a bad lot in life and not made the best desicions and when he gets slapped with everything that he is about to next season, he will have to grow up quickly or he will crumble.

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Jirachi-master said:
    Dear? Isnt that for old ladies?

It's called sarcasm, dear.

And what is a uniclam?

A clam with wings and a unicorn horn, as seen on The Simpsons.

Well Ill tell you what valon is and you kinda grasped it. He is a troubled and midguided teen who needs some lovin. There, you see how easy that he.

I very highly doubt you're thinking of the kind of love I'm thinking of.

Seriously, though, yes, I see how easy that is, and I know how easy it is to actually insert it into the story so that your story isn't so much the work of the readers as it is your own. As it stands, the reason why you, as the storyteller, need to be specific is so that your meaning isn't lost. (e.g. Valon the uniclam.) If we want to use our own imagination, we'll use it to picture the scene based on what specifics you gave us. We'll picture red silk if you tell us there's red silk. We'll imagine one character stabbing another in a fit of rage if you describe it in detail to us. We'll imagine what it must be like to be the character who's doing the stabbing if you told us why he's doing it.

See what I mean now? I don't mean to bang it over your head constantly, but I'm just making sure we're on the right page here.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Kazeto Tamashii said:
    It's called sarcasm, dear.

A clam with wings and a unicorn horn, as seen on The Simpsons.

I very highly doubt you're thinking of the kind of love I'm thinking of.

Seriously, though, yes, I see how easy that is, and I know how easy it is to actually insert it into the story so that your story isn't so much the work of the readers as it is your own. As it stands, the reason why you, as the storyteller, need to be specific is so that your meaning isn't lost. (e.g. Valon the uniclam.) If we want to use our own imagination, we'll use it to picture the scene based on what specifics you gave us. We'll picture red silk if you tell us there's red silk. We'll imagine one character stabbing another in a fit of rage if you describe it in detail to us. We'll imagine what it must be like to be the character who's doing the stabbing if you told us why he's doing it.

See what I mean now? I don't mean to bang it over your head constantly, but I'm just making sure we're on the right page here.

Hmmmm, Ill be sure to note that for future episodes when someone stabds another character. And when Alexis turns evil and Valon has to reach her, Ill be sure to make that as detailed as possible. Ill try to be more descriptive. When Valon is faced with who he truly is. Ill make it detailed. When it comes time for the next character to try to take out Ganner, ill make it good.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Episode 26: The Formation of the Cult. Part 2

A Ganner-centric episode

Notes: This will be composed completly of a Ganner flashback.

The Fairview bank was experiencing a normal business day. People came and left deposited and withdrew their money. All this came to a halt when 2 masked men barge into the bank and demand ALL of its contents. They terrorize the place for ten minutes. Finally they are given all the money, and prepare to leave when a man in the bank pulls out a gun but the bank robbers shoot him before he can fire it, killing him. The bank robbers than escape in a car. The driver pulls off his mask and says "man brother, I never get tired of doing this" than the passenger pulls off HIS mask and says "thats because I do all the work. You just stand there and wave your gun" the passenger is revealed to be Ganner. as they drive off Ganner's brother slams on the breaks as a kid stands in the middle of the street. Ganner gets out of the car and yells "hey kid, you have some kind of death wish? Lucky my brother was driving because I wouldn't have stopped" The kid answers "you should show more respect to the person with the knowledge of how to prevent your eminent demise" Ganner gets mad at the kid and tells him to take a hike but the kid says "I know, there is a bunch of people, teens actually, destined to kill you, some have not even been born yet. But you can prevent this by taking me with you" Ganner's Brother (offically named Kane) asks the kid "even if you came with us, why should we trust what you say and why would you tell us in the first place?" The kid answers "because, I am evil" Ganner and his bro decide that the kid is worth hearing out and they take the kid with them to their secret hideout in a tucked-away condo. When they get inside the kid tells Ganner that he has seen the future and that a group of teens are destined to bring him down, that he has to stop them before they can. The boy says that this is to happen in 24 years, in the year 2006. Ganner tells him that he can't know this than. The boy tells him that he received a vision. Ganner tells him that what he says thats is bull and if he expects to live, he must listen. Ganner's brother tries to convince Ganner to listen but Ganner is as stubborn as ever. He finally asks the kid to write down a list of every being he claims is "detined" to take him down. The kid agrees and begins writing down names, when added together are 100. Ganner says "Your sure about this? These are strange accusations against kids who are not even born yet" The kid says " I KNOW, these kids are destined to destroy you, do whatever you have to, kill them, make them join you, whatever is necessary." Ganner says "Ill kill some but some of these, I want for myself, those such as this Ryo Truesdale, he will join me and those such as this Jaden, I will make his life miserable for years before I kill him" The boy says " I don't recommend making this into a game" Ganner takes out a gun a places it to the kids head he says "you do not tell me what to do, I will take your advice and kill these kids but I will do it MY way and in MY time, in fact, this is the chance I've been waiting for, I'm tired of robbing banks. I will not get revenge on this world if all I do is continuous bank robbing. It will get me nowhere it life, I will use this opportunity, to start a cult, a cult with the purpose of killing these brats, that and killing everyone in this world who refuses to join me" The kid asks "do you really think you can dominate the WHOLE world?" Ganner replies "I know SO, but unfortunetly, YOU will not be around to see it" and he pulls the trigger and the bullet goes through the kids head. The kid stood there motionlessly or about 6 seconds but than fell back and died. Ganners brother asked "what the heck did you do that for?" Ganner said, "he was a witness, one which I could not allow to exist on this earth" Ganners brother asked him "well, what are we gonna do with his body? we cant just leave it here" Ganner tells him "why not? I have no further need for this place anyway, Im sure somebody will smell him in a week or two and come in find his rotting carcus." Ganners brother asks "ok, so we leave this place with a dead kid inside, what do you plan to do now than?" Ganner answered "did you think I was joking? I plan to start a cult, I will infiltrate the lives of some of these pests, make them join me. Some Ill just kill. It may take 20 years but after that, Ill be free, to pursue my REAL destiny, the destiny to be the head of this earth, to have kings, and emperors bow down to me. To be able to kill someone without anyone being able to charge me for it, the power to turn brother against brother. This fate of the earth, The Extermination of the Nations, will begin. Eon, that will be my cult. Named after the fate of this world. I will start this cult, and you Kane, you will start it with me" Kane replies "I dont know, you think we can do this? I mean, how are we gonna infiltrate the lives of everyone here?" Ganner replies "because I am Ganner, I already have planned out exactly what will happen to this brats. Even though some will temporarily join me, they will meet the same fate as this kid, death by MY hand. My world is in site, my cult about to rise, and my destiny about to be fulfilled, it is time now my brother, to show this world that you do not make Ganner an outcast, and We will show this world, what happens when you do. TO BE CONTINUED...EXTERMINATION

