• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairly knowledgable pokemon player new here.

Zanitar

Blaziken in real life.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Hello, everyone! I've been playing since the third generation, and I know quite a bit about how pokemon works, EVs, which pokemon does what (Walls, stallers, sweepers) though I've not done any competitive play myself, nor have I atcually used EV's.

Basically, I know what to do but I just play for fun. Fun and Tyranitar.

Hopefully I'll have a good experience on these forums. Hope to see you all soon!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Tyranitar and fun always go well together.

...unless you're against using ubers in competitive play. Then you might not find them fun.

Welcome to PC, Zanitar. o/

I'm sure you'll have a great time here, especially if you're knowledgeable about that kind of stuff. Whether you're into just playin' for fun or you do all that crazy calculation and move prediction stuff, I'm sure you'll find your niche. As for me, I welcome people and stick to the off-topic boards. :D Encouraging, huh?

Have fun.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    proof or gtfoWow, did I actually read that fun and Tyranitar thing as a rhyme just then? o_O Maybe I should lay off those damn Oran Berries. :P Welcome to the community. :D

Are you interested in getting into the competitive side of Pokemon battling? Then you might want to go check out the Strategies and Movesets section. From what it sounds like, you know all the theory to Pokemon, but just never put it into practice. Well that means we're best friends! that area would be the perfect place for you to start out! :D

So yeah, welcome again, and have a great time here!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hello, everyone! I've been playing since the third generation, and I know quite a bit about how pokemon works, EVs, which pokemon does what (Walls, stallers, sweepers) though I've not done any competitive play myself, nor have I atcually used EV's.

Basically, I know what to do but I just play for fun. Fun and Tyranitar.

Hopefully I'll have a good experience on these forums. Hope to see you all soon!

Ratinaz yeh! CP ot emoclew! ;D: ...Wait. Something's wrong there. :(

weeeeelcome to PC, Zanitar! :3 Another Pokénerd?! What will we do with so many? ...well, of course you can follow that link that Alternative gave you. We have a pretty solid memberbase of competitive battlers, which honestly sounds right down your alley! Have you ever heard of something called Pokémon Online? It's a battling simulator which lets you battle competitively on your computer - you won't really have to worry about using EVs or breeding for IVs/hidden powers, ever. I mean, I consider myself pretty good at battling but I've never actually EV trained anything ever. :D; Plus, we have a server here at PC too!

Yes. Play for fun and Tyranitar.

I hope you enjoy your time at PC, Zanitar! :D If you really are interested in competitive battling, our community would love to have another regular. Don't be afraid to shoot me any questions if you have any! :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Lol. Welcome Zanitar !! I'm sure you'll fit in just great here at PC. Your knowledge in these matters, and your liking of them if i'm haven't mis-understood, would be very nice and useful around the Pokemon Gaming forums. lol.

Anyways, hope you have fun here.

PEDRO12 out !!

Back