• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fable TLC HD remake teased

Zet

Years
  • [hd]2EhswZYju0s[/hd]​

I'm sure many of you have played the critically hit game, Fable: The Lost Chapters. Liongate decided to tease us with this short teaser, and many assume it will be a HD re-release of TLC.

Something to also note about this, it was teased before E3, so hopefully we will see more there(as well as Fable IV(?)). Also it will be on Xbox 360(no mention of Xbox One or PC yet).

How do you feel about this?
    What are some of your favorite things about the original release that you look forward to seeing again?

If you've only played 2 and 3, feel free to ask questions about the first game here.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Played this game to death as a younger man! Jack of Blades was such a lovely villain to hate, and the environments in this game were stunning.

Years
  • ohhh-my-favorite-song-.gif

That was my reaction when I hear about this; I am so excited for this. The first Fable was the only game I liked in the series. I didn't get on with any of the others, as they just failed in comparison to the first.

Hopefully they won't change too much from it and keep to the original roots.​

Back