• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme "Looks" Gym

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    hi, is there still place for a new incoming gym leader, if there is still some place i want to be the AncientLegacy gym leader
    Leader:SupremeRulerSim
    Gym Name:AncientLegacy
    FC:2019 7879 8499
    Rules of this Gym:sleep clause
    evasion clause
    only OU or lower
    destruct clause
    no hacks
    OHKO clause

tell me if there is still place thanks simon

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    hi, is there still place for a new incoming gym leader, if there is still some place i want to be the AncientLegacy gym leader
    Leader:SupremeRulerSim
    Gym Name:AncientLegacy
    FC:2019 7879 8499
    Rules of this Gym:sleep clause
    evasion clause
    only OU or lower
    destruct clause
    no hacks
    OHKO clause

tell me if there is still place thanks simon
    Yeah their is still positions available. I'll put u on the roster.

yeah i know :D filler filleeeer

Ok then one last thing I need u to do and that is say your gym rules, and don't put down the main rules down which are called the gym code.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years

Ok then one last thing I need u to do and that is say your gym rules, and don't put down the main rules down which are called the gym code.

ok, so only 1 pokemon on the team can use sleep moves, you can only use an item twice on ( f.e. only 2 leftovers) 6vs6, self destruct/explosion clause, OU tier or lower

that's it :D ( hopefully tonight i will receive my last pokemon :D)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009

Oke thanks, so am i a gym leader now?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I apologize greatly everyone, I was the victim of unforeseeable circumstance. I have just returned from vacation, expecting my hotel to be wi-fi capable, however it was down for my stay. I'm sorry for any inconvenience my disappearance caused.

Back