• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(F) Art of a Wannabe - Laptop Doodles and Sprites

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
100% Custom Charizard:

scaled.php

It was originally supposed to be Charmander, but it came out so horribly mutated that I needed to change it.

Spoiler:

A doodle of the ram Pokemon that I posted in the "Desirable Starters" thread, the pre-evolution is unfinished, as you see there.
The ram thing does need some tweaks, though... but you guys can point out any thing wrong with it that I might not see.

scaled.php

Random edit of Pikachu. I'm planning to do a Metroid one.

edit_preview.php

The ram sprite

Spoiler:

Reshiram; almost done, just needs a bit of fixing and shading.

scaled.php

Tauros is not approving of something here.

Spoiler:

He's probably not approving of this Entei...

So, any questions, comments, suggestions? Tips?

PS:
Using MS Paint in case anyone asks what I'm using. I've got Gimp, but I'm kinda too lazy for it...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
Oh mann. You really need to finish that Tauros and Entei... ;___; They look so cute. You should just keep them as mug shots. D:
Do you use a tablet? Those lines are soooo nice.

Secondly, on the Charizard you should use some more distinct colors and shades to help separate and define the sprite.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
Oh mann. You really need to finish that Tauros and Entei... ;___; They look so cute. You should just keep them as mug shots. D:
Do you use a tablet? Those lines are soooo nice.

Secondly, on the Charizard you should use some more distinct colors and shades to help separate and define the sprite.

Thank you! I really appreciate the input!

Nope, don't use a tablet. I use nothing but my mouse pad and crippled fingers from trying to play FPS games on mouse pad.

Back