• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facing the Dark- A Teen Titans RP

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Elie chose the cot near Illusion's, and laid on it. Before jumping on her bed, she caught a glimpse of Illusion's face. She looked irritated, but because of her naive self, she couldn't understand why. She sat back and looked at her gloved hands. She recalled that she rarely take of her gloves and after staring it for a while, she took it off. Again she stared at her hands, her mind filled with other people's memories.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Illusion continued stared up at the ceiling, then jerked her gaze away from it, turning on her side, bitter and exausted.
    "You promised me you won't do this!" A ten-year old Illusion yelled at two adults.
    Her parents.
    "Well, we gotta do what we can and we can't work anymore, since-" The man- her father- said but then was interupted by Illusion.
    Her orange eyes glimmered with tears as she looked up at them.
    "How could you treet me like this!? And her!?" She asked them fiercely.
    "How could you give her away-she's my own sibling-"
    More shouts, then smoke.
    "I HATE YOU!" The girl screeched, and then turned on them, closing her heart to all things, not wanting to love anymore, because of those two people, that promptly ruined her life.
    "YOU JUST KEEP ME TO MAKE TRICKS FOR YOUR CIRCUS, YOU DON'T CARE, YOU CALL YOURSELVES PARENTS, YOU FAKE IT ALL INFRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE- I hate you! I'm leaving!"
    More smoke. Explosions.

The terror repeated itself in her mind.
    Again.
    And again.
    She shuddered, and closed her eyes.
    That was what had made her this. Cold.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    After the test she went into her new room.
    When she went inside, she heard someone crying on the otherside of her bedroom wall.
    Sparky closed her eyes....

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    this should be easy.wacking into the door way the lights terd on and the room went brighter then when sparky startedbut that was only for a minte but it did not mind shard.he jumped out in to the room pulledout his sword jummed even higher and yelled "ice blade stab"right when all the robots came out. he stabed the growed casing a ice shouck wave distroing all of the robots.so slade how did i do?
    [edit]ScArLetSkye you said some thing in your first post in this thread about a new evil team caled i think dark

Last edited:
    Years
    Without a word, I wandered away, not wanting to stay here. I was a loner, and I didn't really belong anywhere... I guess that was the pain of being a dinosaur morpher..

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Elie quickly closed her eyes. She couldn't stand another image of another person's life. She tried searching her mind before (for her memories), but it didn't really help. And, without knowing it, she fell asleep.

Elie was sitting on the floor, staring at what was in front of her. What she was seeing now was a woman's childhood. She could see everything that the girl had been through and at the same time feeling it...

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    OOC:i had no idea that this city was called jump city were did you people find out anyone
    ic:ok slade sence i pass your test i think it was too easy so i rather not join you so bye

Last edited:
    Years
    I finally decided i couldn't take the stress anymore, and headed straight for the city, morphing Tyrannosaurus Rex. once i got to the outskirts, I destroyed anything in my path, even some large buildings, not quite skycrapers, there was no way I'd be able to take them down, but still huge. I noticed a couple cop cars, but withen moments, the cars were flipped, and the underside was torn apart. I moved closer to the heart of the city, and destruction followed.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting!
    And yes, I did find out it was called Jump City.
    (Fanfiction.net, in the TT stories they say 'Jump City')

IC: Illusion turned again, bathing in her memories.
    She just couldn't get rid of that one- Kept repeating over and over.
    But why?
    A bit lazily, she drew up a small kitten illusion, that happilly pranced around, much to Jinx's annoyance.
    "Stupid cat- You take it!" The teen villianess scowled, and pushed the illusion towards Elie.

--
    Slade smirked.
    "But, there will be consquences, boy. Will be consequences...."

Years
    Everything withen my line of sight was either overturned or demolished. Even humans not fast enough to run, were snapped up in my enourmous jaws and swallowed. I destroyed anything I wanted, and nobody was stopping me...

Back