• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fable 2: Knot hole Island

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Last week, the first DLC for fable 2 went live, titled Knothole Island. It includes new achievements, items, clothes, potions and weaponary aswell as a pretty cool new quest.

Does anybody have it yet? What are your thoughts? I've just finished the quest and am thoroughly impressed.

So yeah, discuss =]

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Fable 2 is a 360 exclusive unfortunatly, although it was enough to make my friend buy one :P

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Last week, the first DLC for fable 2 went live, titled Knothole Island. It includes new achievements, items, clothes, potions and weaponary aswell as a pretty cool new quest.

Does anybody have it yet? What are your thoughts? I've just finished the quest and am thoroughly impressed.

So yeah, discuss =]

Seriously? Knothole? They actually named it 'Knothole'? PLEASE, someone post a link for me, because this is something I've got to see.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Man, I really need to get this DLC.
    I think it's a ripoff that you can only buy installments of 2100 points on a prepaid card.. And I only need 800 points. So now i'll have to wait like, another two weeks before I can get the DLC, since my parents don't like using credit cards to pay for stuff online.

Back