• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extremly Cool Sprites!

MilesVulpixPrower

Jigglypuff Tap Dancer!
    Years
    Here they please comment and enjoy and here is the first lot!

Extremly Cool Sprites!

Dochar Elechic Nado Torkid Megimchar

Bellosom

Can't a Kid be a dreamer?
    Years
    For Docahr, try adding more than just a face---same goes with Megimchar
    [I had to think about Torkid, but then I saw the body, but you could add a tad more]

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    edit-
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=K0Np6pIzD9U
    [you can put &fmt=18 at the end to watch in HD :D]
    lol, you recolor the hard way. All you have to do is left click the color you want to replace with the dropper, right click the color you want the left clicked color to become, and take the eraeser(Sp?) and left click arcoss the image you want to recolor...

Bellosom

Can't a Kid be a dreamer?
    Years
    lol, you recolor the hard way. All you have to do is left click the color you want to replace with the dropper, right click the color you want the left clicked color to become, and take the eraeser(Sp?) and left click arcoss the image you want to recolor...
    It's actually right click to replace...

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    Extremly Cool Sprites!

i give them all a comment..
    mmm
    Doduo-Chimchar: You should add more doduo to it like giving chimchar the colors of doduo
    Elekid-Torchic: Maybe the colors of torchic make it better..
    Natu-Doduo: It looks alright but it still looks too much like natu add colors of doduo to it
    Torchic-Elekid: The horns you must fit them somewhere else on the head then it's ok
    Magenium-Chimchar: Too less chimchar.. Add more chimchar to it

Back