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Episode 27: The Formation of the Cult(part 3)

Notes: This will be a special Ganner-centric episode composed entirely of his past.

Ganner and his brother Kale were speaking to a real estate agent regarding purchasing a property to be the HQ for their cult. The business man gives them a hard time but is finally able to nogotiate. Ganner thanks the man and than shoots him dead on his way out. Kale asked Ganner why he felt the need to kill someone every day and Ganner answered that "Its all part of my nature, I was born to kill." Ganner and Kale walked into their newly purchased property and Kale asked what Ganner planned next. Ganner said, "armageddon". YEARS LATER. Ganner's success has grown to a record high. He has at least 1000 members of his cult. Though few of them are of those destined few. Ganner finally tracks down one of the 100 and when the kid refused to join him, Ganner left him. The boys body was discovered weeks later. Kale apparently was getting frustrated with all of Ganner's murders. He was starting too want to call it quits but he knew that Ganner would kill him if he did. One day, Ganner was searching through a magazine and saw a pretend magic kit. Ganner suddenly jumped up. "THATS IT!" he cried. His brother Kale, confused beyond reason asked him what he got so excited about. Ganner answered " Potions, I can use them. With them I can become invincible. This kit for children, however useless it is to me, had given me the ultimate idea. The way in which I can FINALLY achieve my destiny to take this world by storm. With these potions, I can launch, nuclear attacks, disease outbreaks which will put the bird flu to shame, natural disasters, nothing is beyond my grasp, though I must wait until all the ones that are destined to kill me are dead, after they are, I PLAN TO UNLEASE ARMAGEDDON UPON THE WHOLE WORLD. NOBODY WILL EVER STAND IN MY WAY, EVER. Ganner said," Kale, I am going to leave us for a few years, I will return when I have mastered these potions, Ill use an underground laboratory in a far away town that I know and when I have mastered these techniques, I will return and reclaim leadership here. LATER, and DONT SCREW ANYTHING UP."Ganner than left for 2 more years. Than one day, he suddenly returned. He walked up to Kale and said " your looking at the first domino in what will be the destruction of this world." Kale told Ganner, "Im tired of this, I dont have enough time to WASTE my life on this silly dream of yours. Im going to turn myself in." Ganner asked him "would you turn your own brother in? Leading to his certain death?" Kale answered "I would, but I promise that unless asked specificly, I will not bring you up" Ganner told him that even that was unacceptable. Kale said "what you think no longer matters to me, I agreed to help you with your wicked acts at first but now you are not my brother but a vile creature I no longer recognize. Im going to turn myself into the police so that I may atone for ever aiding you in your wicked ways." Kale turned to walk out forever but ganner grabbed him and slammed him to the ground and put a gun to his chest and said "I am sorry brother but I cannot let you ever reveal your part in this to anyone, THIS IS MY WORLD NOW, and neither you nor anyone else can stop me, oh and I take back the part about being sorry, hope you enjoy the afterlife, because thats where you are headed." Ganner than fired the gun killing his brother immedietly. Ganner called a member of his cult in and asked him to place the body with the rest of them. As his brothers dead body was carried out an eveil grin could be seen as his face. He seemed as if he was glad that he had killed his brother. Ganner walked to a window and said to himself "MY DESTINY IS IN HAND, MY PLANS CANNOT FAIL, NOBODY CAN EVER HALT ME IN MY PATH TO EON." Ganner poured himself a glass of whine. He said to himself "EON will bring about the end of this world, the extermination of(the) nations, EON, now has the necessary tools to finally unleash armegeddon upon this world. It is finally time, to pursue my prey, so those 100 kids are destined to kill me eh? Well, Ill just have to kill them first." Ganners glass than shatters in his hand but his hand is not even scratched. Ganner walks out of the room he was in and tells his cult members, "let us begin, we will abandon this hideout and seek out another, destroying our enemies along the way, TODAY, THE END BEGINS." EXTERMINATION TO BE CONTINUED...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Episode 28: One Last Dance

Part 1 of season finale. No flashbacks this episode. This episode contains brief violence, mild language, and mild thematic elements. Reader descresion is advised.

