• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyuzo Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    "It's BANE, not Bade, you overgrown lizard! And like I asked, why are we here anyway?" Bane quicky snaps at Geard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard looked at Bane. He had tried to be nice. But, this pokemon had better watch it. His claws swayed in his derection. Ready to slash at him. He was not the only pokemon that was strong. And his hyper beam was legendary. Sometimes even a myth."Sorry. And we are here because this is the only city not infested by dark pokemon." Geard looked at the other pokemon.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • ebon watched geard and bane bikering then sent a shadowball at geard and disappeared. he's thinking to himself "I'm bored who should a play a trick on maybe I should mess with the rayquaza he reappears to watch geard and bane bicker.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard heard the shadow ball and dodged it. He knew that noone really liked him. He flew up into the air. He flew above the clouds and out of reach of another shadow ball and any attack. He flew on and on. He saw a red Gengar and flew down far away from him. He sat against a tree in the middle of a forest.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Singe watched the other pokemon argue like embeciles. This Rayquaza thought he was tough? Bah, Singe had fought stronger dragons before. Singe saw the Red Gengar and Rayquaza fighting. He scowled and jumped intothe air and sky uppercutted Geard and flicked a fireball at Ebon. Singe looked at Geard, who was now laying down in pain and at Ebon, the fireball had knocked him out of the tree. Singe said, "Now, can we get on to finding these evil pokemon?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    (Yeah, really.)
    Geard didn't feel bad. He felt angry. He saw a shadow pokemon in the distance. He flew over to him. There were five with him. They surrounded Geard and started beating him to death. Geard uses the rest of his strenth to use his hyper beam. There was a huge explosion. There was a dust cloud that went above the clouds from his attack. They fell to the ground dead. He was too weak to get up. With the little strenght he had left, he scretched to let them know where he was.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • actualy ebon made the ilussion of the tree and him sitting on it ebon was watching from a safe distance thinking to himself"the old ilussion trick get's them everytime".

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard scretched again. This time louder. His head fell. He couldn't move. His body too weak to move. He lay there. Waiting for one of the pokemon to come and help him. He sighed and fell to his cheek.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • ebon flys over grabs geard and flys back"hey dude are you okay"he says and goes to look for some potions or fruit.he thinks to himself"stupid blazeken this is all your fault".

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard could feel the gengars hands around him. He lifted his head up. He nodded his head. Then, purposly, he rolled out of Gengars hands and fell to the ground and landed with a thump. His body ripples by the pain.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • ebon came back with a bag containing potions in one hand and a bowl of water in the other he sprayed a potion on geard then asked if he was thirsty and sat down beside him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard felt the potion taking effect. He only had a little strenth regained. He stood up. He tried to fly but soon fell to the ground. Finally, he flew. But, five miles away, he crashed. He was a proud creature and didn't want any help. He didn't want others to think him weak.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • Ebon looks quizicaly at geard. he flies over to geard and sprays some more potions on geard then says"please wait tell you are feeling better to take flight" he then flies off again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard looks at the gengar." I'm not weak." Geard wanted him to know that before he said it. He stood up. He didn't want anymore potion. He could heal himself over time. He soon glided into a tree and dropped down some apples."I'm sorry. And I thank you for your help" He gave him the apples. He was still weak. But, he was fine.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • "thank you and I never thaught that you where week"ebon glears at singe angrily and yells"what did geard ever do to you you monster"! he flys over to singe with an angry expression on his face.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard flew after Ebon. He fllew in front of him. He hovered in front of him. "It's ok. He's not worth it." Geard looked at Ebon. He wasn't protecting Singe, he just didn't want Ebon or anybody else getting hurt.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • "fine"ebon says he flies out of town looking for someone to battle he was bored. he thinks to himself"who would be a wrthwhile oponet that would strengthen me".

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard flew with him. He was beside him."I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings back there." He looks down. He really felt bad. He wanted to make it up to Ebon somehow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back