• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[F/R] Editing the bootscreen!!!

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
  • Ok I followed your steps and got a screen with splotches on it that are the palette colors. How do I fix this? I am seriously thinking of just requesting.

Edit: Ok I fixed the splotches but now it just looks weird like Shogun's image but not as accurate. I click yes remove duplicates but it still won't work.

Hi there, sorry for the very late reply.

When the image becomes glitchy, it means that you were using a high quality image (such as the one used by shogun) and decreased it's colours using Irfan View. This is where the root of the problem lies. The image is not correctly indexed, meaning there is no "transparent" background colour. It is very difficult to index such images. That is why I recommend using self made 16 color images. (such as the ones used by me)

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    hi , please helppppp!!!, tell me the fastest way to found a boot screen via unlz ? I try to hack boot screen of FFTA ROM. but, It sure pain in the ass to find the image /palette offsette among the abstract view. anybody know how ? please... really apreciate !:blush:

Back