Ken awoke to the gleaming sunlight and the sound of birds chirping. He gets out of his bed and walks into the bathroom. He brushes his teeth, and flossed. Than he walked into the shower and tuned the water on. He stood there for about 10 minutes. He thought about his situation. But mostly, he thought about Ririko. He really felt that he was starting to have real feelings for her. But something about her just troubled him. He felt that she was keeping something from him. Suddenly, the shower went off on its own. Ken tried to get it to start up again but was unsuccessful. Suddenly the water started again only this time it was freezing cold. The water handle would not turn to make it cooler. Ken thought that it was not so bad. At least he snapped out of his grogginess. Suddenly the water became piping hot. Ken jumped out of the shower but tripped a fell on the floor. Suddenly the sink and the tiolet began to go crazy and spit out water. Ken than jumped up opened the door and ran put of the bathroom naked, closed the door behind him, and sat on the door outside of the bathroom leaning his head back on the door, and closed his eyes. Suddenly he heard a voice say "Wow Ken, nice" he quickly opened his eyes and saw Ririko sitting on the couch looking directly at him. Ken said under his breath "oh ****". When the water settles down, Ken had Ririko call Kelly and Chazz to discuss the matter. When everyone was seated comfortable, Ken opened up with " We gotta do something. Calling me and taunting me was 1 thing but this guy has gone too far. And when he calls, he doent even have the gall to speak to me. And now he tries to fry me like fast food while im showering. This is going to far." Chazz answered him "And what do you suppose we do? This guy does not seem traceable, for all we know it could be a prank. I mean" Suddenly Kelly interrupted him by saying "No, No, I have interacted with everyone here at some point. They arnt the prankster type. Believe me, I am very good at reading certain people. The closest thing we have to a joker among us is Valon and last I recall, he was on some wild goose chase trying to pry open some chest behind some door in the catacombs to our city. And I do not think he gets signals down there." Chazz says "we can only wait. Hope that he makes a mistake, and be ready when he does." Ken answered "By the time that happens on of us could dead. he is not just after me, he has a thing for all 4 of us. We gotta get him before he gets us. Hes done enough damage already." Ririko entered the conversation by saying "I do believe Ken, showers just dont do that on their own" Ken answered "if we wait, we will all end up like Leon. We gotta act now before more bad things happen" Chazz asked "What bad things, he hasnt done much but call you repeatedly and tamper with your plumbing." Ririko interupted "well something else did happen" Ken looked at her with an annoyed look. She said "I was waiting to see Ken, maybe have some breakfast, after all, we do kinda share a suite even though we hae separate rooms. Anyway, I was waiting on the couch, watching a dvd and he came rushing out of the bathroom and he just sat on the floor. Anyway, I thought be had a towel on but he didnt and well, the rest should explain itself" Chazz and Kelly burst out laughing and chazz muttered out while laughing "you mean you saw his" Ririko interrupted "man tool?, yep" Chazz and Kelly burst out laughing even more. Ken interupted them all saying "Alright, alright, it wasnt that funny. So she saw me naked, happens to people all the time. Plus, no need to put ririko through that again." Ririko said "who says I minded?" Ken said "what you mean by that?" Riiko answered "well I never said I did not enjoy our little incident. In fact Id go through it again in heartbeat. I mean, the face you made when you relized I was here was priceless but Ive always had a thing for you ever since the attack and I always wondered if you were my type. Now I know for sure, you definetly are." Chazz and Kelly again burst out laughing and Ken slumped down on the couch. Ririko said "you know Ken, me seeing your body might have just saved your life" Ken asked "and what is that supposed to mean?" Ririko answered "youll know in due time" As the day went on, the bathroom began to work egularly again, and everyone watched dvd's til sunset. They stayed up til 10 o'clock. They listened to soft music. Chazz broke the silence by saying " Oh Ken, I forgot to tell you, Kelly and I are moving in with you and Ririko" Ken yelled out "WHAT?!" Chazz said "yes, the gang is intrested in turning my room and Kelly's and a few other into a small medical center, after all, one of the other survivors is skilled in FIRST AID and you never know when we might need some. Plus we found enough medicne in the basement to last a decade, so we're clearing out of our rooms and moving in with you 2" Ririko told Ken " its ok Ken, i dont mind, it'll be nice to be able to talk with Kelly without one of us having to go home." Ken said "Fine but when I am in the shower, you are all to be in your rooms." Chazz said "but my room is your room" Ken said "well your different, men see its other in the nude every day, but girls should never anything of a boy that is covered by his pants until she marries him. Thats 1 of the main rules of life" Chazz chuckled and went back to listening to the music. Ririko and Kelly suggested that since they had music playing, that they should Dance. Both Ken and Chazz sounded uninterested but were both grabbed up by their respective girl. They both after about 5 minutes got into the dance. Ken told ririko "you know, I was embarressed when you saw me naked a lot more than I wouldve been with any other girl" Ririko asked "why?" He told her "because I think Im starting to have feelings for you, I think that I may be starting to like you beyond a friend" Ririko put her head on his chest and said "I guess the feeling really is mutual afterall" Kelly and Chazz danced more actively, with Chazz twirling her. Kelly told Chazz "You know, you really are my type of guy" Chazz told her, "and you are my type of girl". The dancing went on til 10:56. Than all of a sudden, the music stopped and began to start going on and off. The lights than started to flicker. On and off they went showing no sign of stopping. Kelly put her head on Chazz's chest and told him that she was scared. Chazz told her it was alright. They all sank to the floor. Ririko, apparently fainted out of fear. Ken asked Chazz, "so you still think this is a prankster?" Suddenly, the ceiling fan that Ken had in his kitchenette which was on due to the humidity came off the ceiling and charged right at the 4. Ken and Chazz quickly shoved the girls out of the way and tired to get out of the way of the fan but a cramp In Chazz's leg prevented him from moving. Ken tried to shove him out of the way but the blade was already in front of them. Kelly yelled out "NO!" EXTERMINATION... TO BE CONTINUED....

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Episode 29: Destiny(Part 1)

Notes: This episode is part 2 of the season finale and features no specific character that it revolves around

Ken and Chazz were directly in the path of the fan blade and about to be chopped in half but Ken managed to dragged himself and Chazz out of harms way in the last second. The fans than crashed into the wall and fell apart. The 4 young teens tried to get themselves rational again after the great shock they had just endured. Chazz helped Kelly to bed and said that he would stay with her to make sure she was ok. Ken told Ririko that she could stay in his room that night to help her calm down. He laid her down on his bed. He was about to get up when she grabbed his arm. She said to him "please Ken, please take me away from all this" Ken just looked dissapointedly and said "you have no idea how much I wish I could" But she interrupted, "you can" Ken asked her how? Meanwhile, Sho was sulking in cell. He laid on his bed and asked himself "How can I tell Ryo? I mean our brother has been in our camp the time we were here. I just hope he can take it ok. Ganner than walked in to his cell and said "come out, your coming out, time for you to wash up" sho asked what he meant. Ganner replied "your gonna take a shower dope, its been a while since you washed off and I dont like my prisioners smelling like a carcus unless they are one. So comeon, follow me. Ganner unlocked the door and led sho to a room. Sho went inside and he was even allowed to lock the door behind him. Sho got naked and walked into the shower. The warm water soothed all his aches and pains. He still felt depressed about how he was going to explain everything to Ryo. His brother was with them the whole time, would ryo take that well? Sho washed off thouroughly. He felt so good he stayed in the warm shower for over half an hour. When he finally got out, he got dressed in the new clothes Ganner had provided for him. He walked out of the bathroom only to grabbed by Ganner. Ganner drugged him again and Sho passed out. Meanwhile, Ryo was running around the city looking for Sho. Suddenly a man came behind him with a gun. He said that he shouldnt move if he expected to see his brother again. Suddenly Ryo sharply jolted around and slammed the guy to the ground. He took the guys gun and held it to his chest. He asked the guy where Sho was. The guy told him to go to hell. Ryo than shot a bullet in the guys shoulder. The guy still didnt talk. Than he shot the other shoulder and than the guy finally agreed to talk. The guy said "Ganner, he ordered me to kill you, Sho is in the house at the end of the street. it looks like an abandonned house but Ganner is hiding out in there now. But he has many hideouts throughout the city. He is abandoning that one soon so you better hurry and get to baby brother, you dont want to let him down again do you? Ryo took the gun off of him and tried to walk away but the guy managed to pull Ryo to the ground. He put his arm around Ryo's neck and pulled out a knife but Ryo managed to get his gun on the guys chest and he fired it killing the guy instantly. Ryo got up and ran towards the house he was directed to. The night came and went and morning came. Ken and Ririko came out of his room and he went to his damaged kitchen area and made her some breakfast. Like every week, the pantry had been restocked. Ken gave her some oatmeal. she said thanks. He told her she was welcome but she said "not for that" Ken looked at her and just brought some breakfast to Chazz and Kelly. Kelly was still pretty shaken up from the previous night. Suddenly the phone in her room rung. Ken picked it up but all he heard was the usual static. Ken yelled into the phone "WHO THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU? WHY ARE U DOING THIS?" Suddenly Ken could hear a voice over the phone saying "KEN, THE TIME IS COMING CLOSE. YOU AND I WILL BE FACE TO FACE SOONER THAN YOU THINK" Then the mysterious caller hung up. Ken coudnt make out the voice as it was disguised. He said to Chazz, "we better do something, and fast" Meanwhile Ryo finally came to the house. He search around for about 10 minutes before coming to the cell where Ganner had Sho held. He saw a note saying "I HAVE HIM. HES IN THIS HOUSE SOMEWHERE. YOU BETTER FIND HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE" Ryo suddenly got an audrenelin rush and rapidly searched for Sho. He than came across the bathroom Sho had showered in earlier. He saw Sho's old clothes lying on the ground. He at first thought that Ganner had killed him and that he was lying in the shower because he saw a nude body in the tub. The body was lying facedown, in the water. Ryo turned the body around, it was a a male about the same age and size as Sho. He noticed that the boy had apparently been frozen. He recognized it from the news years earlier as a boy found in dead from a bullet wound to the head. Since nobody ever claimed his body, he was frozen but was stolen about a few years later.(note: This is the same boy Ganner killed in episode 27) Ryo left the body in the shower and ran off. He looked at the note once again an than he crumbled it and ran off. Sho was in the attic of the house. Ganner had taken him there, tied him to a chair and left. Sho just sat there and cried. He said in a soft voice while crying "Ryo, help me". EXTERMINATION TO BE CONTINUED... JUST 1 EPISODE LEFT THIS SEASON.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Episode 30: Destiny(Part 2)

Notes: Well we're here, I hope you enjoy the final episode of season 1.

The noon of the day upon him, Jaden sat in the room he was left in by Ganner with almost an emotionless stare. He had been in their for days. Luckily for him, Ganner left him a small pantry of junk food and a small restroom. But Jaden knew that Ryo could at the moment be fighting for his life or worse, already be dead. Oh how Jaden wished their was a window to crawl out of but Ganner wasnt stupid. The only window in the room was in the restroom and was scarcly big enough for a mouse to get through, Jaden said to himself "thats it, I refuse to stay here any longer, today Im getting out."

Ken was beginning to worry about Ririko. She hadnt said much all day and just seemed to sit on the couch and do nothing. He tried talking to her but she really didnt say much. His fears increased when she all of a sudden got up and walked to door. Ken asked where she was going. She replied "Just to get some fresh air, Ill be back in a while" and with that she left. Her new attitude worried Ken. She was acting unusually strange this day; He went into Kelly's room to discuss the issue with her and Chazz but kelly didnt seem to concearned. She told him "oh give her some space, all girls go through those days when we just feel like there is no point to life" Than chazz added "plus ririko is probably depressed about growing up. I mean, she is in that time of your life when everything changes and you just feel the need to" Suddenly Kelly slapped him, which told him that he was about to cross the line with that statement. About 30 minutes later, everyone was doing their own thing. Suddenly, their day was about to be interrupted by something they all recently dreaded. About 1:00 Pm, the phone rang. Ken was hesitant to pick it up but knew that he had too. So he picked it up and answered, he heard his usual static and the electricity began to act funny but only minor disfunctions this time. However, he heard a voice saying "the time has arrived, Destiny is about to be fulfilled, and to think Ive been here with you the whole time and you never even had a clue that I was working for Ganner the WHOLE time. Like I said last time, we will again be face to face today Ken," Suddenly Ken burst in and asked "what do you mean again? Are you saying that we have met before? Who are you?" like usually the mysterious caller just hung up. Suddenly, the lights began to act normal but Ken felt a strange presence. Ken looked at Kelly and Chazz and said "Hes here".

Valon, Noah, and Brier had been walking for over a week in the catacombs. Valon asked Brier why it took him so long to find it this time. Brier answered him "trust me I know what I am doing" Valon asked "so I heard you got friends in there, you know, if you're really lucky, they may still have not yet assumed room temperature" Seeing as neither Noah nor Brier laughed, Valon got the message that his joke wasnt funny. Valon asked Brier :How much longer are we gonna be down here, Im tired and I havnt been able to shower in over a week, comeon be a human" Brier turn around and said "you dont know what inhumane is, I do. I do know what inhumanity is, Ive felt the pain it brings, the humility, the betrayal, Ive felt all of that. Im doing this for you, so we should be there in less than A minute, and even though opening this door is like Opening Pandora's box, it is necessary to stop Ganner." Valon replied "Ok you didnt have get all upset, I was just asking when we would be there" Brier replied "We'll you can stop now, we're here." at that moment, all three of them could see the door they were to open. Valon than said "well aright than mates, lets get this son of a gun door to open already"

Alexis was getting a bit lonly. Since Valon had left, there wasnt much for her to do. So she spent the morning watching dvds and reading. As the 1 0'clock hour approached, she felt a bit board and decided to take a shower. So she took of her clothes and put them in the laundry basket and entered the show. She turned the water on and just stood there for about 6 minutes. She couldnt deny the fact that she had feelings for Valon and that she was deeply worried about him. She imagined that he was right there in the shower with her to try to comfort herself. That he was ok and would be back soon. She also missed her brother. She knew that Valon was going to try to find him for her but she didnt want to get her hopes up. Unknown to Alexis, Ganner had just entered her appartment. Ganner, hearing the shower, slowly walked over to the bathroom door. He reached for the knob and turned it to open the door.

It had been over a week since Leon and Alister we're trapped in that basement storage room. They search around for a way out and tryed to combine Ganner's potions into something that would break down the door but got nowhere. At one point Leon found a box with some more comfortable clothes than the ones he was wearing. He searched for a few days and eventually found a box with his size. He asked Alister for his and than eventually found Alister's size. Leon slided the box over to alister and said, there, change into something more comfortable. Alister opened the box, the box oddly enough had his size shorts and pants and short-sleeve shirts and regular long sleeve. It even had socks and underpants. Alister seeing that Leon cared a bit more about changing than he did ask "hey Leon want me to turn?" Leon said "No thats ok, I went to a public shower a few times, Ive gotten used to it" So both Leon and Alister took off all of their clothes folded them and put them in the box. Seeing Leon took alister back to when he used to help is brother get dressed. His brother was Leon's age when he died and their personalities were similar. Alister shrugged off this memory and than they both got redressed. Leon picked a blue-short sleeved shirt and blue shorts. Alister tried a green shirt with a gray vest-jacket and and regular blue long pants. Leon search the boxxes some more hoping to find more intresting things to do. While searching, he noticed that a small part a of the floor, under the boxxes was loose. He took off that part of the floor. He pulled up a small box. He called Alister over and said "Hey Alsiter, check this out" Alister came over and asked Leon "What did you find this time? A way home?" Leon opened thw box and said "maybe" Alister intrested by what leon had found went over kneeled down next to him." In the box was a piece of folded up paper. Leon took it out and unfolded it. They both starred at it for about 10 minutes but they both relized at the same moment that it was bluprints of the town. They than quickly found the apartment buildings and found the area they were in. They noticed that on the other side of a wall, was a small hallway. In this hallway, right outside their door, there was another wall which on the other side of it was the catacombs. They also noticed that the catacombs basicly led to 2 places, the room which Valon and his friends were headed to and a big dome-shaped room. which had a hall which led up to right outside their room. That was all that was needed to motivate Alister. He immedietly sprang up and started to mix Ganner's potions. He did that for about 4 minutes than he ran over to the wall opposite of the locked door they entered this room by. He rapidly slammed the mixture against the door and cracks burned in the door. 3 even cracks in all the together formed a door. Alister kicked the wall in and he and Leon walked out. They immedietly saw the wall on which the catacombs were on the other side of. They decided walk down the hall. After walking 20 feet down, they heard a yell. They suddenly stoppe in their tracks. And Alister told Leon "hey buddy, I THINK we had better get out of her"

Ryo was frantic searching around the house for Sho. He knew he was in there but he didnt know where. He was getting VERY worries about him and his heart began to rapidly beat. He searched for about an hour but got nowhere. Than when he was on the top floor, he noticed in the hall was a chain hanging from the ceiling. He pulled the chain and a small section of the ceiling came down and small steps as well. Ryo walked up the steps into the small attic. Although it was the attic, it was fixxed up VERY nicly. There were 2 doors, Ryo opened the first and it was a just a closet. Than he went for the second door. He opened it up, walked in and flicked on the light. When the light came on, his eyes lit up as he saw Sho tied up in a chair. he called out to his brother and his brother picked up his head. They both thought they were dreaming but they wernt. Ryo ran over to Sho. He untied his brother from the chair and they embraced each other.

As Ganner entered the bathroom, Alexis heard him and was fearful. Every person who would be in her room was busy doing other things. She asked "Whos there? What are you doing here?" Ganner answered "I have come, for you" Alexis froze in fear. She hadnt had any encounters with Ganner before but it was common knowledge in the city that he was a VERY dangerous man. Alexis shut off the shower and prepared to run as Ganner pulled away the shower curtain. But he caught her and held her against the wall. he said to himself "o yes, you are beautiful. I can see why that Valon has a thing for you" Alexis replied "pig, put me down, you have no right" Ganner inerupted her "No right? No right to what? Dont, worry, I have no interest in sex. You just happened to be in the nude when I arrived to take you." Alexis asked "take me? what do you mean?" Ganner pulled out a needle and said "its a shame Valon will never get to enjoy your exquisite body, because he will die soon, and YOU my dear Alexis will be the one to kill him" Alexis froze in fear. Ganner took the needle and stabbed it in Alexis's chest. She suddenly fainted. Ganner quietly said "nighty-night Alexis." Than he picked her up and jump out the window but landed on his feet. Than we walked off with her. Ken, Chazz, and Kelly got goosebumps when they heard a knock at the door. Ken knew it was the person who had been calling him. The person knocked for 20 minutes but didnt go away. They all knew they had to face him. Chazz kissed Kelly and said "You, I think I love you I just wanted that said in case we dont all make it" Kelly stunned by this got a burst of courage as both she and Chazz walked over to the door. Chazz opened the door only to be shot the moment it opened. He fell to ground. Kelly immedietly went to see if he was ok only to be shot herself and she too collapsed. Ken sprang to is feet and rushed to see who had done this. When he saw the person standing in the doorway, horror filled his eyes, for the person standing in the doorway was none other than Ririko. Ken asked "you mean, it was you? the whole time, it was you?" Ririko said "yes Ken, the whole time it was me" Than she picked up the gun and aimed it at Ken He asked "before you kill me, I need to know why. Why did you do this? After all I have done for you, after all I gave you, why? Ririko with tears in her eyes said "because, i have to, Ganner demands it" Than she fired the gun. Ken stunned that she actually went through with it stood there briefly but than he put his hand on the area in which she shot him and than he sunk to his knees and than fell over. Ririko with even more tears in her eyes walked to the door and before she walked out she said "Im sorry guys, Im sorry" Than she walked out and closed the door behind her. Jaden was determined to get out. He would stop at nothing to get out. He started to rapidly pound the door hoping it would give in. but it didnt. But it did get the attention of Jake who was making sure Jaden didnt do something stupid. so he walked in and kicked Jaden to the floor. he pointed a handgun at Jaden and said "you know, you are really becomming an annoyance to me, I think Ill end my misery now by end your pathetic life" Jake prepared to fire the gun but Jaden jumped him and they both fell to the floor. A struggle ensued and the gun than went off. Than blood could be seen dripping from one of the 2. Valon, Brier, and Noah finally came to the door again. Valon Brier "ok tell me the code" Brier said to him "no Ill enter it" Valon said "fine that, suit yourself" Brier entered the numbers into the password machine. Valon asked, "can you at least tell me how you knew the code?" Brier answered "Simple, there are 6 numbers here, you are supposed to add every 2 numbers together and enter them in so I entered 12, 31, 65. Than he pressed the enter button. The door slowly began to open. However, than the walls of the catacombs began to shake the the immediete area began to crumble Valon yelled out "GET DOWN" he, Noah, and Brier ducked to the floor. Suddenly the ceiling of the catacombs and even the walls themselves caved in on top of the three. Valon looked up and saw the rocks piling on top of him. As the rocks fell, he closed his eyes and said, "IM sorry." Than the rocks completely covered Valon, Brier, and Noah. Alister suddenly saw 2 shadows approaching from the direction they were headed he immedietly told Leon to run but Leon was frozen in fear. Alister saw the shadow of a gun in the hands of one of the shadow which were coming ever closer. Alister yelled out again "LEON, RUN!" This time he took off and Leon followed him. Suddenly, the 2 people, covered in black fired a gun which hit Leon. Leon fell to the ground. Alister seeing Leon laying there rushed to help him but the other intruder(the one who didnt fire the gun) snuck behind him and hit him over the head with a rock, knocking him out immedetly. Alisten fell to the ground and the 2 people stood over their 2 victims. Ryo and Sho had probably hugged for about 5 minutes. They were both so happy to finally see each other. Sho suddenly remembered what he had discovered. He pulled away from Ryo and said "Ryo, i know who our brother is, your twin, hes been among us the whole time" Ryo asked "you mean, hes another of the survivors?" Sho said "yes". Ryo asked "well than who is it?" Sho said "its" Suddenly a bomb that was hidden in the room went off and the force of it threw both Ryo and Sho to the ground. Ryo rapped his arms around Sho to protect him but the force knock the 2 apart. Than the whole place in which they were in blew up, the entire house(or building) flames burned on the remains of the house, cyndered pieces of wood and frame which covered Ryo and Sho. EXTERMINATION...TO BE CONTINUED-NEXT SEASON.

Thank you all for a good first season and I hope you can support me through season 2.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Episode 30: Destiny(Part 2)

Notes: Well we're here, I hope you enjoy the final episode of season 1.

The noon of the day upon him, Jaden sat in the room he was left in by Ganner with almost an emotionless stare. He had been in their for days. Luckily for him, Ganner left him a small pantry of junk food and a small restroom. But Jaden knew that Ryo could at the moment be fighting for his life or worse, already be dead. Oh how Jaden wished their was a window to crawl out of but Ganner wasnt stupid. The only window in the room was in the restroom and was scarcly big enough for a mouse to get through, Jaden said to himself "thats it, I refuse to stay here any longer, today Im getting out."

Ken was beginning to worry about Ririko. She hadnt said much all day and just seemed to sit on the couch and do nothing. He tried talking to her but she really didnt say much. His fears increased when she all of a sudden got up and walked to door. Ken asked where she was going. She replied "Just to get some fresh air, Ill be back in a while" and with that she left. Her new attitude worried Ken. She was acting unusually strange this day; He went into Kelly's room to discuss the issue with her and Chazz but kelly didnt seem to concearned. She told him "oh give her some space, all girls go through those days when we just feel like there is no point to life" Than chazz added "plus ririko is probably depressed about growing up. I mean, she is in that time of your life when everything changes and you just feel the need to" Suddenly Kelly slapped him, which told him that he was about to cross the line with that statement. About 30 minutes later, everyone was doing their own thing. Suddenly, their day was about to be interrupted by something they all recently dreaded. About 1:00 Pm, the phone rang. Ken was hesitant to pick it up but knew that he had too. So he picked it up and answered, he heard his usual static and the electricity began to act funny but only minor disfunctions this time. However, he heard a voice saying "the time has arrived, Destiny is about to be fulfilled, and to think Ive been here with you the whole time and you never even had a clue that I was working for Ganner the WHOLE time. Like I said last time, we will again be face to face today Ken," Suddenly Ken burst in and asked "what do you mean again? Are you saying that we have met before? Who are you?" like usually the mysterious caller just hung up. Suddenly, the lights began to act normal but Ken felt a strange presence. Ken looked at Kelly and Chazz and said "Hes here".

Valon, Noah, and Brier had been walking for over a week in the catacombs. Valon asked Brier why it took him so long to find it this time. Brier answered him "trust me I know what I am doing" Valon asked "so I heard you got friends in there, you know, if you're really lucky, they may still have not yet assumed room temperature" Seeing as neither Noah nor Brier laughed, Valon got the message that his joke wasnt funny. Valon asked Brier :How much longer are we gonna be down here, Im tired and I havnt been able to shower in over a week, comeon be a human" Brier turn around and said "you dont know what inhumane is, I do. I do know what inhumanity is, Ive felt the pain it brings, the humility, the betrayal, Ive felt all of that. Im doing this for you, so we should be there in less than A minute, and even though opening this door is like Opening Pandora's box, it is necessary to stop Ganner." Valon replied "Ok you didnt have get all upset, I was just asking when we would be there" Brier replied "We'll you can stop now, we're here." at that moment, all three of them could see the door they were to open. Valon than said "well aright than mates, lets get this son of a gun door to open already"

Alexis was getting a bit lonly. Since Valon had left, there wasnt much for her to do. So she spent the morning watching dvds and reading. As the 1 0'clock hour approached, she felt a bit board and decided to take a shower. So she took of her clothes and put them in the laundry basket and entered the show. She turned the water on and just stood there for about 6 minutes. She couldnt deny the fact that she had feelings for Valon and that she was deeply worried about him. She imagined that he was right there in the shower with her to try to comfort herself. That he was ok and would be back soon. She also missed her brother. She knew that Valon was going to try to find him for her but she didnt want to get her hopes up. Unknown to Alexis, Ganner had just entered her appartment. Ganner, hearing the shower, slowly walked over to the bathroom door. He reached for the knob and turned it to open the door.

It had been over a week since Leon and Alister we're trapped in that basement storage room. They search around for a way out and tryed to combine Ganner's potions into something that would break down the door but got nowhere. At one point Leon found a box with some more comfortable clothes than the ones he was wearing. He searched for a few days and eventually found a box with his size. He asked Alister for his and than eventually found Alister's size. Leon slided the box over to alister and said, there, change into something more comfortable. Alister opened the box, the box oddly enough had his size shorts and pants and short-sleeve shirts and regular long sleeve. It even had socks and underpants. Alister seeing that Leon cared a bit more about changing than he did ask "hey Leon want me to turn?" Leon said "No thats ok, I went to a public shower a few times, Ive gotten used to it" So both Leon and Alister took off all of their clothes folded them and put them in the box. Seeing Leon took alister back to when he used to help is brother get dressed. His brother was Leon's age when he died and their personalities were similar. Alister shrugged off this memory and than they both got redressed. Leon picked a blue-short sleeved shirt and blue shorts. Alister tried a green shirt with a gray vest-jacket and and regular blue long pants. Leon search the boxxes some more hoping to find more intresting things to do. While searching, he noticed that a small part a of the floor, under the boxxes was loose. He took off that part of the floor. He pulled up a small box. He called Alister over and said "Hey Alsiter, check this out" Alister came over and asked Leon "What did you find this time? A way home?" Leon opened thw box and said "maybe" Alister intrested by what leon had found went over kneeled down next to him." In the box was a piece of folded up paper. Leon took it out and unfolded it. They both starred at it for about 10 minutes but they both relized at the same moment that it was bluprints of the town. They than quickly found the apartment buildings and found the area they were in. They noticed that on the other side of a wall, was a small hallway. In this hallway, right outside their door, there was another wall which on the other side of it was the catacombs. They also noticed that the catacombs basicly led to 2 places, the room which Valon and his friends were headed to and a big dome-shaped room. which had a hall which led up to right outside their room. That was all that was needed to motivate Alister. He immedietly sprang up and started to mix Ganner's potions. He did that for about 4 minutes than he ran over to the wall opposite of the locked door they entered this room by. He rapidly slammed the mixture against the door and cracks burned in the door. 3 even cracks in all the together formed a door. Alister kicked the wall in and he and Leon walked out. They immedietly saw the wall on which the catacombs were on the other side of. They decided walk down the hall. After walking 20 feet down, they heard a yell. They suddenly stoppe in their tracks. And Alister told Leon "hey buddy, I THINK we had better get out of her"

Ryo was frantic searching around the house for Sho. He knew he was in there but he didnt know where. He was getting VERY worries about him and his heart began to rapidly beat. He searched for about an hour but got nowhere. Than when he was on the top floor, he noticed in the hall was a chain hanging from the ceiling. He pulled the chain and a small section of the ceiling came down and small steps as well. Ryo walked up the steps into the small attic. Although it was the attic, it was fixxed up VERY nicly. There were 2 doors, Ryo opened the first and it was a just a closet. Than he went for the second door. He opened it up, walked in and flicked on the light. When the light came on, his eyes lit up as he saw Sho tied up in a chair. he called out to his brother and his brother picked up his head. They both thought they were dreaming but they wernt. Ryo ran over to Sho. He untied his brother from the chair and they embraced each other.

As Ganner entered the bathroom, Alexis heard him and was fearful. Every person who would be in her room was busy doing other things. She asked "Whos there? What are you doing here?" Ganner answered "I have come, for you" Alexis froze in fear. She hadnt had any encounters with Ganner before but it was common knowledge in the city that he was a VERY dangerous man. Alexis shut off the shower and prepared to run as Ganner pulled away the shower curtain. But he caught her and held her against the wall. he said to himself "o yes, you are beautiful. I can see why that Valon has a thing for you" Alexis replied "pig, put me down, you have no right" Ganner inerupted her "No right? No right to what? Dont, worry, I have no interest in sex. You just happened to be in the nude when I arrived to take you." Alexis asked "take me? what do you mean?" Ganner pulled out a needle and said "its a shame Valon will never get to enjoy your exquisite body, because he will die soon, and YOU my dear Alexis will be the one to kill him" Alexis froze in fear. Ganner took the needle and stabbed it in Alexis's chest. She suddenly fainted. Ganner quietly said "nighty-night Alexis." Than he picked her up and jump out the window but landed on his feet. Than we walked off with her. Ken, Chazz, and Kelly got goosebumps when they heard a knock at the door. Ken knew it was the person who had been calling him. The person knocked for 20 minutes but didnt go away. They all knew they had to face him. Chazz kissed Kelly and said "You, I think I love you I just wanted that said in case we dont all make it" Kelly stunned by this got a burst of courage as both she and Chazz walked over to the door. Chazz opened the door only to be shot the moment it opened. He fell to ground. Kelly immedietly went to see if he was ok only to be shot herself and she too collapsed. Ken sprang to is feet and rushed to see who had done this. When he saw the person standing in the doorway, horror filled his eyes, for the person standing in the doorway was none other than Ririko. Ken asked "you mean, it was you? the whole time, it was you?" Ririko said "yes Ken, the whole time it was me" Than she picked up the gun and aimed it at Ken He asked "before you kill me, I need to know why. Why did you do this? After all I have done for you, after all I gave you, why? Ririko with tears in her eyes said "because, i have to, Ganner demands it" Than she fired the gun. Ken stunned that she actually went through with it stood there briefly but than he put his hand on the area in which she shot him and than he sunk to his knees and than fell over. Ririko with even more tears in her eyes walked to the door and before she walked out she said "Im sorry guys, Im sorry" Than she walked out and closed the door behind her. Jaden was determined to get out. He would stop at nothing to get out. He started to rapidly pound the door hoping it would give in. but it didnt. But it did get the attention of Jake who was making sure Jaden didnt do something stupid. so he walked in and kicked Jaden to the floor. he pointed a handgun at Jaden and said "you know, you are really becomming an annoyance to me, I think Ill end my misery now by end your pathetic life" Jake prepared to fire the gun but Jaden jumped him and they both fell to the floor. A struggle ensued and the gun than went off. Than blood could be seen dripping from one of the 2. Valon, Brier, and Noah finally came to the door again. Valon Brier "ok tell me the code" Brier said to him "no Ill enter it" Valon said "fine that, suit yourself" Brier entered the numbers into the password machine. Valon asked, "can you at least tell me how you knew the code?" Brier answered "Simple, there are 6 numbers here, you are supposed to add every 2 numbers together and enter them in so I entered 12, 31, 65. Than he pressed the enter button. The door slowly began to open. However, than the walls of the catacombs began to shake the the immediete area began to crumble Valon yelled out "GET DOWN" he, Noah, and Brier ducked to the floor. Suddenly the ceiling of the catacombs and even the walls themselves caved in on top of the three. Valon looked up and saw the rocks piling on top of him. As the rocks fell, he closed his eyes and said, "IM sorry." Than the rocks completely covered Valon, Brier, and Noah. Alister suddenly saw 2 shadows approaching from the direction they were headed he immedietly told Leon to run but Leon was frozen in fear. Alister saw the shadow of a gun in the hands of one of the shadow which were coming ever closer. Alister yelled out again "LEON, RUN!" This time he took off and Leon followed him. Suddenly, the 2 people, covered in black fired a gun which hit Leon. Leon fell to the ground. Alister seeing Leon laying there rushed to help him but the other intruder(the one who didnt fire the gun) snuck behind him and hit him over the head with a rock, knocking him out immedetly. Alisten fell to the ground and the 2 people stood over their 2 victims. Ryo and Sho had probably hugged for about 5 minutes. They were both so happy to finally see each other. Sho suddenly remembered what he had discovered. He pulled away from Ryo and said "Ryo, i know who our brother is, your twin, hes been among us the whole time" Ryo asked "you mean, hes another of the survivors?" Sho said "yes". Ryo asked "well than who is it?" Sho said "its" Suddenly a bomb that was hidden in the room went off and the force of it threw both Ryo and Sho to the ground. Ryo rapped his arms around Sho to protect him but the force knock the 2 apart. Than the whole place in which they were in blew up, the entire house(or building) flames burned on the remains of the house, cyndered pieces of wood and frame which covered Ryo and Sho. EXTERMINATION...TO BE CONTINUED-NEXT SEASON.

Thank you all for a good first season and I hope you can support me through season 2.

Back